我听Jareau探员说了很多你们的事
You must be agent prentiss.
你一定就是Prentiss探员吧
Yes. Nice to meet you.
是的 幸会
Hello,dr. Reid.
你好啊 Reid博士
And agent morgan.
还有Morgan探员
- Nice to see you again.
- Nice to see you,too.
- 很高兴咱们又见面了
- 我也很高兴
So this must be the good news.
这就是你的好消息吧
This would be my brownie.
所以我点了布朗尼
You two have met?
你俩见过?
Briefly.
见过一小面
Well,agent todd comes to us from
7 years at counter-terrorism.
Todd探员已在反恐怖势力署
工作了7年之久了
I'm really looking forward to working
with the behavioral analysis unit.
我真的很期待来行为分♥析♥科工作
We're starting her training now.
现在就进行交接工作吧
You're traing her right now?
你要现在交接工作?
Well,we're kinda running
out of time. So...
时间好像有些紧了 所以...
Let me introduce you
to the rest of the team.
我介绍你给队里其他人认识
Yeah. I'll see you all
in the field... Team.
那咱们场上见...队友们
We're looking forward to it.
我们很期待
So,is there anything
you want to tell us?
我说 你有啥想说的不?
Nope.
没啊
Your forehead's sweating.
你脑门出汗了哎
No,it's not.
才没有
Oh,he's avoiding eye contact.
哟 他在避免眼神接触呢
His blink rate just sped up.
他眼睛的眨动次数更频繁了
You know,guys,i don't think i
want that burger too much anymore.
伙计们 我好像不怎么想吃汉堡了
Oh,come on. You can't run from us.
放弃吧 你逃得了和尚逃不了庙
Oh,watch me.
您瞅准咯
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表