博士!博士!小心
ROSE: Doctor! Doctor, look out! Doctor, he's going! Quick!
-他去哪了?看见他了吗? -他在那 停!不!
DOCTOR: Where's he gone? Do you see him?
ROSE: There he is. Stop! No! DOCTOR: Where is he?
小心
ROSE: Watch out! DOCTOR: Where?
那!那!
(SNARLING)
它就是这样吼叫起来
That's what it did, it went...
如果你认为那是我人生中最刺♥激♥的一天 等听完其余的再说吧
(ROARING)
And if you think that was the most exciting day of my life,
噢 孩子!
wait till you hear the rest.
Oh, boy.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
我就在那 和那个开始吼叫的东西一起
So there I was, with that thing going...
这里孩子 吃东西 过来
Here, boy. Eat the food. Come on. Look at the lovely food, isn't that nice?
看看这个可爱的食物 不好吗?当然好!
出去 快点!
Isn't it? Yes, it is! Get out of here, quickly.
谁想要猪排骨?我说“跑!”
(IN BABY TALK) That's a boy! Who'd like a porky choppy, then?
I said run!
(SCREAMING)
错了!你把事情弄更糟了!
- Wrong one! You made it worse! - You said blue.
-你说“蓝的(水桶)” -我说“不要蓝的”
I said not blue!
继续
Hold on.
(DOCTOR AND ROSE SCREAMING)
等等
Hold on.
我认识你吗?
Don't I know you?
(WHOOSHING)
你不能想像博士的机器
You can't imagine it, the Doctor's machine.
是世界上最好听的声音
The most beautiful sound in the world.
这不是我第一次见到博士 当然也不是最后一次 噢 不!
That wasn't the first time I met the Doctor and it certainly wasn't the last.
因为这开始很棒我才放在开头
Oh, no.
I just put that bit at the beginning because it's a brilliant opening.
这故事关于我和外星生物的相遇
But this is the story of me
and my encounters with alien life forms.
但请注意
因为它会越来越恐怖
But be warned! Because it is gonna get scary.
我要来个远控大特写
I need a remote control zoom.
我得和那块瘦肉一起做节目 恐……怖
I'm having to do that with a lean, the scary. Anyway.
但不用担心 因为不是只有我坐这讲话 哦不
But don't worry 'cause it's not just me sitting here talking. Oh, no.
-镜头里的是Ursula -你好
- That's Ursula on camera. - Hello.
我的好朋友 Ursula Blake 在我新牌子的摄像机里
My good friend Ursula Blake on my brand-new camera.
那是我的家 就是那
That was my family home, down there.
我试过 但现在有两个女人住在那
I did try but there's two women live there now.
她们有点严厉
They're a bit severe. So, never mind.
没关系 但那是一切开始的地方
But that is where it all started 'cause that's when I first met the Doctor.
因为那是我第一次见到博士
让我想想 我应该是3、4岁大
What was it? I must've been three or four years old.
午夜 我走下楼
Middle of the night I went downstairs,
这个男人就站在那
and there was this man.
发生了什么?
Elton? 告诉我 他为什么会在那?
URSULA: So what happened? Elton? Tell me, why was he there?
我不知道 还是不知道
I don't know. I still don't know.
都是好多年前的事了
All those years ago.
好了 先说要事
Okay, first things first.
我叫Elton 不要和某人混淆
My name is Elton, not to be confused with...
我离开学校找了份工作 在Rita后勤公♥司♥当运输经理
(ELTON JOHN PLAYING DANIEL)
I left school, I got a job, transport manager at Rita Logistics,
普通小运输公♥司♥ 十分普通的生活 然后……
modest little haulage company, perfectly normal life, and then...
一切都变得疯狂
it all went mad!
两年前 我在镇上
ELTON: Two years ago I was in town, I was stocking up,
我正在备货 没什么特别 都是普通东西
you know, nothing special, all the usual stuff.
突然
When all of a sudden...
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
商店窗口里的假人
Shop-window dummies come to life.
活了
我活下来 显然
I survived, obviously.
12个月之后 我重回小镇
Twelve months later, I'm back in town. I'm up West looking for a new suit;
当我想买♥♥套新衣服时听到这飞机在头顶飞过
something nice and smart, when I hear this plane overhead...
(ENGINES ROARING)
(BELL TOLLING)
但这还没完 因为之后 圣诞节……
But it wasn't over yet. 'Cause then, Christmas Day.
我在床上熟睡 甜美而安逸 突然……
I'm in bed, fast asleep, nice and cosy, 7:45 in the morning,
就像
when all of a sudden...
我被困在床上 因为玻璃碎片到处都是 而我赤着脚
And I'm stuck in bed, all right, 'cause there's glass everywhere,
我得发明一未完成的滑轮系统把我的鞋子吊上来 当我弄完时...
and I was barefoot.
I had to invent this rudimentary pulley system
just to reach my boots, and by the time I'd done that...
一切都开始发生了
And that's when it all started happening. That's how I met Ursula.
-就是我怎么认识Ursula-他叫博士 -就是我怎么认识 Victor Kennedy
His name is the Doctor.
你这个蠢货
- That's how I met Victor Kennedy. - You stupid man!
-就是怎么认识Jackie Tyler -你没认识几个Elton家的人
- That's how I met Jackie Tyler. - You don't meet many Eltons.
也是我怎么终于见到博士...
And that's how I finally met the Doctor.
且发现真♥相♥
And realised the truth.
我得说
I should say this isn't, you know, my whole life.
这不是我全部生活 并非都是太空船之类的东西
It's not all spaceships and stuff.
因为我喜欢很多东西
'Cause I'm into all sorts of things. I like football.
我喜欢足球
喝酒、西班牙
I like a drink. I like Spain.
如果要说一样我真的非常爱的
And if there's one thing I really, really love,
那就是Jeff Lynne和电光乐队
then it's Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra.
因为你一点都不能碰电
'Cause you can't beat a bit of ELO.
(MR BLUE SKY PLAYING)
# The sun is shining in the sky #
# There ain't a cloud in sight #
# It's stopped raining #
# Everybody's in the play #
# And don't you know it's a beautiful day #
# Hey hey hey... #
所以!
So, great big spaceship hanging over London, imagine the theories.
巨大的太空船漂浮在伦敦上空 想像一下吧!
因特网彻底垮台
The internet went into meltdown.
但我仍继续挖掘
But I kept on digging. Something was going on. Oh, yes.
事情还将发生
是的!某天在某个不起眼的 Ursula Blake博客里
And then one day, on some obscure little blog
好像万中选一一样
by someone called Ursula Blake. It was, like, chance in a million.
是他 又是他 但照片是新的 在圣诞节拍的
It was him, it was that man again.
But the photo was new. It was taken on Christmas Day,
-但圣诞节刚刚过去 他还起来和原来一样 -他叫博士
but Christmas just gone, and he looked exactly the same.
-什么博士? -所有人都知道这个名字
His name is the Doctor.
- Doctor what? - That's all anyone knows.
但在圣诞节 我到处转着拍照
At Christmas Day, I was taking photos all over the place.
我要被所有的事情弄疯了 太空船 激光还有每件事
I went mad with it all, spaceships and lasers and everything.
我们那晚都去了Trafalgar广场 因为每个人都在欢庆自己能活下来
We all went to Trafalgar Square that night
'cause everyone was celebrating just being alive,
我在他经过时拍了照片 就这样 他只是某个男人
and I snapped him in passing, that's all. He was just some bloke.
我没意识到他很重要 直到Skinner先生指出后
I didn't realise he was significant until Mr Skinner pointed it out.
谁是Skinner先生?
Who's Mr Skinner?
噢 是我们一群人
Oh, there's a few of us. The inner sanctum.
秘密圣所 都在研究这个博士
All studying this Doctor.
我见过他 博士 我发誓
I've seen him, the Doctor, I swear to you. I saw him when I was a kid.
当见到他时我还是个孩子 他在我家里 就在楼下
-别告诉我他看起来和现在一模一样 -是的
He was in my house and he was downstairs.
Don't tell me, he looked exactly the same then as he does now.
是的
Yes. Yes.
噢 老天 你相信我!
Oh, my God, you believe me.
这就是我怎么认识Ursula全感谢博士
I'm not the only one...
ELTON: So that's how I met Ursula. All thanks to the Doctor.
看起来我们都看相同的网站 而且她离我住的地方只有半英里路
Turns out we read all the same sites and she only lived half a mile away.
她是一个很好的伙伴 可怜的Ursula
She was like a proper mate. Poor Ursula.
(SCREAMING)
但如她所说 这是一个小团体 精选少数
But like she said, there was this little community,
他们的故事都和博士有关
the select few, all with their stories of the Doctor.
这个小群体一般在Maccateer街 老图书馆地下室碰面
ELTON: This little gang used to meet up
underneath the old library on Maccateer Street.
Skinner先生姓Colin 但我们总叫他Skinner先生
Mr Skinner, first name Colin, but we always called him Mr Skinner.
不知道为什么 只是这样叫 对我而言 博士不是一个人
I don't know why, we just did.
...to me, the Doctor isn't a man,
他更是一个原型搜集器...
he's more a collection of archetypes.
-然后是Bridget -这些不同的博士来来去去
ELTON: Then there was Bridget.
...all these different Doctors come and go,
但唯一的不变的特征是这个假的警亭 它突然出现 贯穿所有的故事
but the single constant factor is this faux police box.
It keeps cropping up throughout history.
她住在北边但是她路远迢迢赶过来 只是为了参加会议
She lived way up north,
but she travelled down without fail just for the meetings.
-接下来是Bliss -我要做的是
Then there was Bliss.
总结博士对我们来说意味着什么
What I'm trying to do is sum up the Doctor. What he means to us.
她曾经多么甜美 Bliss
ELTON: She was ever so sweet, Bliss. Bless Bliss, we used to say.
-“保佑Bliss” 我们经常这样说 -他表现和应该表现出什么
What he could represent and what he should represent
还有他
and what he never won't represent
从没呈现过的某种事情 我们应该起个名字
你知道 像一个小组
sort of thing.
We should have a name. You know, as a group.
名字是很重要的
Names are very important.
我们需要的是一个强有力的名字 像一个团队 比如...
What we need is a good, strong name, like a team. Something like...
伦敦调查“和”侦探事务所
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表