剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, I used to work here.
我以前在这上班
As a matter of fact, I helped build this company.
事实上 我还是创始人之一
Take a look at that.
看看这个
They really want to get rid of me, huh?
他们还真想摆脱我啊
Is that the way William did it,
这就是威廉的做法吗
Just write her a big check and hope that's the end of it?
开张大额支票 以为这就完事了吗
Whatever William did, Ryan,
不管威廉做了什么 莱恩
That was a long time ago.
那都过去了
I'm sorry you found out about it.
很遗憾你发现了那件事
It must be very hard for you.
你肯定很难过
Just understand that this is your money.
就记住这是你的钱
It's for your future.
都是为了你的未来
So think about your future.
所以 面向未来吧
Don't think about your past.
别沉湎于过去
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
Would you sign this?
你会签下这个吗
It's like a spiritual retreat.
就像是精神的寓所
They meditate and they do yoga,
他们冥想 做瑜伽
And, um, before every meal, they hit this big gong,
吃饭前 他们击打大锣
And everybody eats in complete silence.
所有人都绝对安静地吃饭
No way. Yeah. I was working out at the dig site
不可能 我在工地上工作
Wait, wait, wait a minute. You were--you were working?
等等 你在工作?
Everybody works here. It's called selfless service.
每个人都工作 叫做无私服务
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
What's this got to do with Tommy anyway?
这和汤米有什么关系
You remember that-- that little fountain
你记得那个小喷泉吗
in the middle of town when you drove in?
你开进来时 在城中心的那个
Well, it doesn't work.
本来不能用的
There's an inadequate water supply or something.
这里水源供应不充分
That's Tommy’s idea-- how to fix it.
怎么解决它 都是汤米的想法
It's his whole project, and I was talking to Pablo,
全是他的项目 我和帕布罗谈过
And he said that may Mom, we don't care about Pablo.
他说 妈 我们不关心帕布罗
No? Okay, why haven't you seen Tommy?
不吗 为什么你还没见到汤米
He's picking up supplies somewhere,
他到外地去拿物资了
And he's supposed to be back by lunch.
他应该中午的时候回来
Ok...Did Pablo tell you why Tommy was here?
好吧 那帕布罗告诉你为什么汤米在这吗
No, but... Isn't it obvious? No.
没有 但 这不是显然的吗 不是
No, not to me, no. Us.
不 我看不出 不 是因为我们
Wait, you're-- you're blaming us?
等下 你在怪我们吗
All right, fine, me.
好吧 是我
Oh, mom.
妈妈啊
I shamed him... in front of everyone.
我正在大家面前羞辱了他
I... I hit him.
我打了他
Oh, you didn't hit him, okay? you slapped him.
你没打他 也就扇了他一巴掌
But there's a very big difference.
这不一样
I hit him,and I'm sure he doesn't feel like there's a difference.
打了就是打了 他肯定觉得都一样
Well, if we're gonna talk about who's responsible,
谈到谁最该负责
I'm the one that left him alone at ojai.
是我 是我留他一个人在欧康的
And I know what that's like now,
现在我总算体会到了
With holly making you feel like your family isn't important.
赫莉总让你觉得家庭无足轻重
Okay, the question is not why he's here.
问题不是他为什么会在这里
The question is, how are we gonna bring him back?
问题是怎么把他带回家
Well, how do we?
怎么办
We just tell him that when he comes back,
告诉他只要他回来
We will support him unconditionally.
我们会完全支持他
Yeah, I agree. yep. you're right. That's what we have to do.
我同意 我们就得这么做
Thank you for being here. Okay, that's what we're gonna do.
谢谢在这儿陪我 我们就得这么做
One of us needs to talk to kevin.
得有人跟凯文谈谈
Mom, you should do it. You talk to kevin, kitty.No, you do it, mom.
妈 你去 不 凯蒂你去
I'm not gonna talk to him...
我不会去的
Just because tommy's not in a cult
尽管汤米没入邪教
Doesn't mean he doesn't need our help.
他还是需要我们的帮助
What are we supposed to do, rescue him from meditation?
我们能怎么办 把他从这里带走?
All right, let's face it-- tommy can't do anything
面对现实吧 汤米不管做什么事
Without you being pissed off at him.
你都看不顺眼
Sure He could face up to his responsibilities.
我才没有只要他能勇于担起责任
I'm serious.
说真的
He left his wife and child so he could sit
难道他抛家弃子就是为了
In the middle of the jungle singing "kumbaya"?
躲在热带丛林里唱民谣么
Come on. look at this place. does it even have a bathroom?
瞧瞧这鬼地方 连厕所都没有
Yeah, it does.It's down the hall. it's communal, though. Perfect.
楼下大厅 公厕 好极了
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
This is the men's dorm.
这是男生宿舍
There's a woman out there. she almost caught me.
那儿有个女的 差点逮到我
I wanted go give you something. What for?
我想给你点东西 为什么
Kevin, can we have a little alone time?
凯文 让我们独处下
Alone time? my girlfriend--
独处? 和我女朋友
Oh, my god. this is like being in camp.
天哪 简直就是宿营
You know what? have the tent.
帐篷归你们了
I'm just not standing guard.
我可不帮你们把风
Okay. so I really wanted to wait
其实我很想等到
Until you told the entire family,
你告诉家人之后再给你
But I couldn't, so... here.
但我熬不住了 给你
Becca, I didn't even get you a ring yet.
瑞贝卡 我都没给你准备戒指
I don't care. just open it.
没关系 快打开
Oh, my god. it's beautiful.
天哪 真漂亮
You like it?
你喜欢?
I love it. are you kidding me?
爱不释手了
It even has a little sweep second hand
这根长秒针
For when you take people's pulses. I don't know what to Thank you.
你帮人把脉搏或许能用到 谢谢你
So I don't know. I mean, do you want to...
我不确定 或许你想...
You want to tell everyone today or...
你想今天就告诉他们么
Ti don't know. What?
不知道 怎么了
You know, maybe now is not the right time.
只是现在时机不好
We haven't even seen tommy yet. But he's fine.
我们还没见着汤米 他没事的
There's no cult. I mean, he's I know, I know.
这儿又不是邪教 我是说 我知道
But my mom is, you know, my mom--she's fragile.
但我妈很脆弱
Let me just let this, you know, play out a little bit.
等这事儿完了再说吧
Okay, sure.
好吧
But you'll still wear it, right?
你会戴的吧
Of course. are you-- I'm never gonna take it off.
当然 戴上了就不拿下来
This is-- okay, let's put it on.
帮你带上
Hey. we haven't seen him yet.
我们还没看到他呢
Isis that him? Where?
那是他么 哪儿
No, he has a beard.
那人有胡子
Well, so? tommy could have a beard.
那又怎样 汤米也可能蓄胡子
I mean, we don't know what he looks like these days.
我们又不知道他最近什么样
Oh, it's weird, how nervous we are about seeing our own brother.
真诡异 他是亲兄弟 我们居然这么紧张
He's the one who should be nervous.
他才应该紧张
All right now. no judgment. do you remember?
好了 不许说三道四 记住了?
We're gonna be loving and supportive... yeah.
我们得友爱 得全力支持他
Beard or no beard, do you understand?
无论有没有胡子 知道么
And one other thing, let's not overwhelm him. mom--
另外 别打击他
He doesn't know we're here, all right? No, mom's right.
他不知道我们来 妈妈说得对
Mom, mom When he comes in, let's not jump all over him.
妈妈 他过来时别忙着指责他
Let's take the cue from him. Mom.
我们见机行事 妈妈!
What? Look.
干吗! 看
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Oh, tommy, tommy. I've missed you so.
汤米 我想死你了
I didn't know where you were. How you doing, buddy?
我不知道你在哪 最近怎么样 伙计
What's going on? I missed you. how are you?
发生了什么 我好想你
What have you been doing? Are you okay?
最近怎么样 过得还好么
Silence...
沉默
Is as deep as eternity.
如永恒般深厚
Speech is as shallow as time.
言语如光阴般肤浅
And this place is nutty as a fruitcake.
这鬼地方如疯人院般折磨人
I am back at Ojai.
我回欧康了
Doctor!Yes!
医生 对了t
I'm a doctor. is everything okay?
我是医生 有事么
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表