否则我会开枪
Or I'll shoot.
你会吗?
Would you, though? Would you really?
你真的会开枪吗? 这是博士希望看到的?
Is that what your Doctor would want?
抱歉 太晚了 看看外面
I'm sorry, but it's too late anyway. Take a look outside. We can't turn back.
我们不能回去
这也是博士所希望的 不是吗
This is what the Doctor would have wanted. Isn't that right?
某次大战的历史 人类对抗怪兽
History of some big battle. Man against Beast.
不知道你能否听到 Ida 但愿你能
I don't know if you're getting this, Ida. Hope so.
总之 人类打败了怪兽 并囚禁了它
Anyway, they defeated the Beast and imprisoned it.
也许这就是钥匙
And maybe that's the key.
或是大门 栅栏
Or the gate or the bars.
(LOW GROWLING)
- 有什么好笑的? - 没什么 我们成功了
What's the joke?
Just... We made it. We escaped.
我们逃脱了 成功了
- We actually did it. - Not all of us.
- 不是所有人 - 还没有
We're not out of it yet.
我们是史上首批飞离黑洞的人
We're still the first people in history to fly away from a black hole.
Toby 告诉我放射强度
Toby, read me the stats.
引力漏斗还在 长官
Gravity funnel holding, sir. Oh, it's holding.
它还在
我接受你的存在
I accept that you exist.
我不承认你是什么 但我认同你的物质存在
I don't have to accept what you are. But your physical existence, I give you that.
(BEAST GROWLING SOFTLY)
我不明白 有人似乎在期待我到来
I don't understand.
I was expected down here.
给我提供了安全降落 足够空气
I was given a safe landing and air.
你有求于我 求什么?
You need me for something. What for?
要我…?
Have I got to...
请求接见?
I don't know, beg an audience or... Is there a ritual?
还是要举♥行♥仪式?
某种咒语 召唤还是魔法?
Some sort of incantation or summons or spell?
这些我都不信 它们是真的吗
All these things I don't believe in, are they real?
说话啊 告诉我
Speak to me! Tell me!
你不想说
You won't talk or you can't talk.
还是不能说
等一下 让我…
Hold on, hold on. Wait a minute.just let me...
哦 不对
Oh! No. Yes! No.
啊 不对
仔细想想 你之前说过话 我听过你的声音
Think it through. You spoke before, I heard your voice.
充满智慧 不 简直是才华横溢
An intelligent voice. No, more than that. Brilliant!
但是 现在看看你
But looking at you now, all I can see...
只是一头怪兽
is beast.
一种动物
The animal, just the body.
只是躯体
你只是躯体 肉身 你的精神呢
You're just the body, the physical form.
What's happened to your mind, hmm?
它走了吗 你的智慧在哪里?
Where's it gone? Where's that intelligence?
哦 不
Oh, no.
放射强度53 重力66.5 外部压力稳定
Stats at 53. Funnel stable at 66.5. Hull pressure constant.
保持平稳 一路回家
Smooth as we can, sir. All the way back home.
调整为地球设置
Coordinates set for planet Earth.
很久很久以前 你就被囚禁了
You were imprisoned a long time ago.
宇宙诞生之前还是之后 里面还是外面 无所谓
Before the universe, after, sideways, in between, it doesn't matter.
监狱牢不可破
The prison is perfect.
是永恒的
It's absolute. It's eternal. Oh, yes!
哦 对了
一旦打开监狱 引力场就会消失
Open the prison, the gravity field collapses.
整颗星球就会坠入黑洞
This planet falls into the black hole.
一旦逃跑 你就死亡 太精妙了
You escape, you die. Brilliant!
但那只是躯体
But that's just the body. The body is trapped, that's all.
只有躯体被困在这儿
魔鬼只是一个概念 在所有的文明中 都只是概念
The Devil is an idea. In all those civilizations, just an idea.
概念无法抹杀
But an idea is hard to kill.
概念可以逃跑
An idea can escape.
精神 大怪兽的精神 可以逃跑
The mind, the mind of the great Beast, the mind can escape.
啊 没错
Oh, but that's it! You didn't give me air, your jailers did!
不是你 是你的狱卒给我提供空气
设计之初 他们就预见到了现在
They set this up all those years ago.
他们要我活着
They need me alive.
如果你想逃跑 我就能阻止你
Because if you're escaping, then I've got to stop you!
如果我毁了监狱 你的肉身也毁于一旦
If I destroy your prison, your body is destroyed,
你不介意吧
your mind with it.
但你够聪明 懂得用这一套来设计我
But then you're clever enough to use this whole system against me.
如果我毁了这颗星球 引力场就会消失
If I destroy this planet, I destroy the gravity field.
发射器将失去保护
The rocket.
The rocket loses protection, falls into the black hole.
坠入黑洞
我得牺牲Rose
I have to sacrifice Rose.
(LAUGHING)
没有道理
It doesn't make sense.
我们逃脱了 但它有无数种方法可以杀了我们
We escaped, but there's a thousand ways it could have killed us.
可以让我们缺氧窒息 可以让我们活活烧死
It could have ripped out the air
or, I don't know, burnt us or anything.
但它却让我们走了 为什么
But it let us go. Why?
除非它要我们走
- Unless it wanted us to escape. - Hey, Rose, do us a favour.
喂 Rose 帮个忙
闭嘴
Shut up.
快了 我们马上就要飞出黑洞范围 倒计时40、39…
Almost there. We're beyond the reach of the black hole in 40, 39...
这是个圈套
So that's the trap
或是测试 还是最后的审判 我也不知道
or the test or the final judgement, I don't know.
如果我杀了你 等于杀了她
But if I kill you, I kill her.
不过
Except that implies
在这个神魔的惊天阴谋中
in this big, grand scheme of gods and devils,
她只是个小小的受害者
that she is just a victim.
但我经历过宇宙间风风雨雨
But I've seen a lot of this universe.
我见过假神 恶神
I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be gods,
半人半神 自以为神
在这所谓的万神殿中
and out of all that, out of that whole pantheon,
如果说我还相信什么的话
if I believe in one thing, just one thing,
只有一个
我相信她
I believe in her.
- 怎么了?发生什么事了? - 他在做什么?
- What happened? What was that? - What's he doing?
引力漏斗消失了 重力在下降
- We've lost the funnel! Gravity collapse! - What does that mean?
- 什么意思? - 我们逃不出去了
We can't escape. We're heading straight for the black hole.
我们正笔直冲向黑洞
这就是你的自♥由♥
This is your freedom! Free to die!
死的自♥由♥
你将坠入黑洞 而我与你同行
You're going into that black hole and I'm riding with you!
那颗行星在移♥动♥
It's the planet. The planet's moving.
在坠落
It's falling.
我是狂暴 是愤怒 是凶残
- I'm the rage and the bile and the ferocity! - It's Toby!
- 我是王子 是愚者 是痛苦 - 是它 是Toby
I am the prince and the fool and the agony!
- 我是罪孽 是恐惧 是黑暗 - 飞船很不稳定
- I'm the sin and the fear and the darkness! - It's him!
Stay where you are. The ship's not stable. What is he? What the hell is he?
怎么回事? 他究竟怎么了?
我将永生
I shall never die! The thought of me is forever.
我的思想将永存
In the bleeding hearts of men, in their vanity and obsession and lust!
存在于在人类淌血的心中 存在于他们的空虚 迷茫和欲望中
没人能毁灭我 没人
Nothing shall ever destroy me. Nothing.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
启动紧急防护罩
Emergency shield!
我们失去引力漏斗了
We've still lost the gravity funnel. We can't escape the black hole.
无法摆脱黑洞
但我们阻止它了 博士也会这么做的
But we stopped him. That's what the Doctor would have done.
某种胜利 我们…
Some victory.
We're going in.
行星脱离轨道 正在坠落
The planet's lost orbit. It's falling!
消失了
The planet's gone.
- 对不起 - 加速
- I'm sorry. - Accelerate.
我已经尽力了
I did my best.
不过 我们也是首批进入黑洞的人类
But, hey, the first human beings to fall inside a black hole.
这听上去怎么样?
How about that?
历史性
History.
怎么了?
What happened?
我们转向了
We're turning.
调头
We're turning around. We're turning away!
逃脱了
抱歉劫机 船长 这里是TARDIS
DOCTOR". (ON RADIO) Sorry about the hijack, Captain.
This is the good ship Tardis.
重要的事先来 有没有一个叫Rose Tyler在船上?
First things first, have you got a Rose Tyler on board?
我在这里 是我
I'm here! It's me! Oh, my God! Where are you?
天啊 你在哪里?
引导你们回家
I'm just towing you home. Gravity-shmavity.
重力无重力 我的同胞几乎发明了黑洞
My people practically invented black holes. Well, in fact, they did.
差不多啦 再过几分钟 就平安无事了
Couple of minutes, we'll be nice and safe. Oh, and Captain, can we do a swap?
对了 船长 做笔交易好吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表