You gonna come clean, then? What's really in it for you?
-你到底是为了什么? -我?
For me? Perhaps some peace.
也许是一些平静
-从哪? -从她那里
- From what? - From her.
-但这只是电视机里一栏节目的女人 -多可爱的小美女
Well, that'sjust a woman on the telly. That's just a programme.
What a pretty little girl.
噢 天啊 你在和我说话吗?
- Oh, my God. Are you talking to me? - Yes.
是 我在和你说话 小家伙
I'm talking to you, little one.
给了你不合时节的寒颤吧?
Unseasonably chilly for the time of year, don't you think?
你是什么?
-What are you? —I'm The Wire.
我是电线人!
我很饿!
And I'm hungry!
Magpie 帮帮我!
Magpie, help me!
想想明天的观众都坐着看加冕礼 亲爱的
just think of that audience tomorrow, my dear,
all settling down to watch the Coronation.
2千万
Twenty million people. Things will never be the same again.
事情再也不会像以前一样了
-对不起 真的对不起 -帮帮我!
I'm sorry. So sorry.
Help me!
晚安 每个地方的孩子们
Good night, children, everywhere.
从头开始说 把你知道的每件事告诉我
Start from the beginning. Tell me everything you know.
首先
Well, for starters,
我知道你不能把手抱合手肘又碰到手指
I know you can't wrap your hand round your elbow
-and make your fingers meet. -Don't get clever with me.
别和我耍小聪明!今天在Florizel街见到你 现在又破门而入
You were there today at Florizel Street, and now breaking into this establishment.
噢 你和这一定有关系 绝对没错
Oh, you're connected with this. Make no mistake.
这事是 Bishop巡官侦探
Well, the thing is,
-你怎么知道我名字? -写在你的领口里的
-Detective Inspector Bishop... -How do you know my name?
It's written inside your collar.
祝福你妈妈 但我忍♥不住要想 巡官侦探
Bless your mum. But I can't help thinking,
但你没真正做过多少侦查工作 是吧?
Detective Inspector, you're not exactly doing much detective-inspecting, are you?
-我做了我职权范围内的每件事 -你抓走那些没脸的人并藏起来 别告诉我…
I'm doing everything in my power.
All you're doing is grabbing those faceless people and hiding them as fast as you can.
是上头命令?
Don't tell me, orders from above.
加冕典礼大日子 全世界都关注伦敦
Coronation Day, the eyes of the world are on London Town,
任何问题都要扫出视线之外
so any sort of problem just gets swept out of sight.
国家的形象要维护
The nation has an image to maintain.
但无事可做没把你逼疯吗?你不想出去调查?
But doesn't it drive you mad, doing nothing?
Don't you want to get out there and investigate?
当然想 但…
Course I do.
But...
尽管众望所归 我们没有人力
with all the crowds expected, we haven't got the manpower.
即使我们做了 这事超出了我们的见识范围
Even if we did,
this is beyond anything we've ever seen.
我只知道那么多
I just don't know anymore.
从军20年 我甚至不知道从哪着手
Twenty years on the force, I don't even know where to start.
-发生什么事了我们却一点线索也没 -那…
We haven't the faintest clue what's going on.
可以改变
-Well, that could change. -How?
怎样?
从头开始说 把你知道的每件事告诉我
Start from the beginning. Tell me everything you know.
一个月前我们开始发现他们
We started finding them about a month ago.
人们没有无官 头也是…空白
Persons left sans visage.
Heads just...blank.
-但有没些共同模式? -从伦敦北部开始蔓延
Is there any sort of pattern?
It's spreading out from North London,
整个城市 男人女人孩子祖辈
all over the city. Men, women, kids, grannies.
-但大范围开始是在… -Florizel
Only real lead is there's been quite a large number in...
Florizel Street.
-又发现一个 长官 -好样的 克拉屈 -这里 博士
Found another one, sir.
Oh, good man, Crabtree. Here we are, Doctor.
看看能推断出什么
Take a good look.
See what you can deduce.
Rose…
- Rose. - You know her?
你认识她?
认识她?她是…
Know her? She...
在街上发现她 显然在大马士革路
They found her in the street apparently, down by Damascus Road. just abandoned.
仅仅遗弃 太不寻常 这是第一个在公众场合…
That's unusual. That's the first one out in the open... (FADES OUT)
...我们有Torchwood做后盾...
...we'll have Torchwood on our backs then, make no mistake.
-他们做了什么? -对不起?
-They did what? -I'm sorry?
-他们把她留在哪? -大街上
-They left her where? -just...in the street.
大街上?他们把她留在大街上
In the street. They left her in the street.
他们把她的脸拿走了 然后抛弃到大街上
They took her face and just chucked her out and left her in the street.
结果让事情变得简单起来
And, as a result, that makes things...
很简单 你知道为什么吗?
simple, very, very simple.
- Do you know why? - No.
不…因为现在 Bishop巡官侦探 这个世界上没有力量能够阻止我
Because now, Detective Inspector Bishop, there is no power on this Earth
that can stop me! Come on!
来吧
大日子的黎明
The big day dawns.
(PEOPLE CHATFERING)
(DOOR CLOSING)
你在那医生小子身上得到乐趣了
You've had your fun with your little Doctor.
但现在你和我在一起 Rita 所以你循规蹈矩些
But now you're left with me, Rita, so you'll behave yourself.
笑一笑!
And smile.
来吧 大家来吧 吃点东西
Here we go, everyone, here we go!
Grub's up. Grub's up. Tuck in, everyone. Tuck in. Take a sandwich.
大家尽情吃 来个三明治
噢 来吧 开始了
Oh, here we go, it's starting. Look, look. Go and take your places.
看看 找个地方 坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down. There we are.
MAN: (ON TV) ...in front of the palace...
Rita 亲爱的 看电视机!
WOMAN: Rita, love, just look at that telly-box, then! Innit marvellous?
是不是很妙?画面好清晰!
The picture's so clear!
之前我给Rita说过 我说 “你不用特意去弄头发 亲爱的”
Here, Bet, I says to Rita, I says,
"You didn't need to get your hair done special, love.
“女王是不会接见你的”
"The Queen won't be able to see you!"
你的老母亲在哪呢?她不能错过加冕典礼!
Where's your old mum, then? She can't go missing it.
-对不起 妈妈起不来 -保佑她
Sorry, Mum can't make it down.
Aw, bless her.
也许我们一会突然见见她
Maybe we could pop up and see her later.
也许可以!真是个好主意 是吧 爸爸?
Maybe you could. It's a good idea. What do you think, Dad?
也许贝蒂姑妈一会能去看看奶奶
Maybe Aunty Betty can go and see Gran later.
他很爱他奶奶 这小子
Oh, he loves his Gran, this one.
-整天围着妈妈转 -你知道别人怎么说他们的
Proper little mummy's boy all round.
Oh, you know what they say about them.
-Eddie 你要让他改一改! -我就是那么做了
Eddie, you want to beat that out of him.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我去开门
(DOORBELL RINGING)
I'll get it.
在10分钟内会第一次出现 坐在国家金色马车里
...will first appear in about 10 minutes’ time
riding in the gold coach of state.
Tommy给我说 我要清楚知道你家里发生什么
Tommy, talk to me.
I need to know exactly what happened inside your house.
-你到底知道不知道你在做什么? -我想要帮助 爸爸 -Connolly先生…
-What the blazes do you think you're doing? -I wanna help, Dad!
住口 你!管你是谁!
- Mr Connolly. - Shut your face, you.
Whoever you are. We can handle this ourselves!
我们自己能处理这事!
听着 你这小蠢货 怎么老不开窍
Listen, you little twerp.
You're hardly out of the blooming cradle so I don't expect you to understand,
所以我不期望你明白 但我有立场要去维护
but I've got a position to maintain.
这里的人尊敬我 这关系到别人怎么想
People round here respect me.
It matters what people think.
这就是为何你这样做 爸?
Is that why you did it, Dad?
-你什么意思?做什么? -你遗弃奶奶
What do you mean? Did what?
警♥察♥怎么会知道该搜查那里? 除非一些胆小鬼告诉他们
You ratted on Gran.
How else would the police know where to look?
Unless some coward told them.
你胆敢!
How dare you?
你认为我只参加一场战争 正是如此像你这样 爱说大话的小废物能叫我胆小鬼?!
You think I fought a war just so a mouthy little scum like you
could call me a coward!
你没明白 是吧?你和法♥西♥斯♥战斗 记得吗?
You don't get it, do you? You fought against fascism, remember?
人们告诉你如何生活… 和谁能成为朋友 和谁能恋爱!
People telling you how to live. Who you could be friends with.
Who you could fall in love with. Who could live and who had to die.
谁该生谁该死!你还不明白吗?
你们战斗 所以像我这样的废物能 做我们想做说我们想说的事
Don't you get it? You were fighting so that little twerps like me
could do what we want, say what we want.
现在你和他们一样 你告密每个人 是吧?甚至是奶奶
Now you've become just like them.
You've been informing on everyone, haven't you?
-都为了保护你宝贵的声誉! -Eddie?
Even Gran. All to protect your precious reputation!
这是真的吗?
Eddie, is that true?
Rita 是为了我们才这样做的!
I did it for us, Rita.
她是丑恶的
She was filthy! A filthy disgusting thing!
丑恶 令人讨厌的东西
她是我母亲!
She's my mother.
你告密了其他所有人 我们街区的? 我们的朋友?
All the others you informed on, all the people in our street, our friends.
我不得不这样做
I had to.
-我…我做的是对的 -对我们来说是正确的?
I did the right thing.
The right thing for us or for you, Eddie?
还是对你 Eddie?
你去吧 Tommy 和医生一起做些好事
You go, Tommy.
Go with the Doctor and do some good.
离开这房♥子 这是毒药
Get away from this house. It's poison.
我们屋子有个红魔鬼…但不是我母亲
We've had a ruddy monster under our roof all right,
but it weren't my mother!
Rita!
EDDIE: Rita!
Tommy?
Tommy.
-那是怎么回事了?? -那是…那是某些东西结束的声音
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表