地球
ROSE: Planet Earth.
是我出生之地
This is where I was born,
也是我归去之地
and this is where I died.
在我19岁前 没有发生什么事
The first 19 years of my life, nothing happened.
没有任何事
Nothing at all.
根本没有
Not ever.
之后我遇到了个叫博士的人
And then I met a man called the Doctor.
快跑
Run!
一个可以变脸的人
A man who could change his face.
用他不可思议的机器 带我离开了家
And he took me away from home in his magical machine.
啊哈
他向我展现了时间和空间的真谛
He showed me the whole of time and space.
我以为这没有终点
I thought it would never end.
你打算和我呆多久
How long are you going to stay with me?
永远
Forever.
我曾经那么想过
That's what I thought.
但随后而来的鬼魂军团
But then came the army of ghosts.
和Torchwood 以及战争
Then came Torchwood and the War.
那是一切休止的时刻
And that's when it all ended.
这个故事诉说我如何离开人世
This is the story of how I died.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
(WHOOSHING)
妈妈 是我们 我们回来了
Mum, it's us! We're back!
不知道你为什么不打个电♥话♥ 你都从来不用的
Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it.
我太爱你了
Shut up, come here.
- Oh, I love you! - I love you so much!
不 别走 过来
Oh, no, you don't. Come here!
你这个可爱的大家伙
(DOCTOR PROTESTING)
Oh, you lovely big fellow! Oh, you're all mine!
你是属于我的 是我的
DOCTOR: just... just put me down! JACKIE: Yes, you are!
(ROSE GRUNTING)
我有一大包衣服等着你洗 我还给你带了这个 在小行星上的集市买♥♥的
I've got loads of washing for you.
And I got you this.
It's from the market on this asteroid bazaar.
是由... 呃...是用什么做
It's made of...
-Bazoolium -Bazoolium物质
- What's it called? - Bazoolium.
它要是冷下来 就说明要下雨
Bazoolium. When it gets cold, yeah, it means it's gonna rain.
-它热的时候 就会阳光明媚 -我也有个惊喜给大家
When it's hot, it's gonna be sunny. You can use it to tell the weather.
I've got a surprise for you and all.
我带回这个 她连句谢谢都没
(SIGHING) I get her bazoolium, she doesn't even say thanks.
猜猜谁来了 你来得正好 你觉得是谁?
Guess who's coming to visit?
You're just in time. He'll be here at ten past. Who do you think it is?
-不知道 -继续猜
- I don't know. -Oh, go on, guess.
我不喜欢猜 你直接告诉我吧
No, I hate guessing. just tell me.
是你外公 Bazoolium外公
It's your grandad, Grandad Prentice.
他已经在路上 随时会到
He's on his way any minute.
对 泡杯茶
Right. Cup of tea.
-她疯了 -为什么这么做
- She's gone mad. - Tell me something new.
Bazoolium外公 是她爸爸
Grandad Prentice, that's her dad.
他大概十年前去世了
But he died, like, 10 years ago.
天哪 她疯了 妈妈
Oh my God, she's lost it.
Mum?
-你刚才说外公他... -他随时会到
- What you just said about Grandad... - Any second now.
但他已经过世了 他把心脏捐了 还记得吗
But he passed away. His heart gave out. Do you remember that?
当然记得
Of course I do.
-那他怎么可能回来 -你为什么不自己问他呢
- Then how can he come back? - Why don't you ask him yourself?
十分钟了
Ten past, here he comes.
他来了
好 爸爸 和Rose打个招呼吧
Here we are, then.
Dad, say hello to Rose.
她长大了许多
Hasn't she grown?
他们到处都是
They're everywhere.
- Alex. - You can play if you want to.
博士 小心
Doctor, look out!
你们和他还没呆多久 中午这一班时间不多 他们马上就消失
JACKIE: You haven't got long.
Midday shift only lasts a couple of minutes. They're about to fade.
你说"一班"是什么意思 什么时候鬼魂也可以轮流来人世?
What do you mean, "shift"?
Since when did ghosts have shifts?
什么时候鬼魂也搭顺风车过来? 到底怎么回事
Since when did shifts have ghosts? What's going on?
我比他知道的多就不高兴 是吗
Oh, he's not happy when I know more than him, is he?
-没人逃跑尖叫或被吓傻掉 -为什么要这样? 好了
No one's running or screaming or freaking out.
Why should we?
十二分钟过去了
Here we go. Twelve minutes past.
(MACHINE HUMMING)
先生女士们 我宣布我们所测到的 鬼魂能量已经达到五万亿瓦特
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce
we've just measured the Ghost Energy at 5,090 gigawatts.
鼓掌庆贺下
Give yourselves a round of applause.
今天的“鬼魂观看” 声称部分鬼魂
On today's ghostwatch,
claims that some of the ghosts are starting to talk,
已经开始说话 它们在Westminster桥
and there seems to be a regular formation gathering around Westminster Bridge.
附近开始有规律的出现
-就像军事展览 -究竟发生什么事了
It's almost like a military display.
今晚预测有强劲的鬼魂 从伦敦开始往北边去 一直到苏格兰
What the hell is going on?
And tonight we're expecting very strong ghosts
from London, through the north, and up into Scotland.
那主要地说 Eileen 你说鬼恋爱了?
So basically, Eileen, what you're telling me is that you are in love with a ghost?
他是我的灵魂 我爱他 无时不刻
He's my ghost and I love him, 24/7.
没人需要我
Well, no one needs me any more.
我的灵魂很苍白 直到我发现Ectoshine
My ghost was pale and grey,
until I discovered Ectoshine!
[法语]
(SPEAKING IN FRENCH)
[印度语]
(SPEAKING IN HINDI)
[日语]
(SPEAKING IN JAPANESE)
(GIRLS EXCLAIMING)
全世界都这样
It's all over the world.
听着 Den Watts
Listen to me, Den Watts,
我不管你是否从坟墓里出来
I don't care if you have come back from the grave,
滚出我的酒吧
get out of my pub!
我这地方只卖♥♥杜松子酒 威士忌 伏特加 听我的 滚出去
The only spirits I'm serving in this place
are gin, whisky and vodka.
So you heard me. Get out!
什么时候开始的?
When did it start?
Peggy听到地下室有声响 她就走下去...
Well, first of all, Peggy heard this noise in the cellar, so she goes down...
不 我是指全世界
- No, I mean worldwide. - Oh!
大约两个月前
That was about two months ago. just happened.
有天早上醒来 发现它们到处都是
Woke up one morning and there they all were. Ghosts everywhere.
到处都是鬼魂
We all ran round screaming and that.
我们边叫边跑 整个世界充满恐慌
Whole planet was panicking. No sign of you, thank you very much.
没有你的迹象 非常感谢 然后有些明白
Then it sort of sank in.
花了时间才明白...我们是幸运的
Took us time to realise that we're lucky.
-你怎么知道那是外公 -感觉就是他
What makes you think it's Grandad?
It just feels like him.
那种味道...古老的烟草 你没闻到?
There's that smell, those old cigarettes. Can't you smell it?
希望我能 妈 但我没闻到
I wish I could, Mum, but I can't.
那你加把油 你要去想 亲爱的
Well, you've got to make an effort.
你越想就越能得到?
You've got to want it, sweetheart.
And the more you want it, the stronger it gets?
有点 是
Sort of, yeah.
有点像心灵感应 你当然希望老爸活着 但你在希望他成为实体
Like a psychic link.
'Course you want your old dad to be alive, but you're wishing him into existence.
-那些鬼魂正是利用这点出来的 -你在捣乱
The ghosts are using that to pull themselves in.
You're spoiling it.
抱歉 Jackie 没有味道 没有烟草
I'm sorry, Jackie, but there's no smell, there's no cigarettes.
-只是回忆 -若他们不是鬼魂 那是什么?
Just a memory.
But if they're not ghosts, what are they, then?
是 但他们是人类 你能看到 他们像人
Yeah, but they're human.
You can see them. They look human.
她说到重点 我是说 他们有点模糊 但他们确实是人类
She's got a point. I mean, they're all sort of blurred, but they're definitely people.
也许不
Maybe not.
他们把自己压进世界表层里
They're pressing themselves into the surface of the world,
但脚印并不代表靴子
but a footprint doesn't look like a boot.
有什么发现 有无能量弱化的迹象?
So, what have we got? Any sign of that power loss?
没问题 只是有点小故障
No problems. Must have been a glitch.
Rajesh 有发现吗?
Rajesh, you got anything?
这边还在忙 我在看<數獨書> 509页
It's so busy down here, I'm on Sudoku book 509.
-我们刚进行了一次大规模的鬼魂转移 -知道
Well, we just had a great Ghost Shift.
但我们毫无收获
I kn ow.
But we had nothing.
他们告诉你没?
Did they tell you?
R&D昨天刚研究出新的分光计
R&D came up with a new spectrometer yesterday.
已经闯入这了 都是他们
Barged in here all full of themselves.
他们说能隔着半英里厚的钢板 也能探测到单生物的热量
Said they could detect the heat off a single protozoa
through half a mile of steel.
他们发现什么?
YVONNE: And what did they find?
没有 一无所获
Nothing. It gave them nothing.
和以前一样
Same as ever.
机器仍说那球体不存在
The machines keep saying the Sphere can't exist.
但它就在那
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表