(SCREAMING)
周围环境温度为14度的复合物 温度决定促进治疗和康复
(PA) Ambient temperature stands at 14 degrees cohezic.
Repeat, 14 degrees cohezic.
This temperature is designed to promote healing and well-being.
你来了!过来看看这病人
There you are. Come and look at this patient.
Marconi症要花上好些年才能康复
Marconi's disease. Should take yea rs to recover.
两天 我没见过任何像这样的事
Two days. I've never seen anything like it.
他们发明的细胞冲洗喷流 太神奇了
They've invented a cell-washing cascade. It's amazing.
他们的医学科技过于先进
Their medical science is way advanced. And this one.
还有这个 pallidome pancrosis 10分钟就能杀了你 但他还好
Pallidome pancrosis. Kills you in ten minutes, and he's fine.
我要找个终端 去看看他们是怎么做到这样的
I need to find a terminal. I've got to see how they do this.
如果他们有世界上最好的药 为什么这会是个秘密?
'Cause if they've got the best medicine in the world, then why is it such a secret?
我不能相信
I can't Adam and Eve it.
什么...?怎么这把声音了?
What...What's with the voice?
我不知道 只是在耍一耍你
I don't know, just larking about. New Earth.
新大♥陆♥...新的我
New me.
啊 我会说-新新博士
Well, I can talk. New new Doctor.
恩 你刚不是?
Mmm, aren't you just?
终端设备在这边
(STUTTERING) Terminal's this way.
是的
Yeah, still got it.
依然收到
没有 没什么可奇怪的 手术室 术后恢复室 纳米牙医室
No, nothing odd. Surgery. Post-op.
没有商店的标志 他们应该有有间商店 不 有些东西消失了
Nanodentistry.
No sign of a shop. They should have a shop.
No, it's missing something else.
当时我在楼下 那些女修女护士猫在谈论 深切治疗 但在哪了?
When I was downstairs, those nurse-cat-nuns
were talking about intensive care, but where is it?
你是对的 做得好
You're right. Well done.
他们为什么要隐藏起整个部门?
Why would they hide a whole department?
一定在某个地方的 搜索一下大楼结构
It's got to be there somewhere. Search the subframe.
如果大楼结构给锁定了?
What if the subframe‘s locked?
试一下安装协议
Try the installation protocol.
是的 运行 抱歉 停止
Yeah. Course. Sorry.
(DOOR OPENING)
深切治疗...
Intensive care.
看起来当然精深
Certainly looks intensive.
好恶心
That's disgusting. What's wrong with him?
他怎么回事了?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那是什么病?
What disease is that?
他们全部 在这星系里的每个疾病 他们都感染上了
All of them.
Every single disease in the galaxy. They've been infected with everything.
那我们呢
What about us? Are we safe?
-我们安全吗? -这空气消毒过 只要不碰他们就可以了
The air's sterile. just don't touch them.
这里有多少病人?
How many patients are there?
他们不是病人
They're not patients.
但他们有病
But they're sick.
他们生来就有病 他们就是疾病
They were born sick.
他们存在就为了有病
They're meant to be sick. They exist to be sick.
实验室的老鼠 不足为奇 修女能治疗一切
Lab rats.
No wonder the Sisters have got a cure for everything.
他们建了最终的研究实验室-人类农场!
They've built the ultimate research laboratory.
A human farm!
为什么他们没死?
Why don't they just die?
瘟疫带菌者
Plague carriers. The last to go.
-秘密武器 -还有个更好的理由
Hame修女
It's for the greater cause.
Novice Hame.
当你承诺誓言 你会同意这样吗?
When you took your vows, did you agree to this?
修女团体承诺过要去帮助
The Sisterhood has sworn to help.
-什么 用杀生的方式? -但他们不是真的人类
- What, by killing? -But they're not real people.
他们是特殊成长的 他们的存在不是合法的
They're specially grown. They have no proper existence.
那营业额呢?
What's the turnover?
一千一天?又一个一千?
A thousand a day? Thousand the next? Thousand the next? How many thousands?
又一个一千?有多少千了?
多少年了?多少?
For how many years? How many?
人类需要我们 他们带着许多疾病来到 我们这星球 我们无法应对
Mankind needed us.
They came to this planet with so many illnesses, we couldn't cope.
我们试过了
We did try. We tried everything.
我们试过所有办法 我们用过克隆肉和畜生 但效果都很缓慢
We tried using clone meat and bio-cattle,
but the results were too slow.
所以 修女团体培养了它们自己的人体
So the Sisterhood grew its own flesh.
这全是他们 人体
That's all they are. Flesh.
这些人都是活着的
These people are alive.
想想那些人
But think of those humans out there, healthy,
健康和幸福都是因为我们
and happy, because of us.
如果他们因为这活着 那生活就没有意义了
If they live because of this then life is worthless.
但你们谁能下这判断?
But who are you to decide that?
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
如果你不喜欢 想得到个更权威的说法 那没有了
And if you don't like it, if you want to take it to a higher authority, there isn't one.
从我这里打住了
It stops with me.
只是想确定一下 这城市里没有人 知道这事?
just to confirm...
none of the humans in the city actually know about this?
-我们想最好是没有了 -等等 我能明白那些躯体
-We thought it best not... -Hold on. I can understand the bodies,
我能理解你们的誓言 但我有一事不懂
I can understand your vows, but one thing I can't understand.
-你对Rose做了什么? -不知道你说什么 -我很很冷静
- What have you done to Rose? -I don't know what you mean.
And I'm being very, very calm.
你想保持谨慎-非常非常冷静
You want to be aware of that. Very, very calm.
我保持很冷静的唯一理由是 我的大脑是个很精致的东西
And the only reason I'm being so very, very calm
is that the brain is a delicate thing.
-不管你对Rose的头做过什么手脚 我希望复原 -我们什么都没做过
Whatever you've clone to Rose's head, I want it reversed.
We haven't done anything.
我很好呀
I'm perfectly fine.
这些人要死了 而Rose需要护理
These people are dying and Rose would care.
噢 没事 聪明的绊脚石...
All right, clever clogs. Smarty-pants.
自作聪明的...
-女杀手 -你怎么了? -我知道这医院发生点什么事 但我需要这躯体
- Ladykiller. -What's happened to you?
I knew something was going on in this hospital
but I needed this body and your mind to find it out.
还需要你的头脑去查找
-你是谁? -最后的人类
Who are you?
The last human.
-Cassandra? -醒过来了就闻闻这香水
Cassandra?
Wake up and smell the perfume.
你伤害他!我不明白
You've hurt him.
我不得不把护士长找来
I don't understand. I'll have to fetch Matron.
去吧 因为我想见她 赶快跑 启动警报!
You do that 'cause I want to see her.
Now run along! Sound the alarm!
护士长 是那男人和那女生
-Matron, it's that man and the girl. -We heard the alarm.
我们听见警报了 你先回去工作 照顾你的病人
Now, get back to work. Tend to your patients.
放我出去!放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out!
你不该为还有空余房♥间而感到幸运吗?
Aren't you lucky there was a spare? Standing room only.
-只有站立的房♥间 -你偷了Rose的身体
在多年来 我一直想着各种各样的 办法来杀了你 博士
You've stolen Rose's body!
Over the years, I've thought of a thousand ways to kill you, Doctor.
现在你大难临头了-上千种疾病等着你
And now that's exactly what I've got. One thousand diseases.
他们每10分钟就会对这些病人泵满病毒 你只剩3分钟时间了
They pump the patients with a top-up every 10 minutes.
You've got about three minutes left.
-好好享受 -放开Rose吧 Cassandra -我会的 只要我找到一个更年轻...
Enjoy.
-just let Rose go, Cassandra. -I will.
As soon as I find someone younger and less common.
特别点的 然后我会把她当垃圾扔掉 现在 乖乖睡 表演时间到了
Then I'lljunk her with the waste. Now hush-a-bye.
有什么我们能帮助的吗?
It's showtime.
Anything we can do to help?
直说吧 胡须 我要钱
Straight to the point, whiskers. I want money.
修女团体是个慈善机构 我们不给钱 只接受
The Sisterhood is a charity, we don't give money. We only accept.
人类爬山涉水给你钱 那就是我想要的
The humans across the water pay you a fortune,
and that's exactly what I need.
一次性支付 这就是我所想要的
A one-off payment, that's all I want.
或者给条游艇
Oh, and perhaps a yacht, in return for which
做为回报 我不会告诉这个城市 的人关于你们制度上的凶杀案
Iwill tell the city nothing of your institutional murder.
那是交易?
-恐怕不是 -我劝你真要去考虑一下这个
- Is that a deal? -I'm afraid not.
I'd really advise you to think about this.
这没用 我得拒绝
Oh, there's no need. I have to decline.
我会告诉他们 你别想阻止我!
I'll tell them. And you've no way of stopping me.
你这修女并没有枪 甚至连武器都没
You're not exactly nuns with guns. You're not even armed.
当我们有爪的时候谁还会带武器?
Who needs arms when we have claws?
噢 好的 那就试试...Chip 计划B
(SNARLING)
Well, nice try. Chip, plan B!
(ALARM SOUNDING)
你做什么了?
What have you done?
给肾上腺素系统打了一针 好让他们醒过来
Gave the system a shot of adrenalin, just to wake them up. See ya!
再见 别碰他们!
Don't touch them! Whatever you do, don't touch!
做什么都好 千万别碰他们
请救救我们
WOMAN: Save us.
救救我们
我看我们应该撤退
I think we should withdraw.
我们明白你们对我们做了什么
We understood what you did to us.
就像机器的一部分
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表