You've gone to a lot of trouble to
confess to a crime you didn't commit.
街上的人们--
他们没告诉你有人失踪了吗?
The folks on the street-- did
they tell you people were missing?
如果我的小组来这儿
而这儿并没发生我们在调查的案子的话
If my team is here,then there
are cases we are not working on.
- 那你就是在浪费我们的时间
- 死了10人 嗯?
- You are wasting our time.
- 10 people dead,huh?
对你来说还不够么
It's not enough for you.
我反复看过你在国界关卡的录像
I've watched the tape of you at the
border cross over and over again.
你等到所有警卫都从关卡亭出来后
才开车撞向它
You wait until every guard is out of
the booth before you drive into it.
如果你想杀人 你有更好的选择
If you wanted to kill
people,you had your chance.
你到底调不调查这些谋杀案?
Are you investigating
these murders or not?
所以这才是你的真正目的?
So that's what this is all about?
确保我们参与调查?
Making sure we investigate?
如果你认为有人遇害
你应该去求助底特律的警方
If you thought people were being killed,you
should have gone to the police in detroit.
我找过
I did.
三次
3 times.
他们告诉我 我寻找的那些人失踪了
They told me the kind of people
I was looking for disappeared.
他们说露宿街头的日子就是这么过的
They said that's the way
life on the street works.
你相信我指给你们的那些人失踪了吗?
Do you believe the people
I showed you are missing?
我认为有可能
I believe it's possible.
别跟我打官腔!
Don't give me a political answer.
告诉我在闯国界前那晚发生了什么
Tell me what happened the
night before the border cross.
我数了下人头
I did a head count.
过去一个月 我每晚都去数
就像我们在巴格达时做的一样
Every night for the last
month like we do in baghdad.
那晚我发现一个叫Charles的男孩没待在
他常露宿的地方 于是我又记下一个
That night I saw a boy named charles wasn't where
he usually camped down,so I made another pass.
他没再出现?
He didn't turn up?
直到次日早上都没见人 我知道他不见了
By the morning,I knew he was gone.
William...人会这么做不是出于荣誉
William... People don't do
what you did out of honor.
这么做是出于爱
They do it out of love.
你每晚在街上到底是在找谁?
Who were you looking for
on the streets every night?
我从伊♥拉♥克♥回到家中
I got home from iraq.
我妈妈告诉我的第一件事就是
我的妹妹Lee流落于街头
First thing my mother told me was that
my baby sister lee was on the streets.
她求我找到她
She asked me to find her.
但你没找到?
But you couldn't?
有次我找到了 带她回家
I managed once. Brought her home.
我们给她吃的
We got her fed.
她甚至带着我的狗牌...为求好运
She even wore my dog
tags... For good luck.
两周后 她又溜回到街上
Two weeks later,she slipped
back onto the streets.
就是这样
That was it.
William 你掌握了那么多其他可能遇害者的信息
为什么没有Lee的?
William,you've got so much information about
the other potential victims. Why not lee?
我把东西♥藏♥在我车的...
I hiit in a spare tire...
一个备胎里
In my car.
我要等到我能确信...
I needed to wait until I was sure...
你们决定立案调查
That you were on board.
William 你在吗?
William,are you there?
糟糕的事发生了 周围好黑
Something bad is happening. It's dark.
我不知道他要带我去哪儿
I don't know where he's taking me.
在这之后 信♥号♥♥被掐断了
After that,the signal cuts out.
这是在她离开母亲房♥子的同一晚吗?
This is the same night
she left her mom's house?
Hightower请来了军方援助
Hightower called in an army favor.
他们三角测量出信♥号♥♥来自跨过
加拿大国境的休伦港的信♥号♥♥塔
They triangulated the call to a cell tower
in canada just over the border in port huron.
这能解释为什么他跨界到你的管辖区
It explains why he crossed
into your jurisdiction.
也必然能达到要求FBI参与调查的目的
It's also a surefire way
to get the FBI iolved.
他知道我们会调查一名
被指控多起谋杀罪名的美国公民
He knew we'd investigate an american citizen
being held on multiple murder charges.
- 你相信他的话?
- 我相信
- And you believe him?
- I do.
- 说吧 Garcia
- 有好消息 也有坏消息
- Go ahead,garcia.
- Good news and bad news.
我标出了所有排查日期当天开放的
多跨国界关卡
I've got I.D. s on multiple border
crosses for the dates in question.
问题是 我找到几百个 就我看
Trouble is,I've got hundreds,and
as far as I can tell,
如果你们没获得调查之前重罪的许可
if your license doesn't
ping for any prior felonies,
你们很可能要过很多关卡
等着准备200块过路费吧
you're pretty much gonna pass go
and collect 200 canadian dollars.
她说得对 这儿是北美最繁忙的关卡
She's right. Busiest
cross in north america.
很多商业来往 大多是货车
Lot of commercial traffic,trucks mostly.
拦下它们搜查会造成很多停滞
Stop and searches would
cause too many delays.
那这么说他实际上是畅通无阻
So he's got virtually free passage.
而且他一旦跨界 不管他做什么
都尽是树林给他掩盖了
And once he crosses,there's nothing
but woods to hide whatever he's doing.
加拿大 安大略省
Canada O*****
我不明白为什么我们要私下谈话
I don't understand why we
need to talk in private.
我们想要你把William Hightower
的拘留权交由我们
We want you to release william
hightower into our custody.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
他列出了一群在底特律的可能遇害者
He's documented a potential
victim pool in detroit.
他是我们在街上最好的眼线
He's our best eyes on the street.
他差点撞死5个边境探员
He tried to murder 5 border agents.
你不能把这当成你的私事 Jeff
You can't personalize this,jeff.
你们不正找我谈私事吗
拿我们的交情换取我释放一名囚犯?
Isn't that what you're doing to me,trading on
our relationship to get me to release a prisoner?
我尊重你教导过我的东西 但等你们离开
I respect what you've
taught me,but when you leave,
我还要在这儿面对我的手下
I still have to be able
to look my men in the eye.
那就尽你的一切所能抓住不明嫌犯
Then do whatever you
can to catch the unsub.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
上级给你施压了?
You getting pressure from above?
他们不会让我把William Hightower
变成一个英雄
They're not gonna let me turn
william hightower into a hero.
这名嫌犯每2到3天进行一次杀戮
This unsub kills in
2- and 3-day cycles.
也就是说 他又快要出动 去物色对象了
Which means he's about to
go back out there,hunting.
他在底特律期间 把他的拘留权交给FBI
Release him into FBI custody
while he's in detroit.
等案子结束了 他就会回到你的管辖范围
When the case is closed,he'll
be back under your jurisdiction.
你的地盘 你说了算
Your shop,your call.
算了 要是他们想 就炒了我把
Well... They can fire me if they want.
嘿 他们说你会习惯这个的
Hey,uh,they say you get used to it.
可现在 它就像地狱一样让人绞痛
Right now,it just hurts like hell.
我们想带你一起去卡斯走廊
We'd like you with us
in the cass corridor.
- 干什么?
- 和你之前做的事情一样
- Doing what?
- The same thing you've been doing.
我们进行每夜排查 你在那儿有亲和力
We'll conduct nightly checks.
You have a rapport out there.
如果发生什么事 我们能更快作出反应
也会有更多人力
If something is happening,we'll react
more quickly and we'll have more manpower.
底特律警局也参与吗?
Is the detroit police
department on board?
我们正和他们商讨这事
We're talking to them now about it.
William Hightower 是的 我记得他
William hightower. Yeah,I remember him.
他很真诚 我很同情他
He was sincere. I felt for him.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表