超越了物理规律
Beyond the laws of physics.
- 欢迎来到这里 - 可是如果没有大气 那这是什么?
Welcome on board.
But if there's no atmosphere out there, what's that?
天体解体
IDA: Stars breaking up. Gas clouds.
气云
整个太阳系在我们头顶分崩离析
We have whole solar systems being ripped apart above our heads,
在没被黑洞吞噬前
before falling into that thing.
比风暴糟一点 是吗
So, a bit worse than a storm, then.
- 就一点点 - 一点点
- Just a bit. -just a bit, yeah.
Toby
VOICE: (WHISPERING) Toby.
谁?
Who's that?
Danny?
Danny?
- 关闭1号♥门 - 发射器链接正常
- Close door 1. - The rocket link's fine.
这个黑洞的官方编号♥是K37 Gem5
That's the black hole, officially designated K37 Gem 5.
在Veltino的手稿中
In the scriptures of the Veltino,
这颗行星被称为Krop Tor 意为"苦果"
this planet is called Krop Tor, the bitter pill.
而黑洞被描述为一个强大的恶魔 企图吞噬整个星球
And the black hole is supposed to be a mighty demon
who was tricked into devouring the planet
结果却一口吐了出来
only to spit it out because it was poison.
因为它有剧毒
"苦果" 我喜欢
- The bitter pill. I like that. - We are so far out.
我们离题好远
在宇宙迷失漂流 你们怎么会来这里?
Lost in the drifts of the universe. How did you even get here?
飞进来的 你看
We flew in. You see...
这颗行星产生一个引力场
this planet's generating a gravity field.
不知为什么
We don't know how, we've no idea,
它不断与黑洞保持恒量平衡
but it's kept in constant balance against the black hole.
引力场延伸至此
And the field extends out there as a funnel,
就像一个漏斗
a distinct gravity funnel reaching out into clear space.
独特的引力漏斗 延伸至宇宙空间 我们就是这样进来到
你们顺着飞进来?
That was our way in.
You flew down that thing? Like a roller coaster.
就像过山车
By rights, the ship should've been torn apart.
按理 飞船会解体
船长牺牲了 所以由我代理
We lost the captain, which is what put me in charge.
- 你做得很好 - 情势所迫 只得如此
And you're doing a good job.
Yeah, well. Needs must.
一旦那个引力漏斗关闭 就没有出路了
But if that gravity funnel closes, there's no way out.
推测它的走势 我们从中作乐
Oh, we have fun speculating about that.
对 苦中作乐
Oh, yeah. That's the word, "fun".
但这个引力场要得到显著的巨大能量
But that field would take phenomenal amounts of power, I mean...
不是巨大 是无限的能量
Not just big, but off the scale. Can 1...?
我能看看吗
当然 请自便
Sure, help yourself.
您的饮料
Your refreshment.
好的 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks. Thank you.
抱歉 你叫什么?
I'm sorry, what was your name?
我们没有名字
We have no titles. We are as one.
我们是一个群体
呃 它们叫什么?
Erm, what are they called?
行了 你从哪来的? 我们人手一个
Oh, come on. Where have you been living? Everyone's got one.
我没有 它们做什么的?
Well, not me. So, what are they?
- 它们是Ood一族 - Ood?
- They're the Ood. - The Ood?
- Ood - 是Ood
The Ood.
Well, that's Ood.
很傻 但很能干
Very Ood. But handy.
能做采矿钻井之类的劳力 及监管维护工作 天生如此
They work the mineshaft, all the drilling and stuff.
Supervision and maintenance.
They're born for it. Basic slave race.
- 低等奴隶生物 - 你们用奴隶?
You've got slaves?
别说了 她是那类人 Ood的朋友
Don't start. She's like one of that lot, Friends of the Ood.
也许我是 什么时候起人类需要奴隶了?
Well, maybe I am, yeah. Since when do humans need slaves?
Ood一族是自愿的
But the Ood offer themselves.
如果你不发号♥施令 它们会日渐消瘦最终死亡
If you don't give them orders, they just pine away and die.
真的? 你喜欢被使唤?
Seriously? You like being ordered about?
- 这是我们唯一的渴求 - 为什么?
It is all we crave.
我们的生活除此别无其他
- Why is that, then? - We have nothing else in life.
我以前也这么认为
Yeah, well, I used to think like that.
- 很久以前 - 好了 看
- Long time ago. - DOCTOR: There we go. Do you see?
要产生引力场和引力漏斗 必须有一个能量源
To generate that gravity field and the funnel,
- 每6秒产生6的6次方的相反自推力 - 所有6...?
you'd need a power source with an inverted self-extrapolating re?ex
of six to the power of six every six seconds.
- 而这是不可能的 - 我们花了2年才能算出
- That's all the sixes. - And it's impossible.
It took us two yea rs to work that out.
我很优秀
- I'm very good. - But that's why we're here.
但那是我们在这的原因
这个能量源就在岩石下10英里深处
This power source is ten miles below, through solid rock.
零点 我们正进行地下钻探 希望能发现它
Point 0. We're drilling down to try and find it.
- 放射强度超过90斯达 - 我们将发起现代科学的革命
It's giving off readings of over 90 Statts on the Blazen Scale.
It could revolutionise modern science.
我们可以用它加快帝国发展
We could use it to fuel the empire.
或挑起战争
Or start a war.
埋葬在我们脚下 在黑暗中 等待
It's buried beneath us. In the darkness, waiting.
你是干什么的?
What's your job? Chief dramatist?
首席剧作家?
不管下面是什么 都不是自然现象
Well, whatever it is down there, it's not a natural phenomenon.
这颗星球上曾经有生命
This planet once supported life,
万古以前 甚至在人类学直立走前
aeons ago, before the human race had even learnt to walk.
- 我读了墙上的文字 你写的吗? - 我从钻井发现的残片拷贝的
I saw that lettering written on the wall, did you do that?
I copied it from fragments we found unearthed by the drilling,
- 我无法破译 - 是的 我也不行
but I can't translate it.
No, neither can I. And that's saying something.
- 这说明有问题 - 存在某种文明
And there was some form of civilization.
有人试图隐瞒什么 现在它重现了
They buried something.
Now, it's reaching out.
- 召唤着我们 - 你们就来了
Calling us in.
我们能不来吗
And you came.
How could we not?
事情这样发展了 你们为什么来这儿?
So, when it comes right down to it, why did you come here?
你们为什么要这么做? 为什么?
Why did you do that? Why? I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你
因为它在这里 天才
Because it was there. Brilliant!
抱歉 呃 Zack 是吗
- Excuse me. Zack, wasn't it? - That's me.
- 是我 - 站着别动 我要拥抱你 可以吗?
Just stand there 'cause I'm gonna hug you, is that all right?
- 应该可以 - 好 来吧
Suppose so.
Here we go. Coming in.
人类 太神奇了
Human beings. You are amazing.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
- DOCTOR: Thank you. - Not at all.
不过你们疯了 你们应该整理包裹 登上飞船逃命去
But apart from that, you're completely mad.
You should pack your bags, get back on that ship and fly for your lives.
说得容易 你们究竟怎么来的?
You can talk. How the hell did you get here?
我有一个…
Oh, I've got this... This ship... It's hard to explain, it just sort of appears.
这...飞船 很难解释 说出现就出现的
可以给你看 我们把它停在走廊... 叫什么? 生活区?
We can show you, we parked down the corridor from...
- What's it called? Habitation Area 3? -3.
- 3号♥生活区 - 3号♥
Do you mean Storage 6?
你是说6号♥贮藏库?
有点像橱柜 是的
It was a bit of a cupboard, yeah.
6号♥贮藏室? 可你说…
Storage 6? But you said...
你说…
You said...
你说5号♥至8号♥贮藏室…
You said Storage 5 to 8.
- 怎么了? 出什么事了? - 开启19号♥门
What is it? What's wrong?
Open door 19.
关闭19号♥门
Close door 19.
- 快 - 开启17号♥门
- Doors, come on! -Open door 17.
开启15号♥门
Open door 15.
- 16号♥门无法使用 - 不会的
-Open door 16. - It can't be, it can't be!
出什么事了? 怎么了?
What's wrong? What is it?
博士 TARDIS在里面 出什么事了?
Doctor, the Tardis is in there. What's happened?
TARDIS不见了
The Tardis is gone.
16号♥门无法使用
Door 16 out of commission.
地震
The earthquake. This section collapsed.
这部分塌陷了
但TARDIS肯定在外面某个地方
But it's got to be out there somewhere.
往下看
Look down.
地面塌陷 TARDIS一定落在地心深处
The ground gave way. My Tardis must have fallen down into the heart of the planet.
- 你的奴隶在朝同样的方向钻探 - 我们不能改变方向
You've got robot drills heading the same way.
We can't divert the drilling.
可我需要我的飞船 它是我的全部
But I need my ship! It's all I've got. Literally, the only thing.
字面意思 唯一
博士 我们的资源只够挖一个 直达能量源的中心轴
Doctor, we've only got the resources to dig one central shaft
down to the power source and that's it.
不能转向 不能分心 没有例外
No diversions, no distractions, no exceptions.
你的飞船丢了 我只能载你一程 如果我们离开这儿的话
Your machine is lost.
All I can do is offer you a lift, if we ever get to leave this place.
到此为止
And that is the end of it.
我会安排你值勤
I'll put you on the duty roster.
我们需要人洗衣服
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表