-What was all that, then? -That was...
That was the sound of something ending.
时间也是 大家都好吧?
And about time, too. Everyone all right?
了不起!没什么东西能破坏我们的大日子
Smashing.
Nothing's gonna spoil our big day, is it?
-Tommy 告诉我关于她改变的那一晚 -她只是在看电视
Tommy, tell me about that night, the night she changed.
She was just watching the telly.
Rose说过!她直接猜到了
Rose said it. She guessed it straightaway. Of course she did.
这些天线都在这小街上 怎么来的?
All these aerials in one little street. How come?
-街头的Magpie先生卖♥♥得很便宜 -那他现在呢? -来!
Bloke up the road, Mr Magpie, he's selling them cheap.
- Is he, now? - Come on!
-你不能这么做… -买♥♥东西!
BISHOP: Here! You can't do that.
Shop!
如果你在 出来和我谈谈!
If you're here, come out and talk to me, Magpie!
-Magpie!u3000-或许他出去了 -看上去是的
- Maybe he's out. - Looks like it.
恩…这不对劲 非常不对劲
Oh, hello.
This isn't right. This is very much not right.
尝起来像铁 塑胶 人工匆匆完事 对了
Tastes like iron. Bakelite.
Knocked together with human hands, yes,
但这设计本身…
but the design itself...
噢 漂亮作品 真简单
Oh, beautiful work. That is so simple.
真不可思议 它像一台电视…但可携带…
That's incredible. It's like a television, but portable.
一台便携式电视机!
A portable television!
它不是这房♥间唯一的能量源
It's not the only power source in this room.
奶奶!
TOMMY: Gran.
我来了
I'm on my way.
-你们知道自己在干吗? -我要我朋友复原
What do you think you're doing?
我想这超出了一个小小的后街电工的能力范围 告诉我谁在主管!
I want my friend restored and I think that's beyond
a little backstreet electrician, so tell me, who's really in charge here?
我想那一定是我
Yoo-hoo! I think that must be me.
噢
Oh, this one's smart as paint.
-这人就像图形数据一样精明! -她在和我们说话?
Is she talking to us?
抱歉 恐怕你们自己看到了 我能向你们介绍我的新…朋友吗?
I'm sorry, gentlemen, I'm afraid you've brought this on yourselves.
May I introduce you to my new friend.
很高兴见到你们!
Jolly nice to meet you.
我的天 是她 那女人从电视里出来了!
Oh, my God, it's her. That woman off the telly!
-不 它仅仅用的她的影像 -你…你是什么?
- No. It's just using her image. - What?
我是电线人!靓仔 我要把你生吞
-What are you? —I'm The Wire.
And I will gobble you up, pretty boy.
最后每一口!
Every last morsel!
当我撑饱后…
And when I have feasted, I shall regain the corporeal body,
我就能恢复物质形态 我的同类排斥我这样
which my fellow kind denied me.
天啊 彩色电视!
Good Lord. Colour television.
-所以你的同类试图阻止你? -他们处死了我
-So your own people tried to stop you? —They executed me,
但我用这种形式逃脱了
but l escaped in this form and ?ed across the stars.
然后飞越星际
现在 你困在电视里
And now you're trapped in the television.
不会很久
Not for much longer.
-医生!这是抢走我奶奶的东西? -是的 Tommy
Doctor, is this what got my gran?
它靠脑电波为生
Yes, Tommy. It feeds off the electrical activity of the brain,
但它把自己喂得像条巨型的贪吃猪
but it gorges itself like a great, over-fed pig.
-好像自己东西一样抢走人们的脸 精神 -是你纵容她那么做 Magpie
Taking people's faces, their essence as it stuffs itself.
-And you let her do it, Magpie. -I had to.
我不得不这么做 她不带走我的脸 她答应在示♥威♥运动时就会释放我
She allowed me my face.
She's promised to release me at the time of manifestation.
-这是什么意思? -指定时间
- What does that mean? -7' he appointed time.
我至高无上的荣耀!
My crowning glory-
博士!加冕典礼
Doctor, the Coronation!
这是历史上首次百万人聚集在电视机前
For the first time in history, millions gathered round a television set.
但你还不够强大 是吧?
But you're not strong enough yet, are you?
你不能在这为所欲为
You can't do it all from here.
这就是为何你需要这个!它需要更有能量的东西
That's why you need this.
You need something more powerful.
这能把一巨大发射器转换成一巨大接收器
This will turn a big transmitter into a big receiver.
你真是聪明
What a clever thing you are.
为何为此焦虑呢?
But why fret about it? Why not just relax?
不如放松一下?把鞋子脱了尽情享受加冕礼
Kick off your shoes and enjoy the Coronation.
相信我 你会粘在屏幕上!
Believe me, you'll be glued to the screen.
-医生! -噢 我的… -饿!饿!
- Doctor! -Hold on.
Hungry!
HungrY-
电线人很饿!这个很美味!
The Wire is hungry! Oh, this one is tasty!
噢 我会有很多个美味的他
Oh, I'll have lashings of him. Delicious!
美味!
武器!
Ah!
Armed?
他有武器 又很聪明
He's armed and clever. Withdraw! Withdraw!
撤退!撤退!
那个盒子 Magpie 那个盒子!
The box, Magpie, the box!
抓紧点!
Hold tight!
引导我到达胜利 Magpie!
Conduct me to my victory, Magpie.
饿!饿!
Hungry! Hun9TY-'
喂饱我!
Feed me!
噢 她好可爱 漂亮
-Oh, she's so lovely! —RITA: Beautiful.
让人忘掉所有烦恼
Makes you forget all your troubles.
大家准备好放礼炮时刻?
Everyone all right for pop?
-Tommy! 醒醒! Tommy 快来! -怎么回事?
Tommy, wake up! Tommy, come on!
- What happened? -Where's Magpie?
Magpie去哪了?
我们甚至不知从哪寻起 太迟了
We don't even know where to start looking. It's too late.
一个智者说过 永远不会太迟
Never too late, as a wise person once said.
我想是Kylie吧 电线人有个重大计划 它需要…
Kylie, I think. The Wire's got big plans.
它需要一半的人口
It'll need... Oh, yes, yes. She's gonna harvest half the population.
-数百万的人 -我们在哪呢? -Muswell山
Millions and millions of people. And where are we?
-Muswell Hill. —Muswell Hill. Muswell Hill! Which means...
Muswell山!Muswell山 也就是说…Alexandra宫殿!
Alexandra Palace!
伦敦北部最大的电视发射器
Biggest TV transmitter in North London. Oh!
-这就是为什么它选中这个地方 -你要做什么?
- What's why it chose this place, Tommy! - What are you gonna do?
我要去购物
I'm going shopping.
这就是你要的?
Is this what you want?
太对了!好了 我还需要一样东西
Perfect! Right, I need one more thing.
(TYRES SCREECHING)
好了 走吧
Got it. Let's go.
Her Majesty is wearing...
我不能这么做!
I can't do this!
请 请不要让我…
Please! Please, don't make me.
时间即将到来
The time is at hand. Feed me!
喂饱我!
喂饱我!
Feed me!
-那里 -快来!
There!
Come on!
-等等 -形势所逼我们是... -很抱歉 阁下!
Wait, wait, wait. Where do we think we... Oh, I'm very sorry, sir.
-你不应该在看加冕仪式吗? -他们给我留了个座位!
- Shouldn't you be at the Coronation? - They' re saving me a seat.
-他认为你是谁? -比利时国王
- Who'd he think you were? - King of Belgium apparently.
(CROWD CHEERING ON TV)
WOMAN: (ON TV) ...will wait there a while.
But he will go on ahead of Her Majesty into the Abbey...
把这个接通 不让任何人阻止你 Tommy 所有都依靠它了 明白吗?
Keep this switched on.
Don't let anyone stop you, Tommy. Everything depends on it, you understand?
MAN: (ON TV) Her Majesty moves across...
你在那会丧命的 陛下
You'll get yourself killed up there! Your Majesty!
喂饱我!
Feed me!
(LAUGHING)
盛宴!
Ah! Feast!
饱食!
Feasting! The Wire is feasting!
电线人正在饱食!
太晚了
It's too late. It's too late for all of us!
对我们所有人都太晚了
I shall consume you, Doctor!
我要吃掉你 博士!
-我不会让你这么做的 Magpie -帮帮我 博士!
I won't let you do this, Magpie!
它烧起来了
Help me, Doctor! It burns!
它带走了我的脸 我的灵魂!
It took my face,
你不能阻止电线人
"My soul!
You cannot stop The Wire. Soon, I shall become manifest.
一会我就能证明了
(DOCTOR SCREAMING)
不 不要再这样
No more. No more of this. You promised me peace.
你答应给我安宁
那你得到安宁了
Then peace you shall have.
啊!
(MAGPIE SCREAMING)
同时两头点亮一根蜡烛?
Been burning the candle at both ends?
你过分扩展自己了 太太
You've over-extended yourself, missus.
你不应该让可怜的老Magpie消失的
You shouldn't have had a crack at poor old Magpie there.
(EXCLAIMING)
橡胶鞋底 信赖他们!
Rubber soles, swear by them.
亲爱的 我们的小计划哪出了个大错 博士?
Oh, dear. Has our little plan gone horribly wrong, Doctor?
...coat of shimmering cloth of gold lined with a crimson silk...
(ON TV) ...are you willing to do the same?
不!
No!
不!
恐怕关闭了 没有尾声
It's closed down, I'm afraid, and no epilogue.
(THE WIRE SCREAMING)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表