We need someone in the laundry.
开启1号♥门
Open door 1.
关闭1号♥门
Close door 1.
- 我把你困在这儿了 - 不 别担心我
- I've trapped you here. - No, don't worry about me.
(RUMBLING)
我们在黑洞下的行星上
Okay, we're on a planet that shouldn't exist,
它不该存在
underneath a black hole
没有出路
and no way out.
我改变主意了 担心我吧
Yeah, I've changed my mind. Start worrying about me.
转进晚上模式
COMPUTER: Entering night shift.
您选择的换班音乐 是Ravel的《Bolero舞曲》
Your chosen track for transition is Ravel's 30mm.
(BOLERO PLAYING ON PA)
完成了
All finished. Heading back inside.
回基地
7 γ 10
Server Gamma 10.
7 γ 11
Server Gamma 11.
7 γ 12
Server Gamma 12.
(PA CUTS OUT ABRUPTLY)
Toby-y-y?
VOICE: (WHISPERING) Toby.
- 我能看见你 - Danny 是你吗
- I can see you. - Danny, is that you?
一点也不好笑
It's not funny, all right?
Dan?
Dan?
我在工作 Danny
I'm trying to work, Daniel.
是你的话 别再玩了好吗
(STUTTERING) If that's you, Dan, can you just stop it?
(BUZZING)
Danny 查看一下Ood居住区 那儿的室温似乎上升了
ZACK: (ON PA) Danny, check the temperature in Ood Habitation.
It seems to be rising.
请自便 只是别吃绿的
Help yourself, just don't have the green.
和蓝的
Or the blue.
给我一点那个 谢谢
Um, a bit of that, thanks.
想加一点酱汁吗
Would you like sauce with that?
我想尝尝 好吧
I'll have a go, yeah.
我也做过这种工作 我以前是女服务生
I did that job once. I was a dinner lady.
我不是说你是女生
Not that I'm calling you a lady.
我不知道 也许你是
Although, I don't know, you might be.
你们有工资吗 他们给钱吗
Do you actually get paid, though? Do they give you money?
怪兽和它的大军将从深渊崛起 并向上帝宣战
The Beast and his armies shall rise from the Pit to make war against God.
什么?
I'm sorry?
抱歉 我是说 请慢慢享用
Apologies. I said I hope you enjoy your meal.
好
Yeah.
钻头在16点处
COMPUTER: Drill head now at point 16.
钻头速度加快
Drill head speed increasing.
保持压力60
Keep pressure at 60.
(GROWLING)
关闭3号♥门
Close door 3.
关闭3号♥门
(MOCKING) Close door 3.
他醒了
He is awake.
你说什么
What did you say?
关闭3号♥门
Close door 3.
Toby?
VOICE: (WHISPERING) Toby.
别回头
Don't turn around.
Dan?
Dan?
-不是Dan -别看我
- That's not Dan. - Don't look at me.
你是谁?
(STUTTERING) Who are you?
我有很多名字
I have so many names.
如果我能…
If I could...
如果你看我 就死定了
If you look at me, you will die.
可你是谁?
But who are you?
我在你后面 Toby
I'm behind you, Toby.
就在你身后
I'm right behind you.
别看 别看我
Don't look. Don't look at me.
看一眼 就死定了
One look and you will die.
我伸手了 Toby
I'm reaching out, Toby.
很接近
I'm so close.
别回头
Don't turn around.
哦 我能碰到你
Oh, I can touch you.
不
No.
Zack 有问题吗?
Zack, we got a problem?
司空见惯 Scarlet星系燃烧 也许值得一看
ZACK: No more than usual.
Got the Scarlet System burning up. Might be worth a look.
也许你们该看看 历史性的一刻
You might want to see this. Moment in history.
那边
There, on the edge.
边缘
那片红云
That red cloud.
那曾经是Scarlet星系
That used to be the Scarlet System.
Pallushi的家乡
Home to the Pallushi.
一闪耀十亿年的灿烂文明
A mighty civilization spanning a billion years
永远消失了
disappearing forever.
他们的行星恒星 被一一吞噬
Their planets and suns consumed.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, we have witnessed its passing.
我们见证了它的消亡
不 能开着吗?
No, could you leave it open?
就一会儿?
Just for a bit. I won't go mad, I promise.
我不会发疯的 我保证
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Scooti 检查密封舱 Jefferson 关闭空气阻隔舱
Scooti, check the lockdown.
Jefferson, sign off the airlock seals for me.
开启18号♥门
Open door 18.
我看过一些电影 说黑洞通向另一个世界
I've seen films and things, yeah?
They say black holes are like gateways to another universe.
关闭18号♥门
Close door 18.
那个不是
Not that one. It just eats.
它只吞噬
离家万里
A long way from home.
往那走
Go that way,
右转 继续走
turn right, keep going for, erm...
大约500年 就能回到地球
about 500 years and you'll reach the Earth.
没有信♥号♥♥ 我们第一次远离信♥号♥♥区
No signal.
That's first time we've gone out of range.
听着 即使我能…
Mind you, even if I could...
我该怎么跟她说?
What would I tell her?
你能再造一TARDIS吗?
Can you build another Tardis?
他们是生长出来的 不是造的
They were grown, not built.
我的家乡星球消失了
And with my home planet gone,
我们困在这儿了
we're kind of stuck.
幸好 他们可以载我们一程
Well, it could be worse. This lot said they'd give us a lift.
- 然后呢? - 我不知道
And then what?
I don't know.
找一个星球
Find a planet. Get a job.
找份工作 好好生活
You live your life same as the rest of the universe.
和其他人一样
我得安顿下来
I'd have to settle down.
找栋房♥子或其他
Get a house or something. A proper house with...
找间有门有东西的房♥子 有地毯
doors and things. Carpets. Me, living in a house!
我 住在一间房♥子里
Now, that... That... That is terrifying.
太…太可怕了
- 你得按揭买♥♥♥房♥♥ - 噢不 让我死吧 到此结束
You'd have to get a mortgage.
- Oh, yes.
I'm dying. That's it, I am dying. It is all over.
我呢? 我也得找间房♥子
What about me? I'd have to get one, too.
也许是同一间 我们俩可以…
I don't know, could be the same one. We could both...
合住
I don't know, share.
也许不 随便吧 我不知道
Or not. Whatever. I don't know. All sorts of...
各种…总之 到时候就知道了
- Anyway... - We'll see.
我向Jackie保证过 总会带你回家
I promised Jackie I would always take you back home.
每个人最终都会离开自己的家
Everyone leaves home in the end.
但不会死在这里
Not to end up stuck here.
-是啊 但是和你在一起 没这么糟 -是吧?
Yeah, but stuck with you, that's not so bad.
是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
(MOBILE RINGING)
他醒了
VOICE: He is awake.
晚上好
- DOCTOR: Evening. - Only us.
- 是我们 - 神秘小夫妻
The mysterious couple. How are you, then? Settling in?
- 你好 习惯这里吗 - 抱歉 开门见山
Yeah, sorry, straight to business. The Ood, how do they communicate?
- Ood怎么交流? 互相之间 - 心灵感应
I mean, with each other?
Oh, just empaths.
有一种低等感应场连接着它们
There's a low-level telepathic field connecting them.
这倒没有让它们变得更好 它们是低等牲畜 就像牛羊
Not that that does them much good. They're basically a herd race, like cattle.
This telepathic field, can it pick up messages?
- 这种感应场可以接收信息吗? - 吃饭时 有个Ood说了些奇怪的话
'Cause I was having dinner and one of the Oods said something...
Well, odd.
- 一个奇怪的Ood - 刚才我的…
Hmm. An odd Ood.
And then I got something else on my...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表