如果他们此刻正和我们在一起?
And what if they were with us right now?
月光...
Moonlight.
你们全部都不要看着他 Flora 不要看 听我说
All of you, stop looking at him.
Flora, don't look, listen to me. Grab hold of the chain and pull!
抓紧铁链 拉!加油!和我一起拉!
Come on, with me! Pull!
-我们不能 小姐 我们做不到!信徒... -我说拉!别抱怨了 听我的
I said pull! Stop your whining and listen to me! All of yous!
女主人赋予你的责任 马上过来!拉!
And that means you, your Ladyship. Now, come on! Pull!
这是什么意思?
-What is the meaning of this? -Explain yourself, sir.
对不起 他们抓住我的妻子
I'm sorry, Your Majesty, they've got my wife.
Rose在哪?她在哪?Robert爵士!过来!
Rose, where's Rose? Where is she?
(FATHER CHANTING IN LATIN)
Sir Robert, come on!
啊!啊!
快!拉...一、二、三拉!
...three, pull!
One, two, three, pull!
-告诉我 先生 我要求知道你的意图 -天狼之神已完成...
Tell me, sir. I demand to know your intention.
(FATHER CHANTING IN LATIN)
你想要这个?
What is it that you want?
君主
The throne.
啊!
(GROANING)
一!二!三!拉!
ROSE: ...two, three, pull!
一...二...三...拉!
One, two, three,
Dull!
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
噢 真漂亮
-Oh, that's beautiful. -Isobel!
你们全都出去!
Get out, all of you! Come on! Out! Out! Out!
出去!出去!出去!
-出去!出去! -过来!
我知道了 先生 你中断了我的火车 把我引到这里来
I take it, sir, that you halted my train to bring me here.
我们等待这么久就是等待你的哪次旅程 在月圆之夜
We've waited so long
for one of your journeys to coincide with the moon.
那你就白等了
Then you have waited in vain.
在我一生中6次被暗♥杀♥
After six attempts on my life,
我很难不去做防备
I am hardly unprepared.
噢 我不这么认为 女人
Oh, I don't think so, woman.
正确的你该说“陛下”
The correct form of address is "Your Majesty".
带上武器...
- Guns. -I need five.
Isobel夫人 带着女生们穿过厨房♥出去
Lady Isobel, take the girls! Get them out through the kitchen.
Robert 我不能离开 你要做什么?
Jackson, at arms...
I can't leave you. What will you do?
我一定要保护陛下 现在 不要想我了 走吧
I must defend Her Majesty. Now, don't think of me, just go.
你们 都过来我这!过来!
All of you at my side! Come on!
任何物种都会因波长而改变
Could be any form of light-modulating species
-它说过它想怎样没? -王后 王冠 王座 你说过的
triggered by specific wavelengths. Did it say what it wanted?
The Queen, the crown, the throne, you name it.
(LOUD CRASHING)
(WEREWOLF GROWLING)
开火!开火!
Fire! Fire!
-打不开!他们把我们封锁在里面了 -噢 主人!看
- It won't open. They've sealed us in. -Oh, my lady, look.
他们永远都不让我们出去了
They'll never let us out.
他们要我们去死!
- They mean for us to die. -Don't say that, Flora!
-别说那些 Flora -没事 男人们 我们撤退到楼上去 来
All right, you men, we should retreat upstairs. Come with me.
我不会撤退
I'll not retreat. The battle's done.
-在上帝的地盘没有生物能抵挡得住这样的攻击 -我告诉你了 到楼上去!
There's no creature on God's earth could survive such an assault.
I'm telling you, come upstairs!
我告诉你了 先生 今晚我要把这东西的皮 挂到我墙壁上才睡
And I'm telling you, sir,
I will sleep well tonight with that thing's hide upon my wall.
那东西一定在垂死挣扎...
It must have crawled away to die.
(MAN SCREAMING)
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do!
停!
(GROWLING)
No!
(suns FIRING)
(MAN SHOUTING)
他们杀掉它了?
Did they kill it?
Come close.
(GROWLING)
(FOOTSTEPS RETREATING)
陛下?陛下?
- Your Majesty, Your Majesty! -Sir Robert, what's happening?
Robert爵士?发生什么了?
我听到很恐怖的声音
I heard such terrible noises.
陛下 我们必须要走
Your Majesty, we've got to get out.
Angelo神父怎么了 他还在那里?
But what of Father Angelo, is he still here?
-Reynolds队长在处理他 -前门情况不好 堵住了
Captain Reynolds disposed of him.
The front door's no good. It's been boarded shut.
你得要爬窗户出去了
Pardon me, Your Majesty, you'll have to leg it out of a window.
请恕我的礼节 陛下 但我要走在前边 这样更好的帮助陛下
Excuse my manners, ma'am,
but I shall go first, the better to assist Her Majesty's egress.
-高贵情操 -你能不能偶尔快点啊?
A noble sentiment, my Sir Walter Raleigh.
Yeah, any chance you could hurry up?
他们想我们呆在里面
I reckon the monky-boys want us to stay inside.
-他们知道我是谁吗? -是的 那就是为什么他们想要你
- Do they know who I am? -Yeah, that's why they want you.
狼人把你旋在这里为了...咬你
The wolf's lined you up for a biting.
现在别谈这些
Now, stop this talk. There can't be an actual wolf.
不可能有真的狼人
(HOWLING)
-我们要怎么做? -我们...跑
(BANGING AT DOOR)
-What do we do? -We run.
-是它吗?-有没银子弹? -没在我身上 没有
- Is that it? -You got any silver bullets?
我们 我们跑吧 陛下 我建议来一下竞步 对身体有好处
-Not on me, no. -There we are, then. We run.
Your Majesty, as a doctor, I recommend a vigorous jog,
good for the health.
(WOLF SNARLING)
过来!过来!
Come on. Come on.
(YELPING)
我来把好关逮住它
I'll take this position and hold it. You keep moving, for God's sake.
看在上帝份上 你跑
陛下 我去找王冠 它被人拿走了
Your Majesty, I went to look for the property and it was taken.
-盒子是空的 -我拿着 很安全了
- The chest was empty. -I have it. It's safe.
那你要好好的保重 陛下
Then remove yourself, ma'am.
博士 要像个保护者一样站立在陛下身边
Doctor, you stand as Her Majesty's protector.
你 Robert爵士
And you, Sir Robert. You're a traitor to the Crown.
你是王冠的叛逆者
子弹阻挡不了它
- Bullets can't stop it. -They'll buy you time. Now, run!
他们能给你们时间 马上跑!
(CAPTAIN REYNOLDS SCREAMING)
DOCTOR: Rose!
把门堵住
Barricade the door.
等等 嘘 等
Wait a minute. Shh. Wait, wait, wait. Shh.
(HOWLING)
它停下来了
It stopped.
走了
It's gone.
听...
Listen.
(WOLF SNARLING)
(PAWS STOMPING)
这是唯一的门?
-(WHISPERING) Is this the only door? -Yes.
是的 阁下 不!
No!
(SNARLING)
嘘!
ROSE: Shh!
(WOOD CREAKING)
(PANTING)
(SNARLING)
我不明白
(STEPS RETREATING)
什么阻挡了它?
I don't understand. What's stopping it?
在这房♥间里的某些东西
Something inside this room.
是什么?为什么它不能进来?
What is it? Why can't it get in?
-告诉你吧 -告诉什么?
- I tell you what, though. -What?
狼人
-Werewolf. -I know!
-我知道! -恩!
-你没事? -我没事 是的
- You all right? -I'm okay, yeah.
对不起 陛下
I'm sorry, ma'am.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我应该把你送走
I should have sent you away.
我特意暗示一些问题
I tried to suggest something was wrong. I thought you might notice.
我以为你能察觉到
我的家庭成员没有一点奇怪吗?
Did you think there was nothing strange about my household staff?
他们全都光头 四肢发达
Well, they were bald, athletic.
你妻子离开 我以为你会高兴
Your wife's away, I just thought you were happy.
-我告诉你 陛下 我敢打赌你现在一定不开心 -你认为这有趣吗?
I'll tell you what though, ma'am, I bet you're not amused now.
不 抱歉
-Do you think this funny? -No, ma'am, I'm sorry.
那是什么 我恳求找个人来告诉我 那是什么 是生物来的吗?
What, exactly, I pray, tell me, someone, please,
what exactly is that creature?
你应该叫它做狼人 但更确切的说是狼型波长的“异型人类”
You'd call it a werewolf,
but technically it's more of a lupine-wavelength haemovariform.
我该信任你吗 阁下? 你 你能这么轻易地改变声音?
And should I trust you, sir? You, who change your voice so easily?
你的口音怎么了?
What happened to your accent?
噢 对 抱歉...
-Oh, right, sorry, that... -I'll not have it.
不用道歉
不用 先生 不是你 也不是那东西 也不是其他
No, sir. Not you, not that thing, none of it.
这不是我的世界
This is not my world.
槲寄生!他们都拿槲寄生当花环戴 狼人就不能攻击他们了
Mistletoe.
They're all garlanded in mistletoe and the wolf doesn't attack them.
-谁把这带进来厨房♥的? -一定是那些信徒带进来的
-Who brought this into the kitchen? -Must have been the Brethren.
把槲寄生找来 快!
Gather it up, quickly. Every last scrap. Quick, now!
每一残片都要 快 马上!
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
你父亲把那放那里?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表