But the quicker we identify the
killer, the better her chances are.
为了她 我们要抓紧时间
For her sake, let's work fast.
那官司是个笑话
That lawsuit is a joke.
我的工作 就是为死者打扮打扮
就是简单整理下她的衣服
It's my job to prep the deceased.
I s simply adjusting her clothing.
你说整理 就是指脱下来吗?
By adjusting you mean undressing?
哥们 我不是来指责你的
Look, man, I'm not here to judge you.
我在找一个凶手
I'm looking for a killer.
如果你要证明清白
张开嘴就行
So if you want to prove your innocence,
all you gotta do is say "ahh."
我们要找那些曾被
亵渎 挖掘过的坟墓
We're looking for instances where graves have
been disturbed-- desecrations, exhumations.
埋的是女性尸体 要漂亮的
Female bodies. Attractive ones.
都做地下鬼了 谁还漂亮啊
Nobody's attractive once
they've been in the ground.
是近期下葬的
They would have been recent burials.
没有 没发生过任何类似事件
No, haven't had anything like that.
倒是有一个老坟 几年前被洗劫一空
An older grave got
ransacked a couple years ago.
尸体被带走了么?
Was the body taken?
没有 没有尸体 只是一堆骨头
No. The body was just a pile of bones.
不过他们都剥走了
They stripped it clean, though.
珠宝和衣服都抢走了
Made off with the jewelry, dress.
我也不好撒谎
这个行业里嘛 是有发生
I won't lie. It--it
happens in the industry.
发现后我们会制止
And we put a stop to it when it does.
你们没有向警♥察♥汇报?
You don't report it to the police?
这个 我们...
这种事不想张扬
Well, we... Like to keep
that kind of thing quiet.
凶手装扮死去的受害者 并且侵犯他们
A killer is dressing up his
dead victims and violating them.
也许保持沉默不是最好的办法
Maybe quiet isn't the best way to go.
他装扮她们?
He dresses them up?
这对你意味着什么吗?
That mean something to you?
一阵子前我们雇了一个学徒
We hired an apprentice a while back.
怪人啊 即使是在这一行里
Odd guy. Even for this business.
他对女性尸体格外关注
我很不喜欢
I didn't like the attention
he paid the female cadavers.
我发现他喜欢给她们化妆
I come to find out he
liked to do their makeup.
给她们戴个假发之类的
Put a wig on them and such.
可以向我描述一下这个假发吗?
Can you describe the wig for me?
和他终止合约后 我们整理了他的置物柜
We cleaned out his locker
after his termination.
就是这个
There she is.
他从来没回来取过 可以想象
He never came back for it. Imagine that.
我需要这个人的名字
I need this man's name.
Ivan Bakunas?
Ivan bakunas?
是的 有什么要帮忙吗?
Yeah. Can i--
can I help you?
你可以邀请我们进去
外面有点湿
You could invite us inside.
It's a little wet out here.
哦 不行
我妈睡了
Oh, i--i can't.
Mother's sleeping.
我们正在调查这区域内的
一宗连环杀人案
We're investigating a series
of murders in the area.
我们有理由相信
凶手从事与你相同的行业
We believe the killer
works in your field.
天哪 你不是开玩笑吧
我认识他吗?
Jeez. You're kidding. Do I know him?
可能 受害者都是你喜欢的类型
金色头发 肤色瘀青
You might. His victims are just
your type. Blond hair, blue skin.
你是在暗示我是凶手吗?
You're suggesting I'm
some kind of murderer?
真是太过分了
Then you are way out of line.
所以你不会反对
给我们你的DNA样本吧
So you wouldn't object to
giving us a sample of your dna.
我不知道 不行
I don't know. No.
我们可以申请强制令
We can get a warrant.
我没什么好说的了
I think I've said all I'm gonna say.
找到Ivan Bakunas的什么情况了吗?
Did you find anything on ivan bakunas?
小时候没犯过事儿
Nothing in juvey.
但曾因攻击女友 而被驱逐出华盛顿州
But he was expelled from evergreen
state For assaulting his girlfriend.
性骚扰?
sexual?
他给她服用镇定剂
在她睡着时和她发生了关系
He was slipping her tranquilizers
and having sex with r while she slept.
这个很符合
That qualifies.
等等 Emily 这没准就是
你的星座预言所说的艳遇呀!
Oh, wait! Emily, maybe this is that
romantic encounter your horoscope foretold.
拜拜 Garcia
Bye, garcia.
有了那个假发 和他的这个经历
我们应该可以说服法官
Between that and the wig, we
should be able to persuade a judge.
警探 如果你要申请逮捕Bakunas
我不会阻止你
Detective, I'm not gonna stand in your way
if you want to serve a warrant on bakunas,
但我认为这是在浪费时间
But I think you're wasting your time.
开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我们侧写了他的手法
We profiled a man of means.
根据他的税收记录 Bakunas毕业后
没有哪份工作是持久的
According to his tax records, bakunas hasn't
held down a job since he graduated college.
他和他母亲一起住 没有车
He lives with his mother.
Doesn't have a car.
防腐的设备 药材
这些东西都不便宜
The embalming equipment, the
drugs-- that stuff's not cheap.
你看 这家伙喜欢奸尸
Look, this guys like to
get it on with dead people.
这都算不上正当理由 什么能算呢
If that's not probable
cause, I don't know what is.
Hotch 一个自称Brooke Lombardini的
刚打了911紧急电♥话♥
Hotch, a 911 operator just got a distress call
from someone claiming to be brooke lombardini.
你好?
Hello?
您能大点声吗 女士?
Can you speak up, ma'am?
不 他会听到的
No. He'll hear me.
我叫Brooke Lombardini
求求你们 快帮帮我
This is brooke lombardini.
Please, I need help.
您现在在哪 女士?
Where are you calling from, ma'am?
我被关了起来
I'm being held prisoner.
好的 女士 您能向外看看
Ok, ma'am. Can you look outside?
能看见什么街名或者地址吗?
Can you see a street name or an address?
救救我...他可能会...
Please... I think he's...
- 女士?
- 会杀我
- Ma'am?
- Gonna kill me.
求你救救我
Please help me.
不要...
No--
是她 是Brooke
that's her. That's brooke.
你确定吗? 她的声音太小了
You're certain? She's barely audible.
任何一位监听专家都认为
低语不能准确识别说话人身份
Y surveillance expert will tell you it's almost
impossible to positively identify a whisper.
我连自己女儿的声音都听不出来吗?
You think I don't know
my own daughter's voice?
如果她不是Brooke 为什么打911说她是呢?
Why would someone who was not
brooke call 911 and say they were?
有时候有些人会幻想
故事发生在自己身上
Sometimes people get off injecting
themselves into the story.
你也在电视上露过面
那会激起不少变♥态♥的人
You've been on tv now and that could
bring out a lot of sick individuals.
Stanley说她还活着 这通电♥话♥就是证明
Stanley said she was
alive. This proves it.
Stanley Usher告诉你你女儿还活着
他就能获得好处
Stanley usher has a vested interest in
telling you that your daughter is alive.
说我女儿死了 你会有好处吗?
And do you have a vested interest
in telling me that she's not?
他有作案记录的 女士
He has a record, ma'am.
我让同事调查了
I had a colleague look into it.
在Usher卷铺盖搬到这里来之前
Usher was charged
with fraud in oregon...
他在俄勒冈被控诈骗罪...
Before he pulled up
stakes and moved here.
我要我的女儿还活着
I need my baby to be alive.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表