(CRUNCHING)
(SCREECHING)
这不是你的教室 Kenny
This isn't your classroom, Kenny. Now run along.
快滚
(DOGS BARKING)
噢 晚上看学校好奇怪 感觉不对劲
ROSE: Oh! It's weird seeing school at night.
It just feels wrong.
当我还是孩子时 我还以为所有 老师都是睡在学校里的
When I was a kid, I used to think all the teachers slept in school.
-你好 小组!-噢 我讨厌你说“小组” “一伙”“同志”
All right, team... Oh, I hate people who say "team".
Uh, gang-
不管了 Rose 到厨房♥取点那种油的样板
Erm...
comrades.
Anyway, Rose, go to the kitchen, get a sample of that oil.
米奇 所有新职员都是数学老师 去数学部门看看
Mickey, the new staff are all maths teachers. Check out the maths department.
我到Finch的办公室看看 10分钟后回来这里碰头
I'm gonna look in Finch's office. Meet back here in 10 minutes.
你会没事吧?
You gonna be all right?
我?拜托
(SCOFFING) Me? Please.
渗透调查 我可是这方面的专家
Infiltration and investigation? I'm an expert at this.
数学部门在哪?
Where's the maths department?
一直走 转左 穿过走防火门转右
Down there, turn left, through the fire doors, on the right.
谢谢
Thank you.
(SCREECHING)
(THUDDING)
(SCREECHING)
你好 Sarah Jane
Hello, Sarah Jane.
是你 博士
It's you.
噢 天啊 是你 是不是?
Doctor.
Oh, my God. It's you, isn't it?
你又重生了
- You've regenerated. - Yeah.
是的 自从最后一次见面 我都重生了6次
Half a dozen times since we last met.
你看起来...难以置信
You look...
incredible.
你也是
So do you.
我变老了
I got old.
-你在这里干吗? -有UFO现象 有间学校记录了结果
What are you doing here?
Well, UFO sighting, school gets record results. I couldn't resist.
我无法容忍♥ 你呢?
- What about you? - The same.
一样
我以为你死了
I thought you'd died.
-我一直等你 而你没有回来 我以为你一定是死了 -还活着
I waited for you, you didn't come back and I thought you must have died.
I lived. Everyone else died.
其他人死了
-什么意思? -所有人死了 Sarah
- What do you mean? - Everyone died, Sarah.
真不能相信是你
I can't believe it's you.
好吧 现在我能了!
(PIERCING SCREAM)
Okay, now I can.
你听到没?
Did you hear that?
-她是谁? -Rose 她是Sarah Jane Sarah Jane 她是Rose
- Who's she? - Rose, Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane, Rose.
你好 高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你越来越老 而你的助手越来越年轻
You can tell you're getting older, your assistants are getting younger.
-我不是他的助手! -不是...来抓你了 怪物
- I'm not his assistant. - No?
Get you, tiger.
抱歉 只有我 你让我去调查所以我 开始去查看这些橱柜
Sorry. Sorry, it was only me.
You told me to investigate so I started looking through these cupboards
-所有这些都掉到我身上 -噢 天啊 全是老鼠
-and all these fell out on me. - Oh, my God, they're rats.
一堆老鼠
Dozens of rats. Vacuum-packed rats!
真空包装的老鼠
-那你确定要尖叫? -吓了我一跳啊
- And you decided to scream? - It took me by surprise.
-像个小女孩那样 -好黑呀 还满身是老鼠 -9岁 辫子 镶褶边的裙子
- Like a little girl. - It was dark! I was covered in rats!
Nine, maybe ten years old. I'm seeing pigtails, frilly skirt.
各位 能不能集中注意? 有人发现这有什么古怪吗?
ROSE: Hello, can we focus?
Has anyone noticed anything strange about this?
学校里的耗子
Rats in school?
他们用于学校的生物课 解剖用的
Well, obviously, they use them in biology lessons, they dissect them.
...或者也许你没涉及过这? 你多少岁了?
Or maybe you haven't reached that bit yet. How old are you?
抱歉 现在学校已经没人拿老鼠当解剖用 他们好多年都不这么做了
Excuse me, no one dissects rats in school anymore.
They haven't done that for years. Where are you from, the Dark Ages?
-你是从黑暗时代来的? -总之 继续行动!
Anyway! Moving on...
一切事情都是在Finch先生到来时才开始的
Everything started when Mr Finch arrived. We should go and check his office.
我们应该去查查他的办公室
我并不是无礼或者啥 但你到底是谁?
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly are you?
Sarah Jane Smith 我过去常和博士一起旅行
Sarah Jane Smith. I used to travel with the Doctor.
噢 他从未提过你
Oh! Well, he's never mentioned you.
Sarah Jane 我老是提起她
Oh, I must've done. Sarah Jane. I mention her all the time.
打住...抱歉...
Hold on, sorry...never.
-从未 -什么? -一次也没有!
What, not even once? He didn't mention me even once?
-他一次都没提过你! -噢 老兄
Oh, mate. The missus and the ex. Welcome to every man's worst nightmare.
太太和前妻 欢迎来到男人的梦魇
-也许那些老鼠是食物 -给什么当食物啊?
DOCTOR: Maybe those rats were food. ROSE: Food for what?
Rose 你经常认为所有老师都是在学校睡...
Rose.
You know how you used to think all the teachers slept in the school?
啊...他们确实是
Well, they do.
不可能
MICKEY: No way!
(SCREECHES)
-我不再回那里去了 不能 -那些老师呢?
- I am not going back in there. No way! - Those were the teachers?
自从你来了 你带来7个老师 4个管餐女郎 一个护士 13人
When Finch arrived, he brought with him seven new teachers,
four dinner ladies and a nurse, 13. Thirteen big bat people. Come on.
-13个大蝙蝠人 过来 -你在开玩笑
- You've got to be kidding. - I need the Tardis.
我需要TARDIS分♥析♥那些油
I've got to analyse that oil from the kitchen.
我可能会帮到你 我有东西给你看看
I might be able to help you there. I've got something to show you.
K9!
K9!
Rose Tyler,Mickey Smith 允许我来介绍一下K9
Rose Tyler, Mickey Smith, allow me to introduce K9.
啊...3代K9更精确
Well, K9 Mark 3 to be precise.
为什么他看起来那么...兴奋?
Why does he look so...disco?
哟!听着 在5000年 这是最先进的技术
Oi! Listen, in the year 5,000 this was cutting edge.
-他怎么回事了? -有一天 他...
- What's happened to him? -one day, just... Nothing.
-没什么 -你把他修过了吗?
Didn't you try and get him repaired?
这不像加入Mini地下铁道
It's not like getting parts for a Mini Metro.
此外 他里面的技术可以重写人类科学 我不能把他给任何人看
Besides, the technology inside him could rewrite human science.
I couldn't show him to anyone.
-那个调皮的女士对你做过什么啦? -嘿?
Ooh, what's the nasty lady done to you, eh?
没有冒犯之意 但你们2个能不能 先别亲热?
ROSE: Look, no offence, but can you two just stop petting for a minute?
别介意 锡制狗 我们要忙起来了
Never mind the tin dog, we're busy.
(SCREECHING)
你知道什么让人印象深刻的
You see, what's impressive is that it's been nearly an hour since we met her
自从我们碰到她也不过一个小时 我到现在还没给你说这些
-and I still haven't said "I told you so". -I'm not listening to this.
-我没在听 -尽管我准备了一下“我是对的” 舞曲 我一会可以跳给你看看
Though I have prepared a little "I was right" dance
that I can show you later.
2镑 靓女
Two quid, love.
这些时间你一直很投入“他很特别” 但事实是他和其他家伙一样
All this time you've been giving it "he's different",
but the truth is, he's just like any other bloke.
你不知道自己在讲什么
- You don't know what you're talking about. -Maybe not.
不一定
但如果我是你 我温柔对待这些薯条
But if I were you, I'd go easy on the chips.
过来我这
FINCH: Come to me.
过来
Come to me.
圣诞节时我想你了
I thought of you on Christmas Day, this Christmas just gone.
这个圣诞节刚过 好大太空船在头上 我想“他一定在上面了”
Great big spaceship overhead, I thought, "Oh, yeah! Bet he's up there."
-正好在上面 是 -和Rose?-她也在那里
Right on top of it, yeah.
-And Rose? -She was there, too.
-我做错了什么?因为你从未为我回来过 你只会丢下我 -我告诉你
Did I do something wrong? 'Cause you never came back for me.
You just dumped me.
-我往家里打过电♥话♥ 在那些日子里 人类是被禁止的 -我一直在等你
I told you, I was called back home and in those days humans weren't allowed.
I waited for you.
-我想你 -噢 你不需要我 你在过你的生活 -你是我的生命
- I missed you. -Oh, you didn't need me.
-You were getting on with your life. -You were my life.
你知道什么是最困难的东西吗?
You know what the most difficult thing was?
应付将会发生的事或者不会发生的事
Coping with what happens next. You know, with what doesn't happen next.
你带我的银河最遥远的地方 你让我看到
You took me to the furthest reaches of the galaxy,
超新星 银河战争 然后你把我带回到地球
you showed me supernovas, intergalactic battles,
and then you just dropped me back on Earth.
你说有哪些东西能做对比?
How could anything compare to that?
-你要我为你所看到的东西道歉? -不 但我们体验过显赫的生活
All those things you saw, you want me to apologise for that?
No, but...we get a taste of that splendour and then we have to go back.
-那么我们回到从前吧! -看看你 你在做调查了
But look at you, you're investigating.
-你发现那学校 你在做一直做的事 -你应该回来
You found that school. You're doing what we always did.
You could have come back.
-我不能 -为什么?
- I co u ld n 't. -Why not?
-不是在Croydon 你是在哪丢下我的 不是在Croydon -在哪呢?
It wasn't Croydon.
Where you dropped me off, it wasn't Croydon.
-阿伯丁! -对
-Where was it? -Aberdeen.
几乎是Croydon 是吧?
Right. That's next to Croydon, isn't it?
噢 对 现在我们在做买♥♥卖♥♥
(K9 WHIRRING)
主人!
Oh, hey! Now we're in business!
-他认出我来了! -肯定
- Master? -He recognises me!
Rose 把油给我们
Affirmative. —Rose, give us the oil.
可我不能接触它 那个管餐女郎全给它腐蚀掉了
I wouldn't touch it, though. That dinner lady got all scorched.
我不是管餐女郎 我也不经常这样说
I'm no dinner lady. And I don't often say that.
我们来吧 来吧 我们来
Here we go. Come on, boy, here we go.
油 提提提...提取 分分...分♥析♥...
(STUTTE RI N G) Oil extract. --
听 老兄 那种声音!
analysing.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表