(HUMMING)
-你有事吗?-护士送我来的 先生 我在上英文课时头痛
- What do you want? - The nurse sent me, sir.
I was in English and I got a headache.
-别烦我 回家去 -我不能 -为什么?你妈妈工作去了?
- Then don't bother me, go home. - I can't.
Why? Is your mother at work?
我在Ambrose Hill-“儿童之家”那里住
I live in Ambrose Hall, the children's home.
没有父母 没有人想念你
No parents? No one to miss you?
我明白为什么护士把你送走
I see why the nurse sent you.
可怜的孩子 可怜...瘦弱的孩子
You poor child.
Poor, thin child.
进来
Come inside.
快到吃午饭的时间了
It's nearly time for lunch.
(SCREECHING)
(GIRL SCREAMING)
(SCHOOL BELL RINGING)
早上好 同学们
Good morning, class.
我们都坐好了吗?
Are we sitting comfortably?
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
那么...物理
So...physics.
物理 恩?
Physics, eh? Physics.
物理 物理 物理
Physics.
Physics! Physics. Physics. Physics. Physics. Physics. Physics. Physics.
物理 物理 物理
物理 物理 物理
I hope one of you is getting all this down. Okay, let's see what you know.
好了 看看你们懂多少
把两根通上静电的相同尼龙绳
Two identical strips of nylon are charged with static electricity
垂直悬挂于一个绳子上并可自♥由♥摇摆 如果尼龙绳两端靠近会发生什么?
and hung from a string so they can swing freely.
What would happen if they were brought near each other?
-好的 你叫什么名字? -Milo -Milo 说吧
- Yes, what's your name? - Milo.
Milo. Off you go.
他们会互相排斥 因为他们电荷相同
They'd repel each other because they have the same charge.
对得无法再对
Correct-amundo.
这个词我之前从没说过 希望以后再不会使用
A word I have never used before and hopefully never will again.
问题二 我环绕一条镍合金的导线 然后放进一杯水里 通上电
Question two. I coil up a thin piece of nichrome wire
and place it in a glass of water.
Then I turn on the electricity
测量水温有没受到影响
and measure to see if the water temperature is affected.
我的问题是 我怎样测量流过导线的电能? 还有其他人吗?
My question is this. How do I measure the electrical power going into the coil?
Someone else.
没有 好的 Milo 你来
No? Okay. Milo, go for it.
用电流表测电流 电压表测电压
Measure the current and PD using an ammeter and voltmeter.
2题都是Milo哦 对了 Milo
Two to Milo! Right, Milo, tell me this.
对错题 水箱水量水压越大 能量损失越快?
True or false, the greater the damping on a system,
the quicker it loses energy to its surroundings.
-错 -什么是非编码DNA?
- False. - What is non-coding DNA?
蛋白质是非编码的DNA
DNA that doesn't code for a protein.
65983乘以5是?
-65,983 times 5. 529,915.
-怎样才能比光速还快? -重复36.7次的FTL系数的量子隧♥道♥
How do you travel faster than light?
By harnessing a quantum tunnel with an FILL factor of 36.7 recurring.
-2天了 -抱歉 你能...?那里有些肉汤...
Two days.
Sorry, could you just... There's a bit of gravy.
-不不 就在那 -我们在这里2天了 -责怪你的男朋友吧 是他让我们到这里来的
- No, no, just there. - Two days we've been here.
Blame your boyfriend. He's the one who put us on to this.
他是对的 今天早上班里有学生竟然懂得 地球上还没有的知识
He was right. Boy in class this morning, got knowledge way beyond planet Earth.
-你吃那些薯条? -是 有点...不同
- You eating those chips? - Yeah, they're a bit...different.
好好吃哦 真希望在学校吃的晚餐也像这
I think they're gorgeous. Wish I had school dinners like this.
这地方确实相当得体
It's very well behaved this place.
我想他们都成了《反♥社♥会♥行为法令》的中心人物了
I thought they'd all be happy-slapping hoodies.
《反♥社♥会♥行为法令》的中心人物 和影像录音 恩?
Happy-slapping hoodies with ASBOs.
Happy-slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones. Eh?
噢 是的 不要说我不适合
Don't tell me I don't fit in.
在你上班时间是不允许离开职位的
You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting.
-我在和这老师说话 -你好 -他不喜欢这些薯条
I was just talking to this teacher.
- Hello. - He doesn't like the chips.
这目录是校长明确制定的改善了浓度 并实施了的
The menu has been specifically designed by the headmaster
to improve concentration and performance.
马上回去干活
Now get back to work.
看 这就是我 ...管餐女郎
See? This is me. Dinner lady.
-我快崩溃了 -我多么想杀了你
- I'll have the crumble. - I'm so gonna kill you.
Melissa 下个学期你做我班的学生
Melissa.
You'll be joining my class for the next period.
Milo辜负了我 现在是时候轮到你到我们 尖子班的时候了 Kenny 不吃薯条啊?
Milo's failed me so it's time we moved you up to the top class.
- Kenny, not eating the chips? - I'm not allowed.
-我不让吃 -Luke 马上来补习班
Luke, extra class. Now!
小心点 稳住它
WOMAN: Careful, keep it steady. Don't spill a drop.
一滴也不要溅出来
我说“稳住它”小心点 就是这样
I said keep it steady. Careful.
That's it. Easy now. Steady.
小心点 稳住
(MOBILE RINGING)
对 第2桶了 现在迅速点
Right, second barrel, quickly now.
-有什么消息了?-当然了 我刚进入了军队记录 3个月前 有大型UFO活动行为
- What have you got? - MICKEY: Confirmation.
I just got into army records. Three months ago, massive UFO activity.
他们记录了40个景象 在空中光芒四射 就是这样了
They logged over 40 sightings. Lights in the sky, all of that.
我搞不到图片因为那些都是机密文件
Can't get any photos 'cause then it gets all classified, secret.
-说说你的 -3个月前所有厨房♥的东西全都替换了
- Keeps locking me out. -Tell you what; though.
Three months ago, turns out all the kitchen staff were replaced.
-这一群人相当古怪 -知道不 这里一定在进行着什么
And this lot are weird.
我正打电♥话♥叫你回家呢
There's definitely something going on. I was right to call you home.
我以为也许你打电♥话♥叫我回家只是 只是叫我回家
I thought maybe you called me home just... Well, just to call me home.
-你认为是我制♥造♥紧急事件? -你已经那么做了
Do you think I'd just invent an emergency?
- You could've done. - That's the last thing I'd do.
我做的最后一事 因为每次见你碰到紧急 时间都是碍手碍脚的
'Cause every time I see you, an emergency just gets in the way.
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
-我要挂了! -啊-啊!
I've got to go.
Get her up, get her up!
那是什么?
Rose, what is it? What...
(SCREAMING)
-你在干吗? -叫急救车啊
- What you doing? - Calling an ambulance.
不需要 她完全没事
No need, she's quite all right.
(SCREAMING)
她没事 确实如此
It's fine. She does that.
请大家马上把耳机都带上
I'd like you all to put your headphones on now, please.
噢 孩子们 你们将要看到的是
Oh, children, the things you will see.
Mathematics. That's the cornerstone of our work here.
我的改进不是限制班级 不不
But my improvements aren't confined to the classroom. No, no, no.
我们引入一套新的政策进来 学校正餐完全的免费
We've introduced a new policy here.
School dinners are absolutely free, but compulsory. Do try the chips.
但规定要吃薯条
噢 我喜欢 谢谢
Oh, I'd love to, thank you. And it's got to be said,
你进行的改革 真是令人惊异
the transformation you've brought about, it's amazing.
也许你对孩子们偶尔也太苛刻了
I mean, maybe you're working the children a little bit too hard now and then,
但我觉得好效果比任何都重要
but I think good results are more important than anything.
正确 你是个有眼光的女人 Smith女士
Exactly. You're a woman of vision, Miss Smith.
我能看到一切的 Finch先生...相当明显的
Oh, I can see everything, Mr Finch. Quite clearly.
昨天有个12岁的女生给了我用肘尺做单位的 特洛伊墙的准确高度
Yesterday I had a 12-year-old girl
give me the exact height of the walls of Troy in cubits.
那是新校长来了之后的吗?
And it's ever since the new headmaster arrived?
Finch3个月前上任 第二天就有一半职员得流感了
Finch arrived three months ago, next day half the staff got flu.
Finch就换成那堆人来替代原来的
Finch replaced them with that lot.
除了你替代的那个老师 显然就很奇怪 像她那样中了彩票
Except for the teacher you replaced, and that was just plain weird,
her winning the lottery like that.
-怎么奇怪? -她从不玩的
- How's that weird? - She never played.
她说彩票是半夜从门底邮寄进来的
Said the ticket was posted through her door at midnight.
Hmm?
世界还真奇怪
The world is very strange.
打扰了 同事们 占一下你们的时间
FINCH: Excuse me, colleagues. A moment of your time.
让我来介绍一下Sarah Jane Smith小姐
May I introduce Miss Sarah Jane Smith. Miss Smith is a journalist
Smith小姐是位记者 她是为《星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 写关于我的人物概评的
who's writing a profile about me for The Sunday Times.
我想从战壕里能让她更好了解情况 大家谈谈吧
I thought it might be useful for her to get a view from the trenches, so to speak.
别让我难为情哦
Don't spare my blushes.
-你好 噢 -是的
Hello.
你是...?
Oh, I should think so.
恩? 呃 Smith John Smith
And you are?
Mmm? Uh, Smith.John Smith.
John Smith!
John Smith?
我过去有个朋友他有时会用这个名字
I used to have a friend who sometimes went by that name.
是啊 是个很普通的名字
Well, it's a very common name.
他是个非同寻常的人
He WAS a very uncommon man.
-见到你很高兴 -见到你很高兴 是的 非常 比非常还兴奋 棒极了
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you!
Yes. Very nice. More than nice. Brilliant.
恩 那
So, have you worked here long?
-你在这里工作了很久? -不是 我在这里仅仅2天时间
No, it's only my second day.
噢 那你是新老师?
Oh, you're new, then? So what do you think of the school?
那你觉得这学校如何?
我是说 这新课程?好多学生生病了
I mean, this new curriculum,
这不让你觉得很古怪吗?
so many children getting ill. Doesn't that strike you as odd?
听起来你不单单做人物概评的哦
You don't sound like someone just doing a profile.
哈 我在这里做点调查也没啥害处
Well, no harm in a little investigation while I'm here.
没有 对你很有好处
No, good for you. Good for you.
有好处
噢 有好处 Sarah Jane Smith
Oh, good for you, Sarah Jane Smith.
(SCHOOL BELL RINGING)
(GROWLING)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表