# Merry merry king of the bush is he #
Chloe!
Chloe!
(SINISTER VOICE FADING)
# ...kookaburra, laugh, kookaburra
# kookaburra Gay your life must be #
# Gay your life must be #
找上她是因为她孤单
It came to her because she was lonely.
Chloe 对不起
(CRYING) Chloe, I'm sorry.
当他喝酒以后 Chloe经常受气
Chloe usually got the brunt of his temper, when he'd had a drink.
那天他撞车 我以为我们自♥由♥了 这就是结束
The day he crashed the car, I thought we were free.
你和她说过这事吗?
I thought it was over.
我不想谈
- Did you talk to her about it? - I didn't want to.
也许就是为什么Chloe感到孤单的原因
But maybe that's why Chloe feels so alone,
她梦到她爸这噩梦却不能和你说
'cause she has all these terrible dreams about her dad,
but she can't talk to you about them.
她和Isolus…
Her and the Isolus,
两个孤单的孩子彼此需要对方
two lonely kids who need each other.
这不会停止 是吗 博士
And it won't stop, will it, Doctor?
她还会继续把孩子们拉进来
Just keep pulling kids in.
它不顾一切的想要被人爱
It's desperate to be loved.
-它有过一个非常庞大的家庭 -多大?
- And it's used to a pretty big family. - How big?
大概40亿?
Say around four billion?
MAN ON TV: ...in and out of central London. It is remarkable.
队伍一星期前开始
The queue started a week ago for those desperate enough to be inside,
大家都拚命挤进来 很多人
我们估计今晚的开幕式能达8万人 这…
and there are lots of them.
We're expecting a capacity crowd of 80,000
for this evening's opening ceremony. I have to say there's been...
我们需要那荚
We need that pod.
坠下来 难道没给毁?
It crashed. Won't it be destroyed?
它吸收了热量 这让它保持健康发射
Well, it's been sucking in all the heat it can.
Hopefully that should keep it in a fit state to launch.
TARDIS可追踪到它微弱能量信♥号♥♥
It must be close.
It should have a weak energy signature the Tardis can trace.
只要我们找到那荚 就能阻止Isolus
Once we find it, then we can stop the Isolus.
她在发烧
She's running a temperature.
我现在不能进那了 Kirsty
I can't go into that now, Kirsty. Yes, we've got a doctor.
是 我们有医生
是 他说能帮她
Yeah, he said he can help her.
我们可从涂鸦生物那扫瞄到相同踪迹 只需扩大一下范围
We can scan for the same trace that I picked up from the scribble creature.
Just need to widen the field a bit.
(TARDIS DOOR SH UTTING)
在它告诉你之前你就知道Isolus很孤单 怎么知道的?
You knew the Isolus was lonely before it told you. How?
我知道独自进行漫长旅行的滋味是什么 给我斯坦磁…
I know what it's like to travel a long way on your own.
Give me the steino-magnetic... Um...
-你左手拿的那个 -听上去你是它那边的
Thing in your left hand.
Sounds like you're on its side.
-我同情它 就这样 -Isolus给这些人带来大量痛苦 -它是个孩子
I sympathise, that's all.
The Isolus has caused a lot of pain for these people.
那是它为何找上Chloe
It's a child. That's why it went to Chloe. Two lonely mixed-up kids.
因为不能为所欲为所以才发那么大脾气
Feels to me like a temper tantrum 'cause it can't get its own way.
它害怕 拜托 你曾经也是孩子 二进制点
It's scared. Come on, you were a kid once.
是 我知道什么孩子会像怎样 恰当一点点…恐怖
- Binary dot. - Yes.
And I know what kids can be like. Right little...terrors.
-口香糖 -我有堂兄 孩子们不能自己处理好事情
- Gum. - I've got cousins.
-所以才要成为家庭一分子 -怎样试图理解他们呢?
Kids can't have it all their own way. That's part of being a family.
And what about trying to understand them?
说得轻松 你没孩子
- Easy for you to say, you don't have kids. - I was a dad once.
-我曾经是个父亲 -你说什么?
What did you say?
我们弄好了
I think we're there. Fear. Loneliness. They're the big ones, Rose.
恐惧 孤单 他们都很重要 Rose
一些骇人行为是受他们启发的
Some of the most terrible acts ever committed have been inspired by them.
这不是征服或毁灭的事
We're not dealing with something that wants to conquer or destroy.
这个宇宙还有很多东西需要去理解 翘曲飞行 虫洞折射
There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe,
warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of all?
你知道你最需要的是什么?你需要握手
You need a hand to hold.
不 看看 我找到了
No, no, I'm pointing.
荚在街上
DOCTOR: It's the pod! It is in the street!
所有东西都朝博士而来
Everything's coming up Doctor.
在交叉点两英吋处 深灰色 像只企鹅蛋 很明亮
Okay, it's like, two inches across. Dull grey, like a gull's egg, very light.
所以这些荚 从这个太阳到那个太阳都 利用到热能 所以不仅仅都关于爱和原料
ROSE'. So these pods, they travel from some sun using heat, yeah?
So it's not all about love and stuff.
荚不是只需要热量吗?
Doesn't the pod just need heat?
(CRASHING)
博士?
Doctor?
博士!
Doctor!
没事 我把她身边所有铅笔都拿走了
It's okay, I've taken all the pencils off her.
让我独处 我要和Chloe Webber一起!
Leave me alone!
I want to be with Chloe Webber! I love Chloe Webber!
我爱Chloe Webber
-马上带他回来 -不!
- Bring him back now. - No!
你意识到做了什么吗?
Don't you realise what you've done?
-他是唯一可以帮你的人 马上带他回来 -让我独处 我要和Chloe Webber一起!
He was the only one who could help you. Now bring him back!
Leave me alone! I love Chloe Webber!
我知道
I kn ow.
我知道
I kn ow.
博士 若你能听到我说 我要把你弄出去 我会找到荚的
Doctor, if you can hear me, I'm gonna get you out of there.
I'll find the pod.
不管怎么样 别让她单独一个
Don't leave her alone, no matter what.
火炬手离奥林匹克体育场越来越近
MAN ON TV: ...the forchbearer getting even closer to the Olympic Stadium,
奔向海滨
heading down the Strand, before turning east along the Embankment...
在转向东部之前…”
热量
Heat. They travel on heat.
他们靠热量旅行
看看这搞好的 好像孩子屁♥股♥那么滑
Look at this finish.
Smooth as a baby's bottom. Not a bump or a lump.
-没缺口也没突起 -Kel 最近几天这街上有没发出大量热能的?
Kel, was there anything in this street in the last few days giving off a lot of heat?
我是说能用来烧饭的热能
I mean, you could eat your dinner off this.
漂亮 告诉我为什么其他都有个小块
Beautiful. So, you tell me why the other one's got a lump in it
我做这块和做其他也是用同样技术的?
when I gave it the same love and craftsmanship as I did this one.
你把一大本关于沥青的书看完了才能 达到这样的造诣
Well, when you've worked it out, put it in a big book about tarmacking.
做这之前 回想过去六天
But before you do that, think back six days.
六天?
Six days.
-当我第一次这周围铺沥青的时候? -什么?
When I was laying this the first time round.
What?
六天前第一次修补这些坑
Well, that's when I filled in this pothole for the first time.
- Six days ago. - Yeah.
新鲜热辣的柏油
Hot, fresh ta r.
混合了委员会的秘密处方
Blended to a secret council recipe.
我没放在货车上
No, I don't keep it in the van.
嘿 那是委员会的货车!出去!
Hey! That's a council van. Out.
哇!等等
Whoa! Wait... Wait a minute!
你从委员会的货车里拿走了委员会的斧头
You'vejust removed a council axe from a council van.
放回去 不 那是我的货车
Put it back! No, don't, wait.
If it's going in the van, that's my van. Gimme the axe!
把斧子给我 等等 不不 停手!
Wait! No! No! You... Stop!
你刚从委员会的货车里拿走了委员会的斧子
You just took a council axe from a council van,
现在你又在挖委员会的道路!
and now you're digging up a council road!
我要把你报告到委员会!
I'm reporting you to the council!
它要往这街上最热的东西去-你的柏油!
It went for the hottest thing in the street, yeah? Your tar.
-那是什么? -宇宙飞船
- What is it? - It's a spaceship.
恐怕这不是委员会的宇宙飞船
Not a council spaceship, I'm afraid.
BBC新闻24频道现场直播 2012年伦敦奥♥运♥会开幕仪式即将开始
MAN ON TV: "joined us, welcome. We're live on BBC News 24.
The opening ceremony of the London Olympics of 2012.
运动员们正进入体育场 带着梦想
Well underway, athletes from all over the world,
streaming into the stadium right now. They all have their dreams.
他们多年的努力...
They've all put in years of hard work...
我找到了
I found it!
不知道怎么弄 但或许Isolus会跳上飞船
Don't know what to do with it, but maybe the Isolus willjust hop on board.
等等 我告诉过你不要离开她
Hang on, I told you not to leave her.
我的天
MAN ON TV: My God! Uh, what's going on here?
这里发生什么了
I don't care if you got Snow White and the Seven Dwarves buried under there,
-我不管白雪公主还是七个小矮人埋在那 你不能… -闭嘴!看
-you don't go digging... - Shut up and look!
人群消失了 每个人都不见了
The crowd has vanished.
Um, they're gone, everyone has gone.
成千上万的人就这样失踪了
Thousands of people have just gone, uh, right in front of my eyes.
就在我的眼前 这不可能
Um, it's impossible.
Bob 我们能把画面转到你那吗?
Bob, can we join you in the box? Bob?
Bob!
你也不在 Bob?
- Not you too, Bob! - ROSE: A stadium won't be enough.
一个体育场不够
Isolus有四十亿兄弟姐妹
The Isolus has four billion brothers and sisters.
超过80000观众和13000名运动员…
Over 80,000 spectators and 30,000 athletes...
-不够 -他们消失了
Not enough.
They're gone, all of those people.
所有的人
这是很恐怖 很恐怖的形势变化
Uh, it's a terrible, terrible turn of events...
我们不会孤单 Chloe Webber
We won't be alone, Chloe Webber. We'll have all of them.
我们会得到所有的人 这样就再也不会孤单
And then we'll never feel alone ever again.
Chloe?Chloe?我是Rose 开门!
TRISH: Chloe? ROSE: Chloe, it's Rose! Open the door!
我们找到你的飞船!能送你回家了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表