I think it would kill them.
我们要那么做?
- Can we do that? -We've got to.
我们必须这么做 在他们杀死所有人之前
Before they kill everyone else.
没有选择了 博士
There's no choice, Doctor.
必须这样做
It's got to be done.
不不 你没必要非得杀她的!
No! No! You didn't have to kill her!
传感器发现一个二进制导管系统
Sensors detect a binary vascular system.
你的升级不明
You are an unknown upgrade. You will be taken for analysis.
要你带回去做分♥析♥
传送控制器被封在这后面 我们需要高温焊枪
The transmitter controls are sealed behind here. We need oxyacetylene or something.
-噢 我忘带它来了 -那我们怎么办?
Oh, and I forgot to bring it with me.
我们撞毁这个飞艇
- Then what do we do? -We'll crash the zeppelin.
-我们和它同归于尽? -我们设定自动程序然后离开
- With us inside it? -We could set it on automatic and then just leg it.
来看看
Let's have a look.
锁住了 我们必须破解它
It's locked. There's got to be an override.
我试试 我对计算机很在行 相信我
Let me have a go. I'm good with computers. Trust me.
我被俘了 但别担心 Rose和皮特还在外面
I've been captured but don't worry, Rose and Pete are still out there.
他们会救我的 没关系 你还好吗?
They can rescue me. Oh, well, never mind. You okay?
是的
Yeah.
他们抓了Jackie
But they got Jackie.
我们太晚了 Lumic杀了她
We were too late. Lumic killed her.
那么他人在哪?
And where is he? The famous Mr Lumic?
赫赫有名的Lumic先生
我们不是有机会见到我们的主人上帝吗?
Don't we get the chance to meet our lord and master?
他已经升级了
He has been upgraded.
-那他和你一样了 -他是上级
-So he's just like you? —He is superior.
Lumic已经指定为Cyber管♥理♥员♥
The Lumic unit has been designated Cyber Controller.
钢铁时代来到了
This is the Age of Steel and I am its creator.
我是它的创世主
马上完成了
I'm almost there.
干得不错
Not bad work.
它动了
It's moving!
你说它是死的
You said it was dead!
机器人外壳仍是好机器人 等等
A robot suit's still a good robot. Wait a minute.
嘿 Cybermen 过来这
Hey, Cyberman. Over here.
过来 你这笨金属猪 再走前一步!
Come on, you brainless lump of metal.
Come and have a go.
(LOUD BEEPING)
噢 不
WOMAN: Oh, no!
传送器完蛋了
The transmitter is down!
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
那是我的朋友干的 好样的
That's my friends at work. Good boys.
Lumic先生 我想那是自♥由♥意志的选票
Mr Lumic, I think that's a vote for free will.
我的工厂还要进军七大洲
I have factories waiting on seven continents.
如果这些耳荚失效了 Cybermen会强制性恢复人性
If the Ear Pods have failed,
then the Cybermen will take humanity by force.
伦敦已经陷落了
London has fallen, so shall the world.
整个世界也会如此
等等 我已经登陆到Cyber控制器 他们还活着 博士和Rose 他们都在那
Hold on, I've logged on to Cyber Control. They're alive.
The Doctor and Rose. There they are.
那究竟是什么东西?
嘘!这东西发出响声了?
我会给世界带来和平
I will bring peace to the world.
永恒的和平...
Everlasting peace
团结一致
and unity and uniformity.
那么人类的想像力呢?
And imagination? What about that? The one thing that led you here.
正是想像力带领你走到今天 你现在要把它扼杀掉
Imagination, you're killing it dead.
你叫什么?
-Whaz‘ is your name? —I'm the Doctor.
-我是博士(同译为医生) -一个多余的头衔
A redundant title. Doctors need not exist.
我们不再需要医生
Cybermen永远不会生病
Cybermen never sicken.
对 但这才是重点
Yeah, but that's it. That's exactly the point.
Lumic 你是个聪明人
Oh, Lumic, you're a clever man. I'd call you a genius except I'm in the room.
我叫你做天才 除了我在这 你发明的每样东西
你和疾病所作的斗争 太了不起了
But everything you've invented, you did to fight your sickness,
那样才是人类
and that's brilliant, that is so human.
但一旦你摆脱了疾病和死亡 你以后为了什么而奋斗呢?
But once you get rid of sickness and mortality,
then what's there to strive for, eh?
电脑人不会进步
The Cybermen won't advance.
你就停滞不前
You'll just stop.
你会一直保持原样
You'll stay like this forever.
金属世界 金属人 金属思想
A metal Earth with metal men and metal thoughts,
缺乏了能使这星球活跃的东西 人类!
lacking the one thing that makes this planet so alive. People!
平凡的 愚笨的 聪明的 人类
Ordinary, stupid, brilliant people.
你为你的情感而自豪?
You are proud of your emotions?
当然
Oh, yes.
那告诉我 博士
Then tell me, Doctor,
你经历过悲痛?
have you known grief and rage and pain?
愤怒? 痛苦?
是的 是 我经历过
Yes. Yes, I have.
它们使你受伤了?
And they hurt?
是的
Oh, yes.
我可以让你摆脱
I can set you free. Would you not want that?
你不希望那样?
没有痛苦的生活
A life without pain?
你倒不如杀了我
You might as well kill me.
然而我做出了那个选择
Then I take that option.
不是你作的选择!
It's not yours to take.
你是Cyber管♥理♥员♥
You're a Cyber controller.
你控制不了我 以及任何有心的东西
You don't control me or anything with blood in its heart.
你阻止我也没意义
You have no means of stopping me.
我有军队 一个属于我的物种
I have an army. A species of my own.
你还不明白 是吗?
You just don't get it, do you? An army's nothing.
军队是毫无意义的
那些普通人才是关键 最平凡的人能改变世界
某些平凡的男人或女人
Some ordinary man or woman, some idiot.
某些笨蛋 要得到什么就全凭他去寻找 例如 正确的数字...
All it takes is for him to find, say, the right numbers,
例如 正确的密♥码♥ 例如 情感抑制装置之后的密♥码♥
say, the right code, say, for example, the code behind the emotional inhibitor.
密♥码♥就在他前面 如今即使是白♥痴♥也懂得电脑
The code right in front of him.
‘Cause even an idiot knows his computers these days.
知道怎样通过防火墙和密♥码♥保护
Knows how to get past firewalls and passwords.
怎样解密Lumic家族数据库? Pete 什么二进制?
Knows how to find something encrypted in the Lumic family database under,
-what was it, Pete? Binary what? —Binary 9.
-九位二进制 -九位二进制 -笨蛋能找出那个密♥码♥
- Binary 9. -An idiot could find that code. A cancellation code.
撤销指令 他坚持输入坚持战斗 坚持任何挽救他的朋友东西
And he'd keep on typing, keep on fighting,
anything to save his friends.
你的话毫不相关
Your words are irrelevant.
是 说的太多了 那是我的毛病
Talk too much, that's my problem.
幸运的是我那廉价关税 Rose 我们所有聊天
Lucky I got you that cheap tariff, Rose, for all our long chats on your phone.
-通过你的电♥话♥ -电♥话♥
The phone.
你会被删除
You will be deleted.
对 删除 控制 无用信息
Yes. Delete. Control. Hash. All those lovely buttons.
然后 当然 我特喜欢的 发送
Then, of course, my particular favourite. Send.
让我们记住你怎样
And let's not forget how you seduced all those ordinary people in the first place,
利用科技兼容其他东西来诱惑那些平凡的人
by making every bit of technology compatible with everything else.
是发给你的
It's for you.
就像这样
Like this.
(SCREAMING)
成功了
Yes!
(ALARM BLARING)
(MOANING)
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你做了什么 -我让他们找回了灵魂
What have you done?
I gave them back their souls.
他们能看到你的所作所为 Lumic
They can see what you've done, Lumic, and it's killing them.
-那在毁灭他们 -删除 删除 删除
Delete! Delete!
Delete!
(LUMIC SCREAMING)
没有出路!
There's no way out.
-你在干什么? -如果工厂爆♥炸♥会引燃这个飞艇 -回去!
- What are you doing? -We've got to get away.
If that factory blows up, this balloon's gonna ignite.
-Mickey 他们逃出了 -我说 回去!
- Take it back! -Mickey, they've had it.
I said take it back!
我们不能丢下他们
We're not leaving them behind.
决不丢下他们
There's no way we're leaving them behind.
拿着
Hold it.
Rose 你能听见么 快上屋顶
Rose? Rose, can you hear me? Head for the roof.
他说上屋顶
It's Mickey. He says head for the roof.
(GROANING)
不
No!
Mickey 你从哪学会开这个东西的?
Mickey, where did you learn to fly that thing?
游戏站 坚持住 Rose 我来接你们了
PlayStation Just hold on, Rose. I'm coming to get you.
-你不能再下降了 -我必须下降
- You can't go any lower. -I've got to, man.
你要压碎他们
You're gonna crush them.
会有办法的 一定会有办法的
There's gotta be something, there's got to be.
噢 有了!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表