有人说他们买♥♥起我们的政♥府♥
Some people say they've bought my government.
我从没听任何人这样说过
I've never heard anybody say that. Never.
从没有
-你可以在这点上相信我 -我喝过你的饮料 那个Vitex材料
You can trust me on this.
I tried your drink, that Vitex stuff. It tastes like pop.
-尝起来像汽水 -是的 是汽水
你把健康食品饮料卖♥♥给 一个病态的社会来挣钱
Well, it is pop.
You've made money by selling a health food drink to a sick world.
看起来你不是平时的乔 是不?
Not quite the ordinary Joe you appear to be, are you?
他还真喜欢让我们等
(SIGHING) He does like to keep us waiting.
但告诉我 你有绝好机会观察John Lumic
But tell me, you've had a chance to observe John Lumic more than most.
你是什么看法?
What's your opinion?
我要说 他很精明 就像以前那样精明
He's very sharp, I'd say, sharp as ever.
很聪明的人 事实上是非常聪明
Very clever man. Brilliant, in fact.
那你不认为他是个精神病患者?
Then you don't think he's insane?
-我不会说这样的话 不 -我明白了
It's not the word I would've used, no.
I see.
我能看你的身份证吗?
是的 状况良好
-我能过去吗? -是的 没相干
-Am I all right to go past? -Yeah.
宵禁10点才开始
No bother. Curfew doesn't start till 10:00.
-这里有宵禁? -当然有
-There's a curfew? -Course there is.
你住哪的?老兄 和那些有钱人在上面住?
Where you been living, mate? Up there with the toffs?
我也想啊
I wish.
再见
See you.
Mickey母亲并不负责
Mickey's mum just couldn't cope.
他爸爸照顾过一阵子 然后又溜走了
His dad hung around for a while, but then he just sort of wandered off.
他是他奶奶带大的
He was brought up by his gran. She was such a great woman.
她是个伟大的女人
天哪 她过去常常打他
God, she used to slap him!
但是她死了
But then she died. She tripped and fell down the stairs.
她摔倒了 从楼梯上掉下来
距离现在大概是5年前 我仍然在上学
It was about ?ve years ago now. I was still in school.
-我从不知道 -你从来没问过 -你从没说过
I never knew.
-Well, you never asked. -You never said.
那就是Mickey
That's Mickey. I suppose...
假设我…
我们都想当然的对他了
we just take him for granted.
-你认为他的祖母还活着吗? -也许
- Do you think she's still alive? His gran? -Could be.
如我所说 平行世界 华而不实的房♥子
Like I said, parallel world, gingerbread house.
我们必须尽快离开这里
We need to get out of here as fast as we can.
(BEEPING)
他们都在做什么?
What are they all doing?
他们停住了
They've stopped.
是听筒
It's the ear pieces.
就像是蓝牙附属装置 但每个人都连接在一起了
Like Bluetooth attachments but everyone's connected together.
(BEEPING)
传到我电♥话♥上来了 是自动的 看 正在下载
It's on my phone. It's automatic. Look, it's downloading.
他们都在接收这个?
Is this what they're all getting?
新闻 国际新闻 体育 天气
ROSE: News, international news, sport, weather.
他们直接接收
They get it direct. Downloaded right into their heads.
下载到他们的大脑里
电视时间表 彩票中奖号♥码
TV schedules, lottery numbers.
每个人都共享同样信息
Everyone shares the same information.
“每日下载 由Cybus企业出版”
Daily download, published by Cybus Industries.
(ALL LAUGHING)
你们的人 你们被迷住了 你们会为最新的升级做任何事情
You lot, you're obsessed. You'll do anything for the latest upgrade.
他们不是我的人 不同的世界 记得吗?
Oi, they're not my lot. Different world, remember?
但离你的世界并不很远 这地方只是平行而已
It's not so far off your world. This place is only parallel.
看看那个
Oh, look at that.
Cybus企业 拥有英国的所有公♥司♥ 包括Vitex
Cybus Industries, owners of just about every company in Britain, including Vitex.
Pete Tyler先生与此事相当有关系
Mr Pete Tyler's very well connected.
好吧 我认输 一起见见他吧
Okay, I give up. Let's go and see him.
谁在那里?
WOMAN: Who's that there?
你是谁?我知道你在那里
Who is it? I know you're there.
真为你感到羞耻 骗老太婆 我已经没东西给你偷了
Shame on you, tricking an old lady. I've got nothing worth stealing.
别以为我会消失 你别想杀我
And don't think I'm gonna disappear. You're not gonna take me!
嘿
Hi.
是你吗?
Is that you?
是我 我回来了
It's me. I came home.
-Ricky? -我是Mickey
Ricky!
我知道我自己孙子的名字
It's Mickey.
是Ricky 过来吧
I know my own grandson's name. It's Ricky. Now come here.
好吧 我是Ricky
Okay, I'm Ricky. Of course I am. Ricky, that's me.
我当然是 Ricky 就是我
你这个蠢仔 去哪了?
- You stupid boy! -Ow!
不要打我了
- Where've you been? -Stop hitting me!
已经过了好些日子了 我一直听着人们从街道上消失的事迹
It's been days and days.
I keep hearing all these stories, people disappearing off the street.
下载里也没什么官方消息 但全是关于这的谣传和私语
There's nothing official on the download
but there are all these rumours and whispers.
我以为他们来把你带走了
I thought they'd gone and disappeared you.
我让你修一下楼梯上的地毯 你要...
That carpet on the stairs, I told you to get it fixed. You're gonna...
-摔断自己的脖子 -好 那你帮我修好它
fall and break your neck.
Well, you get it fixed for me!
很早之前我就应该做的
I should've done it way back. I guess I'm just kind of useless.
-以为我没什么 -现在我不再说了
Now, I never said that.
我这么想
I am, though.
对不起 奶奶 真对不起
And I'm sorry, Gran. I'm so sorry.
别那么说 知道你现在需要什么吗?
Don't talk like that. Do you know what you need?
好好坐下 然后喝杯茶
A nice sit down and a cup of tea.
-你有时间吗? -对你来说 我有全世界所有的时间
- You got time? -For you, I've got all the time in the world.
噢 你说 但你只是说说罢了
Oh, you say that but it's all talk.
那些你的新朋友 我不相信他们
It's those new friends of yours. I don't trust them.
-什么朋友? -别装你不知道
- What friends are they? -Don't pretend you don't know.
你被看到了 Chan太太告诉我的
You've been seen. Mrs Chan told me.
-慌慌张张地开着一辆运货车 -那是什么运货车?
Driving about, all helter-skelter, in that van.
What Van's that, then?
你都知道的
You know full well. Don't play games with me.
别耍我 马上进来
Get inside.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere!
Ricky?
Ricky. Ricky!
Ricky 你是那个告诉我们
Ricky, you were the one who told us.
不要联♥系♥你的家人 因为那会使他们危险起来
You don't contact your family 'cause it puts them in danger.
是啊 Ricky说过
Yeah. Ricky said that. Course I did. just testing.
我当然说过 只是测试而已
我看见他们了 把他们拍录下来
I saw them. I taped them.
他们到Black修道院周围 像人贩子那样把流浪汉收集起来
They went round Blackfriars gathering up the homeless like the Child Catcher.
-他们一定带走了48人 -运货车出租给一个叫做国际电子商品的公♥司♥
They must have took four dozen.
The vans were hired out to a company called International Electromatics.
但是我做了一个协议搜索
But I did a protocol search,
猜猜谁是幕后主脑?
turns out that's a dummy company established by guess who?
我不知道 谁?
I don't know. Who?
Cybus企业
TOGETHER: Cybus Industries!
现在我们有证据了
Well, now we've got evidence!
坏消息是他们已经逮捕了Thin Jimmy
Bad news is they've arrested Thin Jimmy.
所以只给你了
- So that just leaves you. -Leaves me what?
-给我什么? -第一啊
The number one.
名单上的头号♥伦敦通缉犯
Top of the list.
London's most wanted.
好 酷
Okay. Cool.
再说一遍
Say that again.
这星球最宝贵的东西就是人类的大脑 至今我们承认它会死亡
LU MIC: The most precious thing on this earth is the human brain
and yet we allow it to die.
但现在Cybus企业改善了不确定的 大脑维持方法
But now Cybus Industries has perfected a way
在一个支架里放入获得版权的化学药品
of sustaining the brain indefinitely within a cradle of copyrighted chemicals.
最近一次神经研究提升中 承认义肢推动黏结在金属外骨骼
And the latest advances in synapse research
allows cyberkinetic impulses to be bonded onto a metal exoskeleton.
黏结在金属外骨骼
这是最终的升级
This is the ultimate upgrade.
-我们通向电脑空间最伟大的一步 -对不起
Our greatest step into cyberspace.
我们能不能就此打住?
I'm sorry, could we stop it there?
不用给我促销了 我想我们都知道 这次最终升级要承担什么
I don't need the pitch. I think we all know what this ultimate upgrade entails.
在这我告诉你 John 答案是“不”
And I'm here to tell you, John,
the answer is no.
我的政♥府♥不会允许的
My government does not give you permission.
我想没有政♥府♥会答应的
And I think no government ever will.
我给伦理委员会准备了一份报告
I've prepared a paper for the Ethical Committee.
噢 得了吧 这不仅仅是不道德 这是淫秽
Oh, come on!
It's not just unethical, it's obscene.
总统先生 要是我能作个私人请求
Mr President, if I might make a personal plea.
我快要死了 先生
I am dying, sir.
我意识到这一点了
I'm aware of that.
非常抱歉
And I'm very sorry.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表