-现在我正降落 我们5点在飞机跑道 -是的
I'm flying in now. We will be at the airstrip by 5:00.
就像我今晚许诺帮助妻子解决问题那样
Right. It's just that I promised I'd help the wife out tonight.
如果大英帝国总统能够安排这会议 那么你也能
If the President of Great Britain can make this meeting, then so can you.
我不知道 他没娶Jackie 是吧?
He's not married to Jackie, is he?
5点钟 Tyler先生
5:00, Mr Tyler. A famous day!
极好的一天!
声波纹存取 John Lumic
Voice print access, John Lumic.
开始制♥服♥耳荚
Initiate Ear Pod override.
主题:Jacqueline Tyler
Subject: Jacqueline Tyler.
激活
LUMIC: Activate.
下载
Download. Tyler residence. February the 1st.
Tyler住所 2月1号♥
给我今晚的安全布置
Give me security arrangements for tonight, passwords, encryption services.
密♥码♥ 加密服务
恢复
And restore.
谢谢了 Tyler女士
Thank you, Mrs Tyler.
激活图像链接
Activate picturelink.
-Crane先生? -Lumic先生
Mr Crane.
事情比我预期进展还快
Mr Lumic.
Events are moving faster than I anticipated.
-我要更多人员 -很好 先生
I need extra staff.
我要和一辆补充车和睦相处
Very good, sir. I shall go on a recruitment drive.
支援她
Back her up.
我告诉过你要看住她
DOCTOR: I told you to keep an eye on her. MICKEY: She's all right.
-她没事 -她四处乱逛
She goes wandering off...
平行世界像一个华而不实的房♥子!
A parallel world, it's like a gingerbread house.
所有那些诱惑召唤着她
All those temptations calling her.
噢 就Rose而已吗?外面没有东西诱惑我?
So it's just Rose, then? Nothing out there to tempt me?
我不知道 我不能担心每件事 如果我能仅仅让这件事情…
Well, I don't know. I can't worry about everything!
If I could just get this thing to...
-有帮助吗? -是的
-Did that help? -Yes.
-受伤了吗? -是的 哎哟
- Did that hurt? -Yes. Ow.
(ZEPPELINS WHIRRING)
(BEEPING)
John Lumic返回了他出生国 这对大英帝国来说是个好消息
...and it's good news for Great Britain
as John Lumic returns to the country of his birth.
Lumic先生 高质量金属的发明者 否认关于身体不好的论断
Mr Lumic, the inventor of High Content metal,
has denied allegations of ill health.
我们都是有血有肉的人
We're all flesh and blood, but the brain is what makes us human.
但大脑使我们成为人类
且我的头脑比以前更有创造力
And my mind is more creative than ever.
参与Cybus企业控股的股票成双倍升幅 Lumic先生…
With shares in Cybus Industries doubling in price,
Mr Lumic has pledged more support for the homeless in New South America.
另一消息…Torchwood研究所已经发表了一研究 声称男性…
In other news.
The Torchwood Institute has published a study claiming that...
我们不应该在这里的
We're not meant to be here.
TARDIS用能量拖拽出宇宙 但这是个错误的宇宙
The Tardis draws its power from the universe but it's the wrong universe.
就像在汽油发动机中灌入柴油
It's like diesel in a petrol engine.
但我在动画片中看到 人们突然从这个 变体世界出现到另外一个 很简单的
But I've seen it in comics, people go hopping
from one alternative world to another. It's easy!
不是在真实世界
Not in the real world.
过去是容易 当时间之主族还能
Used to be easy.
注视一切时 你能突然出现在现实世界 准时回家喝茶
When the Time Lords kept their eye on everything,
you could pop between realities, home in time for tea.
然后他们死了 把所有这些都带走了
Then they died and took it all with them.
现实之墙关闭了 世界封闭了
The walls of reality closed. The worlds were sealed.
-一切都变得不那么友善 -那我们怎么到这来的?
Everything became that bit less kind.
我不知道 意外?
- Then how did we get here? -I don't know. Accident.
不可能 我们现在被困住了
Should've been impossible, now we're trapped.
那是什么?
What's that?
什么?
What?
那个 那里 那是个倒影吗?
That there. Is that a reflection?
是一光源 是吗?是光源吗?
It's a light! Is it? Is that a light? I think that's a light.
我想那是一光源 那是我们所需要的 我们有能源了
That's all we need. We've got power! Mickey, we've got power!
Mickey 我们有能源了 哈!
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen! I beg your attention!
请注意 圣诞提前来了 过来过圣诞吧
Christmas has come early so come and get it!
噢 闻闻 同志们
Oh, smell that, comrades!
夹饼和肉丝 豆子和香肠 猪肉 鸡肉还有香热茶
Burgers and chips! Sausage and beans!
Pork, chicken and hot sweet tea. All for free!
都是免费的
-不要去 -但那有食物
- Don't go! -But there's food.
你们都能吃 不用给钱的!
All you can eat, free of charge!
别光站在那里 大吃特吃吧
Don't just stand there. Fill your faces with pasties...
-他们在说谎 -你说的轻松
They're lying-
你上次挨饿是什么时候?
It's easy for you to say. When did you last starve?
所有那些人都在街道上消失了
All those people disappearing off the streets.
消失了几个月
It's been going on for months. It's them.
是他们
-他们要把你带走 -为什么?
-They‘ re taking you away. -What for?
实验
Experiments.
但赶快哦 慈善团体不提供住宿哦...
我太饿了
I'm so hungry.
所以当它还热时来享用吧
So come and get it while it's hot!
-就是了 -好心先生 -进来开大餐啦
That's it, kind sir, get in there and fill your face!
好好享受 兄弟
Feast yourself, brother, feast yourself.
好好享受
(SCREAMING)
把他们带走
- What are you doing! -Take them away.
No! No! Help!
它是活的
DOCTOR: It's alive!
-那是什么?-什么都不是 那很微小 这是其中一个
- What is it? -Nothing.
非常微弱 没人留意的能量单元 甚至没人为这烦恼过
It's tiny. It's one of those insignificant little power cells
它对生命死抱不放
that no one ever bothers about and it's clinging on to life!
它获得少量盎司的现实物质 在内部尽情使用
It's got one little ounce of reality, tucked away inside.
-能量够带我们回家吗? -还不够
Enough to get us home?
Not yet.
我需要充电
I need to charge it up.
我们可以出去把它挂到国家高压电线网上
We could go outside and lash it up to the national grid.
那不是同类型的能量 它需要来自我们宇宙的能量
Wrong sort of energy. It's got to come from our universe.
-但我们什么都没有 -我有
But we don't have anything.
There's me.
我只要分出10年的寿命
I just gave away 10 years of my life. Worth every second.
相等于每一秒价值
它快要熄灭了 没问题吗?
It's going out. Is that okay?
再充电循环中
It's on a recharging cycle. It'll loop round, power back up
它会形成回路 能量补充 然后准备带我们回家...
and be ready to take us home in 24 hours.
噢 24小时内
那我们在这平行世界只能待24小时了
So that gives us 24 hours on a parallel world?
上岸假期 只要我们一直低下头 容易 没问题
Shore leave.
So long as we keep our heads down, easy, no problem. Let's go and tell her.
我们去给她说
你在这!没问题了 没掌声啊 我修好它了
There you are! It's all right, no applause, I fixed it.
24小时后 我们就能飞回到现实世界
24 hours and then we're ?ying back to reality.
这是什么?
What is it?
我的电♥话♥连接
My phone connected. There's this Cybus network. It finds your phone.
这是Cybus网络 它连上你的手♥机♥了
给了我互联网♥通♥道
It gave me internet access.
Rose 不管怎么说 这是个错误世界
Rose, whatever it says, this is the wrong world.
-我并不存在 -什么意思? -这里没有Rose Tyler
- I don't exist. -What do you mean?
我从没出生过
There's no Rose Tyler. I was never born.
Pete 我父亲和Jackie
There's Pete, my dad, and Jackie.
-他仍然娶了妈妈 但是他们从没有孩子 -把电♥话♥给我
He still married Mum but they never had kids.
Give me that phone.
他们很富有
They're rich. They've got a house and cars and everything they want.
他们有车有房♥ 以及他们想要的每样东西
但他们没有我
But they haven't got me.
我要去见他们
-你不能 -我只是想见见他们 -我不能让你去 -你说有24小时
-I've got to see them. -You can't.
-I just want to see them. -I can't let you.
-You just said 24 hours. -You can't become their daughter.
你不能做他们的女儿 这样是行不通的 Mickey 告诉她
That's not the way it works. Mickey, tell her.
-24小时吗? -你要去哪? -我要做自己想做的事情
24 hours, yeah?
-Where are you going? -Well, I can do what I want.
-我有地址和每样东西 -你们两个都呆着别动
I've got the address and everything.
-回来!Mickey 马上回到这里来! -我只想看看他们
Stay where you are! Both of you! Rose, come back!
- Mickey, come back here! Right now! -I just want to see them.
我有东西要好好看一下
-Yeah, I've got things to see and all. -Like what?
-想看什么? -你对我的事一无所知 不是吗?
You don't know anything about me, do you? It's always about Rose.
什么都只关Rose的事 我只是多余的
I'm just a spare part.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I've got to go.
走吧 没其他选择了 不是吗?
Go on, then. There's no choice, is there?
你只能追上我们其中一个 那永远不会是我 对吧?
You can only chase after one of us and it's never gonna be me, is it?
-24小时之内回来 -好的
Back here. 24 hours.
如果我没找到更好的东西
Yeah. If I haven't found something better.
-Tyler先生 发生了什么? 不能等到今晚吗? -总统先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr Tyler, what's the matter couldn't wait until tonight?
Mr President. Honoured. I'm on the fast-track programme.
我在进行一个快速紧张的计划
Cybus企业培养我的公♥司♥ 所以现在我也是该公♥司♥的一分子
Cybus Industries have bought up my company so I'm part of the firm now.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表