我们应该去帮他们
we should help them.
这场争论爆发了
And the debate went on,
但是靠那段时间Cybermen制订了计划
but all that time, the Cybermen made plans.
渗透进这个版本的Torchwood
Infiltrated this version of Torchwood.
设定他们进入你们的世界
Mapped themselves onto your world and then vanished.
然后消失了
- When was this? - Three years ago.
这是什么时候的事?
三年前
花了三年的时间穿越零空间
It's taken them three years to cross the Void,
but we can pop to and fro in a second?
一定是大量的Cybermen一同穿越
Must be the sheer mass of five million Cybermen crossing all at once.
对 Mickey说你对这个了解很多
Yeah. Mickey said you'd rattle off that sort of stuff.
哦 这个Mickey男孩在哪?
Where is the Mickey boy?
他先出发的
He went ahead first.
一有机会去找Rose Tyler小姐
Any chance to go and find Miss Rose Tyler.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
你知道的 Mickey说过的
- You do know that? Did Mickey explain? - She's not mine.
她不是我的
She's the child of a dead man.
她是个死人的孩子
看看这里 一个和平的世界
Look at it. A world at peace.
我们叫这"黄金时代"
- We're calling this the Golden Age. - Who's the president now?
现在谁是总统?
- A woman called Harriet Jones. - I'd keep an eye on her.
一个叫Harriet Jones的女人
我会留意她的
But it's a lie.
但这是个谎言
Temperatures have risen by two degrees in the past six months.
温度在过去六个月里面增加了2度
冰盖在不断的融化
The ice caps are melting. They're saying all of this is gonna be flooded.
这整个区域将被淹没
这不只是全球变暖 是吗?
That's not just global warming, is it?
不
- No. - It's the breach.
是因为裂口
I've been trying to tell you. Travel between parallel worlds is impossible.
我一直在试着告诉你 在平行世界中旅行是不可能的
然后Daleks用球体使水体分解
Then the Daleks break down the walls with the Sphere.
Daleks?
-"Daleks"? - Then the Cybermen travelled across,
然后Cybermen穿越过来 然后是你们
then you lot, those discs, every time you jump
这些圆盘 每次你们从一个本体跳到另一个
from one reality to another, you rip a hole in the universe.
你们都会在宇宙中撕出一条口子
This planet is starting to boil!
这个星球要将要被煮沸
Keep going and both worlds will fall into the Void.
继续这样下去 两个世界就都会掉入零空间
但你可以阻止它
But you can stop it?
著名的博士
The famous Doctor.
你可以缝合裂口
You can seal the breach.
把五百万Cyberman搁留在我的地球上
Leaving five million Cybermen stranded on my Earth.
这是你的问题 我只要保护这个世界这个时刻
That's your problem. I'm protecting this world and this world only.
Pete Tyler
Pete Tyler.
我认识的你已经死了
I knew you when you were dead.
现在你站在这 战斗着
Now here you are, fighting the fight.
孤独的
Alone.
这儿有个机会
There is a chance.
回到我的世界里
Back on my world,
Jackie Tyler也许还活着
Jackie Tyler might still be alive.
我的妻子死了
- My wife died. - Her husband died. Good match.
她的丈夫死了 正好一对
There's more important things at stake.
这里有比冒险重要的事
博士...
Doctor.
帮助我们
Help us.
什么?
What? Close the breach?
关闭裂口
Stop the Cybermen? Defeat the Daleks?
阻止Cybermen 战胜Daleks?
你相信我能做到吗?
Do you believe I can do that?
是的
Yes.
也许这正是我需要的
Maybe, that's all I need.
我们出发吧?
Off we go, then.
首先 我要打个电♥话♥ 你不介意吧?
First of all, I need to make a phone call. You don't mind?
你们两个 守住门
You two, guard the door.
(MOBILE PHONE RINGING)
哦 上帝啊 帮我!
- Oh, my God, help me. -Jackie, you're alive.
Jackie! 你还活着!
- They tried to download me but I ran away. - Listen, tell me, where are you?
救我 他们要下载什么 我不知道...
听着 告诉我你在哪里?
I don't know. Staircase.
我不知道... 楼梯!
好 哪一个?
Yeah, which one? Is there any sort of sign, anything to identify it?
那里有没有什么标记? 什么东西可以来识别?
有! 一个灭火器!
- Yes a fire extinguisher. - Yeah, that helps.
好 真有用...
Oh, wait a minute. It says N3.
哦 等一等 上面写N3
北角3号♥楼梯 尽量蹲下 我们正在努力
North corner, staircase three. just keep low, we're trying our best.
哦 别丢下我
- Oh, don't leave me. - I've got to go. I'm sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler
- Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler. - She's not my wife.
她不是我的妻子...
I was at the wedding. You got her name wrong.
我当时在婚礼
你把她的名字弄错了
Now, Jakey-boy. If I could open the bonding chamber on this thing,
现在 Jackie小子
如果我能到那室里面 这东西就能轰掉碳化聚乙烯
it could work on polycarbide.
什么是碳化聚乙烯?
- What's "polycarbide"? - The skin of a Dalek.
Dalek的皮
对不起
Sorry. No white flag,
认识白旗吧
only had a sheet of A4. Same difference.
就像我刚才反抗的前提一样
你投降吗?
Do you surrender?
我向你投降
I surrender, unto you...
十分明智的主意
a very good idea.
唤醒最终阶段
Final stage of awakening!
你的手印将打开方舟
Your handprint will open the Ark.
办不到 因为我不会去那样做
Well tough, 'cause I'm not doing it.
服从 不然这男性将死
Obey or the male will die.
我不能让他们
- I can't let them... - Rose, don't!
Rose 别
- Place your hand upon the casket. - All right!
将你的手放到方舟上!
好的!
反正你都会杀死我们的 那管他呢
But you're gonna kill us anyway, so what the hell.
如果你们...
If you, erm...
逃脱了时间大战
escaped the Time War, don't you want to know what happened?
你们想不想知道...
- Place your hand... - What happened to the Emperor?
将你的手放到...
Dalek大帝发生了什么事?
The Emperor survived?
Dalek大帝生还了?
直到他遇上了我
Until he met me.
因为这些要成为我的临终遗言了 所以你们得听着
'Cause if these are gonna be my last words, then you're gonna listen.
我遇上了Dalek大帝
I met the Emperor.
然后我把时间漩涡灌到了它的脑袋里 把它变成了灰尘
And I took the Time Vortex and poured it into his head
and turned him into dust.
听明白了吗?
Did you get that?
所有Dalek的上帝
The God of all Daleks
被我摧毁了!
and I destroyed him.
哈!
You will be exterminated!
你将被消灭!
哦 不 停 等一等
Oh, now, hold on, wait a minute...
警报 警报 你是博士
Alert. Alert. You are the Doctor.
传感器报告他没有武器
Sensors report he is unarmed.
这就是我 自始至终
That's me. Always.
那你是没有力量的
Then you are powerless.
不是我 永不
Not me. Never.
你好吗?
- How are you? -Oh. Same old, you know.
哦...老样子 你知道的
Good. And Micketty-Mick-Mickey, nice to see you.
好 还有Mickey小鬼 见到你真好
你也是 老大
And you, boss.
社交将停止
Social interaction will cease.
你怎么在时间大战活下来的?
How did you survive the Time War?
通过斗争
By fighting. On the front line.
在前线
我亲历了Arcadia的陷落
I was there at the Fall of Arcadia.
有一天我们会谈到它的
Some day, I might even come to terms with that.
但你们这些家伙 跑了
But you lot ran away.
我们得生存下来
We had to survive.
最后四个存在的Daleks
The last four Daleks in existence.
你们为何如此特殊?
- So what's so special about you? - Doctor, they've got names.
博士 他们有名字
I mean, Daleks don't have names, do they? But one of them said...
我指Dalek没有名字的 不是吗? 这些Daleks之一说...
-我是Dalek Thay -Dalek Sak
- I am Dalek Thay. -Dalek Sec.
-Dalek Jast - Dalek Calm
- Dalek Jast. -Dalek Caan.
我明白了...
So that's it. At last.
最终 Skaro宗派 我以为你们只是传说呢
The Cult of Skaro. I thought you were just a legend.
他们是谁?
- Who are they? - A secret order,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表