(WHIRRING)
先生 这个模型已经通过了每项测试
The prototype has passed every test, sir. It's working.
它可以用
我几乎不认为“有用”
I hardly think "working" is the correct word.
是一个恰当的词
这仅仅是对机器来说
That would apply only to machines.
对不起 我应该说“它活起来了”
I'm sorry. I should say, "It's alive."
-它能听到我吗? -它应该仍在昏迷中
-Can it hear me? —It might still be in shock.
但是 大脑已经被焊接到外骨骼上了
Bear in mind the brain has been welded to the exoskeleton.
金属外壳…
Skin of metal.
…以及永远不老 不死真身
And a body that will never age or die.
我妒忌它 你认识我吗?
I envy it. Do you know me?
回答我
Answer. Do you know me?
你认识我吗?
你是John Lumic
You are John Lumic.
我的孩子
My child.
记住这一天 Kendrick博士
Mark this day, Dr Kendrick. We are blessed.
我们受到祝福
然而事情还没完 先生 我们需要日内瓦城的承认
Well, it's not quite over yet, sir. We need Geneva's approval.
技术上讲 这是一种新型生命 这违反了生物规定
Technically, this is a new form of life, and that contravenes the Bio-Convention.
-他们要批准这个 -他们会反对我
They'd need to ratify this.
And they will refuse me.
但是 我们要跟他们谈谈
Nonetheless, we need to tell them.
-那么如果我不去呢? -对不起 先生 但这是我的职责
And if I don't?
Well, I'm sorry, sir, but it's my duty. I shall have to inform them.
我应该通知他们
你死了以后怎么通知他们呢?
And how will you do that from beyond the grave?
我不是很明白
I don't quite understand.
杀了他
Kill him.
-船长! -是的 先生?
-Ca pta i n. - Yes, sir?
通知所有船员
Inform all staff we have a new destination.
我们有新的目的地了
朝大不列颠进发
Set sail
for Great Britain!
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
记得那个有双大眼睛的“大嚼族”女士 是怎么看你着的吗?
DOCTOR: ...and that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes.
然后她张大嘴 就喷火了
You remember the way she looked at you?
我想我已经疲惫了
Then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!
一分钟之前她站在那 下一分钟就在咆哮
ROSE: I thought I was gonna get frazzled!
Yeah, one minute she's standing there, the next minute, roar!
那是在哪呢?发生什么了?
Where was that? What happened?
那是在…
Oh, it was on this...er, planet thing.
这个小行星的事 说来也话长 你得在那才行
Asteroid. It's a long story. You had to be there.
你这样做是干吗呢?
What are you doing that for?
是你让我这么做的
'Cause you told me to.
什么时候?
When was that?
大概半小时之前
About half an hour ago.
你现在可以松手了
Urn... You can let go now.
好 多久前我就可以停手的呢?
Well, how long's it been since I could've stopped?
10分钟 20…
Ten minutes. Twenty. Twenty nine.
29分钟
-你把我忘记了! -不不不 我只是…我只是…
- You just forgot me! -No, no, no, I was just...
我在校准 我只是… 不 我很清楚自己在做什么
I was calibrating. I know exactly what I'm doing.
-发生了什么? -时间漩涡 它发生过了!
- What's happened? -The time vortex. It's gone.
不可能 它刚发生过了
That's impossible. It's just gone!
支撑好自己 我们要坠毁了
Brace yourselves! We're gonna crash!
大家都好吗?Rose?Mickey?
Everyone all right? Rose? Mickey?
我没事 还好 抱歉
I'm fine, I'm okay, sorry, yeah.
她死了
DOCTOR: She's dead.
TARDIS死了
The Tardis is dead.
你能修好它
You can fix it.
没有东西给我修
There's nothing to fix. She's perished.
她给毁了
宇宙中最后一个TARDIS灭绝了
The last Tardis in the universe. Extinct.
我们能帮上忙 是吧?
ROSE: We can get help, yeah?
从哪开始?
Where from?
-我们着陆了 我们得去什么地方 -我们从漩涡中掉出来
Well, we've landed. We've got to be somewhere.
穿过空间 来到虚无世界
We fell out of the vortex, through the void, into nothingness.
我们处在虚无空间
We're in some sort of no place.
寂静的领域
The Silent Realm. The Lost Dimension.
-丢失次元范围 -或者是已知的伦敦
Otherwise known as London.
伦敦 英格兰 地球
London, England, Earth! Hold on...
等等
2月1号♥ 是今年的
It's the 1st of February. This year. Not exactly far ?ung, is it?
冲得也不是很远 是吧?
-那这就是伦敦? -是的
-So this is London? -Yup.
-你的城市? -就是那个 -就像我们离开的那个?-非常对
- Your city? -That's the one.
也包括齐柏林飞艇?
-just as we left it? -Bang on.
And that includes the zeppelins?
见鬼?
What the hell?
真漂亮
That's beautiful.
这是在召开国际飞艇盛会的伦敦
Okay, so it's London with a big International Zeppelin Festival.
这不是你的世界
DOCTOR: This is not your world.
但如果是同一天的话…
But if the date's the same... It's parallel, right?
是平行的 对吗?
我说得对吗? 就像个有着齐柏林飞艇的平行地球?
Am I right? Like a parallel Earth only they've got zeppelins?
-我说得对吗?我对了 是吧? -肯定是了
- Am I right? I'm right, aren't I? -Must be.
-那 一个平行世界…噢 -拜托!你在电影里看到过
- A parallel world where... -Come on, you've seen it on films.
就像我们世界的一个变体 那里什么都一样 就是有一点差异
Like an alternative to our world where everything's the same but a little different.
-就像 我不知道 交通信♥号♥♥都是绿灯 Tony Blair从没当选 -他还活着
Like, I don't know, traffic lights are blue, Tony Blair never got elected...
And he's still alive.
一个平行世界 我父亲仍活着
A parallel world where my dad's still alive.
Rose 别看 甚至想都别想 这不是你的世界
Don't look at it, Rose. Don't even think about it. This is not your world.
但他是我父亲 且...
He's my dad. And...
相信我
Trust me on this.
噢 真不可思议
Oh, that's weird. But he's real...
-但他是真实的… -相信我
-Trust me on this. -He's a success.
他成功了 他总是策划这些健康食物饮料 之类有点蠢的方案
He was always planning these daft little schemes,
每个人都说没用
health food drinks and stuff. Everyone said they were useless.
-但他却做到了 -Rose 如果任何时候都相信我 那现在听我的
But he did it.
不要看他
Stop looking at him. Your father's dead.
你父亲已经死了 在你六个月的时候死了 这不是你的皮特 而是另一个皮特
He died when you were six months old. That is not your Pete. That is a Pete.
我们都知道的是 他有自己的Jackie 自己的Rose
For all we know he's got his own Jackie. His own Rose.
他自己的女儿 是别人 而不是你
His own daughter who is someone else, but not you. You can't see him.
你不能见他 永远不能
Not ever.
相信我 相信我
Trust me 0n this. Trust me on this. Trust me on this. Trust me on this.
相信我 相信我
你好 亲爱的?
Hello? Sweetheart? Only me.
只有我
坏蛋 这是你的主意?
Oh, the bad penny. Was this your idea?
不要否认 到处都是你的指纹
Don't deny it. It's got your fingerprints all over it.
相信我!好的 我相信你
"Trust me on this."
-信你个大头鬼! -我做什么了? -自己看看!
Oh, I can trust you all right. Trust you to cock it up.
-What have I done now? -Have a look.
-发生什么了?
-What's wrong with that? —40! It says 40.
-上面说40! -你是40岁
—You are 40. —I don't want the whole world telling, do I?
我不想让全世界都知道 好吗?
-今晚你有一个派对 -我39岁生日
-You're having a party tonight! -My 39th!
我的官方传记说 我和小Cuba Gooding是同一天出生的
那么把我变成39岁 非常谢谢 Rose
And that makes me 39, thank you very much.
到这来 Rose
Rose. Come here. Rose.
这是办公室女孩送的
These are from the girls in the office. Happy birthday.
生日快乐
我有Veronica的Reykjavi做的手雕艺术品 你秘书把它扣在车♥库♥里?
I've got hand sculpted arrangements by Veronica of Reykjavik
and your secretary stopped off at a garage. I don't think so.
我不这么认为 如果你要派礼物 那么我的飞艇呢?
And if you're giving out presents, where's my zeppelin?
其他每个人都有礼物了 Rose
Everyone else has got one. Rose! Come on, Rose!
过来 Rose
看 你甚至没注意到 是吧? 特殊送货方式
Bet you didn't even notice, did you? Special delivery. Got sent round today.
今天才发送的
Lumic先生的生日礼物 最新款 钻石镶嵌 他们从委内瑞拉接收信♥号♥♥
Birthday present from Mr Lumic, latest model.
Diamond studded. Pick up signals from Venezuela.
为什么你想从委内瑞拉接收信♥号♥♥?
Why would you want to pick up signals from Venezuela?
不知道 但现在我知道了
Well, I don't know, but now I can find out! For God's sake, where is she? Rose!
看在上帝的份 她在那里?Rose!
今晚之前她要好好洗个澡 不然雁叫声的
She needs a good bath before tonight or she's gonna be honking. Rose!
Rose!到妈妈这里来 过来
Come to mummy, come on!
你来了 亲爱的
There you are, my darling.
(BEEPING)
Lumic先生 Jackie刚还向你道谢 你真好
Mr Lumic!
Jackie was just saying thank you. That's very kind of you.
-那些耳荚是手工制♥作♥的 告诉她小心些 -我当然会的
Those Ear Pods are handmade. Tell her to take care.
不用想今晚你都会来参加我们的派队? 我们会很荣幸的
Course I will. Course I will.
I don't suppose you'll be joining us tonight, for the party?
We'd be very honoured.
在世界下面的可以开派队 而我们一些人有工作要做
The world below can party. Some of us have work to do.
我的计划在进行着 Pete 总统许诺了决定
My plans have advanced, Peter. The President has promised a decision.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表