POSTMAN: Morning, love. WOMAN: Morning.
WOMAN: Hiya! MAN: All right.
Maeve? 你没事吧?
Maeve? You okay?
不 亲爱的 我不好
No, love, I'm not.
要我帮你叫医生吗?
- You want me to call a doctor? - Doctor can't help.
医生帮不了我
Trish 你不能…不能感觉到吗?
Can't you... Can't you feel it, Trish?
我感觉不到任何东西
Can't feel anything.
孩子们…进去!
Boys! Get indoors! Get inside! Get 'em inside!
进里面去!进去!
-你怎么了?他们没做错什么啊? -又发生了!
What's up with you? They ain't done nothing wrong.
MAEVE: It's happening again!
# in the old gum tree #
GIRL: # ...sits in the old gum tree
# Merry,merry king of the bush is he #
# Merry merry king of the bush is he
# Laugh kookaburra Laugh kookaburra #
# Laugh, kookaburra, laugh, kookaburra
# Gay your life must be#
# Gay your life must be #
-他们不安全! -他们在花♥园♥里!
- They're not safe. - They're in the garden.
那是它喜欢的!它喜欢玩耍时候的他们 让他们进去 求你了!
That's what it likes. It likes it when they're playing.
Get 'em in, I'm begging you!
# Merry merry king of the bush is he #
# Merry merry king of the bush is he
# Laugh kookaburra #
# Laugh, kookaburra, laugh, kookaburra
# Laugh kookaburra #
# Gay your life must be #
# Gay your life must be #
好 我会时刻注意他们 走吧走吧
Right, I've got my beady eyes on them. Come on, come on.
-不! -Tom?
MAEVE: No! MAN: Tom?
-你是谁? -他去哪了?
- MAEVE: What are you? - Where's he gone?
你想要我们孩子干吗?
MAEVE: What do you want with our children?
(HUMMING)
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
(WHOOSHING)
啊
Ah.
(WHOOSHING)
啊!
Ah!
(DRILLING)
这是不久的将来 是吗?
So, near future, yeah?
我脑子里溜过一个念头 只是没实现就打住了
I had a passing fancy. Only, it didn't pass, it stopped.
第三十届奥♥运♥会
-30th Olympiad. - No way! Why didn't I think of this?
-没门!为什么我没有想到这点?太棒了 -看上去就像是昨天那几个没穿衣服的希腊小伙子
That's great. Aw!
DOCTOR: Only seems like yesterday
正在掷铁饼
a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discus about,
在被人群围绕的海湾滩的沙地上摔跤…
wrestling with each other in the sand, as the crowds stood around baying...
不 等等 那是医学俱乐部
No, wait a minute, that was Club Med.
我们正好赶上今晚的开幕典礼
Just in time for the opening doodah ceremony tonight.
上次他们在伦敦的那次以失败告终
I thought you'd like that. Last one they had in London was dynamite.
1948年在Wembley召开的 我太喜欢那次了 我又回去看了它一次Wembley
Wembley, 1948.
I loved it so much I went back and watched it all over again.
小伙子举着火炬 有趣的章节 他叫...
Fella carrying a torch. Lovely chap. What was his... Mark? john, Mark?
-John Mark?腿和竹竿一样 但像战车一样结实… -博士
Legs like pipe-cleaners,
-在那些日子 每个人都去茶话会 -博士!
-but strong as a whippet... - Doctor...
And in those days, everyone had a tea party to go to...
-你有没有尝过上面带有易碎滚轴的蛋糕? -博士!你应该看看这个 -你知道…?
- Doctor! - You ever have those little cakes
-with the crunchy ball bearings on top? - You should really look at this!
这个星系中没有人想到要去做能吃的滚轴 天才!
You know those things?
Nobody else in this entire galaxy
has ever even bothered to make edible ball bearings. Genius!
谁拐走了他们?
DOCTOR: Who's taken them, do you think?
在这样一条非常正常的街道上拐带小孩
Snatching children from a thoroughly ordinary street like this.
为什么那么冷?
And why is it so cold?
有东西在使温度降低
Someone reducing the temperature?
他们都是这周失踪的
ROSE: Says here he went missing this week.
为什么会有人做这样的事?
Why would a person do something like this?
什么让你认为这是人类所为?
What makes you think it's a person?
(DOOR OPENING)
不管是什么 都把整条街吓得要死
ROSE: Whatever it is, it's got the whole street scared to death.
博士 什么…?
Doctor, what...
(CAR ENGINE FALTERING)
看吧 今天你是第五个!这不正常 是吗?
There you go. Fifth today. That's not natural, is it?
我在不到一个月之前才修过
Dunno what happened. I had it serviced less than a month ago.
伙计 不用试着解释
Nah, don't even try and explain it, mate.
所有车都这样 你知道吗 疯了
All the cars are doing it, and you know what?
疯了
It's bonkers. Bonkers.
来吧 伙计 我帮你推车
Come on then, pal, I'll help you shift it.
越快上路你会越高兴
Quicker you're on your way, happier you'll be.
好吧
(GRUNTING) There we go.
你要帮忙吗?
不 我们很好 亲爱的
- Do you want a hand? - No, we're all right, love.
不是的 老实说我比看上去还强壮
Well, you're not.
I'm tougher than I look. Honest.
(CAR ENGINE STARTING)
-这经常发生吗? -谢谢 伙计
- Does this happen a lot? - DRIVER: Cheers, mate!
-持续一周了 -自从那些孩子开始失踪?
(SIGHING) Been doing it all week.
Since those children started going missing?
是 估计是这样
Yeah. Suppose so.
真让人发痒
Hmm. Tickles.
你玩什么游戏?
What's your game?
我的...蛇爬梯子?(一种棋盘游戏)
My... Um...
擅长壁球……合乎情理
Snakes and ladders. Quite good at squash, reasonable...
我很幽默 是吧?
I'm being facetious, aren't I?
没必要为这找帮忙吧
There's no call for it.
所有车都罢♥工♥了 委员会都要疯了
Every car cuts out.
他们要重新给这条街道取名字 我给每个坑铺上沥青
Council are going nuts.
I mean, they've given this street the works. Renamed it.
I've been tarmacking every pothole.
看看那个 很美丽 是不?
Look at that. Beauty, innit?
是的 这都是由于奥林匹克火炬在 闭幕式的时候会到达这里 就在那下面
Yep.
And all this is because that Olympic torch comes right by the end of this close.
每件事都会很圆♥满♥ 是吧
Just down there.
Everything's gotta be perfect, ain't it?
-只有这不是… -在他们玩耍时被它带走了
- KEL: Only it ain't. - It takes 'em when they're playing.
-什么带走他们? -Danny、Jane、Dale…就在眼皮底下被带走了
- What takes them? - Danny, Jane, Dale,
-snatched in the blink of an eye. - MAN: Liar! You're a liar!
不 我没撒谎 我是警官 这就是 我有徽章和警车
DOCTOR: I am a... I'm a... Police officer!
That's what I am. I've got a badge and a police car.
-我能证明 我们这有警♥察♥巡逻 -你看上去或听上去都不像他们中的一个
You don't have to get... I can prove it. just hold on...
We've had plenty of coppers poking round here,
and you don't look or sound like any of 'em.
看见了?看!我有个同事
See? Look, I got a colleague! Lewis.
-Lewis! -她看上去比你还不像警♥察♥! -训练
Well, she looks less like a copper than you do.
那或美发 瞧!
Training. New recruit.
It was either that or hairdressing. So... Voila'!
-你们要做什么?-警♥察♥已经盘问过每家每户 没线索没痕迹 什么都没!
- What are you going to do? - The police have knocked on every door.
No clues, no leads, nothing!
-孩子有时会跑开 对不?他们就干这事 -我亲眼看到的
Look, look, kids run off sometimes, all right?
- That's what they do. - I saw it with me own eyes.
Dale Hicks和你的汤米在花♥园♥里玩 然后…就在我面前
Dale Hicks in your garden playing with your Tommy, and then...
Right in front of me, like he was never there.
就像他从不在那 没必要搜其它地方 就在我们这条街 我们之中
There's no need to look any further than this street.
It's right here amongst us!
-为什么我们不…? -为什么我们不从他开始?
- Why don't we... - Why don't we start with him!
-街上整天都是你们的人 -只是为奥林匹克做事情
There's been all sorts like him in this street, day and night...
Fixing things up for the Olympics!
-要花那么多时间 -我有一个主意…
Yeah, and taking an awful long time about it!
I'm of the opinion that all we've gotta do is...
-那是诽谤! -我不管是什么!
That woman who just said... That's slander!
-我们要… -我要你们道歉!
I don't care what it is!
I think we need to just...
-别再针对他! -是的 别针对我
- I want an apology off her! - Stop picking on him!
-别假装什么都看不见 魔鬼! -我不相信魔鬼!
- Yeah! Stop picking on me! - MAEVE: And stop pretending to be blind!
- It's evil! - I don't believe in evil.
你只相信被拐儿童就在沥青工的货车里!
Oh, no! You just believe in tarmackers
with sack-loads of kidnapped kiddies in their van.
-她没这么说! -别联合攻击我
- Hey, hey, that's not what she's saying! - Would you stop ganging up on me?
-我们难道要内疚吗? -把手指放到嘴唇上
Feeling guilty, are we?
Fingers on lips!
在最近六天里 你们中有三个孩子被拐了
In the last six days, three of your children have been stolen,
消失在空气中 对吗?
snatched out of thin air, right?
我能…?
Uh... Can I...
看看四周
Look around you.
直到它出现之前 这条街道都很安全
This was a safe street till it came.
它不是人
It's not a person.
如果没人说 我就说是“它”
I'll say it if no one else will.
或许你们是警♥察♥ 或许不是
Maybe you're coppers, maybe you're not.
不管你们是谁 能帮我们吗?
I don't care who you are. Can you please help us?
(DOCTOR SNIFFING)
你要手帕吗?
- Want a hanky? - You smell it?
你能闻到吗?
你想到了什么?
What's it remind you of?
一种…金属!
Sort of metal?
- Mmm-hmm. - Oh!
Danny Edwards在一头绕圈 但再也没出现到另一头
Danny Edwards cycled in one end but never came out the other.
它又来了 看我手背竖起的汗毛
Whoa! There it goes again.
Look at the hairs on the back of my manly hairy hand.
就是那个味道 像…烧焦了的保险丝或什么
And there's that smell. It's like a burnt fuse plug or something.
孩子消失的地方有残余的能量
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表