(PEOPLE CHATTERING)
(GOD SAVE THE QUEEN PLAYING ON TV)
-我错过了什么? -博士!发生什么?
-What have I missed? —Doctor! What happened?
一些电生物 电视技术
Sorted. Electrical creature. TV technology.
聪明的外星人 顺便说一下 那是我
Clever alien life form.
我把接收器转回发射器 然后把电线人困在这
That's me, by the way. I turned the receiver back into a transmitter
and I trapped The Wire in here.
我只是提早30年发明了家庭录像机
I just invented the home video 30 years early.
大尺寸录像系统!
Betamax.
噢 看看!
Oh, look!
上帝拯救了女王 是吧?
God save the Queen, eh?
God save the Queen. . .
(PEOPLE CHEERING ON TV)
那是我奶奶
Here's my grandson. Oh, son! Oh, my goodness.
这不是你的房♥子 是我母亲名下的
This was never your house. It's in my mother's name.
代表她 我告诉你…
And on her behalf, I'm telling you,
滚!
out.
(DOOR CLOSING)
(PEOPLE CHATTERING)
我们可以去购物广场 加入人群
We could go down the Mall, join in with the crowds.
不 那只是排场
No, that's just pomp and circumstance.
-这里才是历史 -够实际 -的确
-This is history, right here. -The domestic approach?
DOCTOR: Exactly.
它…那东西…把它困住好吗?
Will it... That thing... is it trapped for good on the video?
在录像里?希望是 只是为了保险起见
Hope so.
我会使用关于转换时间消除法的知识
just to be on the safe side, though, I'll use my unrivalled knowledge
of trans-temporal extirpation methods to neutralise the residual electronic pattern.
-中和残余的电子形式 -你的什么?
- You what? - I'm going to tape over it.
-我一遍一遍录制 -这个交给我 我总是做这种事
just leave it to me. I'm always doing that.
Tommy 你有单脚滑行车了 小小礼物
Tell you what, Tommy. You can have the scooter. Little present.
但最好把它放车♥库♥里几年
Best keep it in the garage for a few years, though, eh?
赶得好
Good riddance.
是这样吗 Tommy?新君主 新时代 新世界
Is that it, then, Tommy?
New monarch, new age, new world.
没有Eddie Connolly这样的人的容身之处?
- No room for a man like Eddie Connolly. - That's right.
对 他自作自受
He deserves it.
Tommy 去追他
Tommy, go after him.
为什么?
- What for? - He's your dad.
-他是你♥爸♥爸 -他是白♥痴♥
- He's an idiot. - Course he is. Like I said, he's your dad.
他当然是 如我说的 他是你♥爸♥
但你很聪明
But you're clever,
聪明到能够拯救世界 所以别停滞在那 去吧
clever enough to save the world so don't stop there.
Go on.
我们超出了TARDIS的知识范围!
We've gone beyond the reach of the Tardis' knowledge. Not a good move.
Entering Nightshift.
这文字古老 无法想像的古老
This writing is old.
Impossibly old.
-人类 看看 真正的人类 -是我们 万岁 !
-People! Look at that, real people. -That's us. Hooray!
野兽及他的大军要从深渊中崛起
The Beast and his armies shall rise from the pit...
-不管它是什么 都不是自然现象 -我们可以大事改革现代科学
Whatever it is down there, it's not a natural phenomenon.
We could revolutionise modern science.
-我们可以利用它加速帝国发展 -或者开始一场战争
We could use it to fuel the empire.
Or start a war.
-这是黑洞 -但这不可能!
- That's a black hole. -But that's impossible.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表