剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Come on,guys. we've gotta get a move on.
大家伙 动作快一点
What is that? Peanut butter.
那是什么 花生酱
Mom,we're a peanut-free school.
妈妈 我们学校不让吃这个
I know,but justin ate all the turkey.
我知道 可是贾斯汀把火鸡肉都吃光了
So just tell your teacher that it's soy butter.
你就跟老师说这是豆酱
Mom,turkey's my favorite.
妈 火鸡是我的最爱啊
I know,honey,but listen,justin and rebecca broke up,
宝贝 我知道啊 贾斯汀和瑞贝卡分手了
And that'shat people do when they break up--they eat a lot.
分手的人就喜欢暴饮暴食的
Cooper,why are you not dressed?
库珀 你怎么还没换衣服
Because I can't find my sweatshirt,
我找不到我的衣服了
and uncle tommy's hogging the bathroom.
汤米舅舅又一直占着厕所不出来
I told him to use the downstairs bathroom.
我跟他说了让他用楼下的啊
You know,i feel like I'm running a hotel for criminals and lonely hearts.
我这是给流窜犯和伤心人开收♥容♥所♥么
It must be in the laundry.
应该是在洗衣房♥
You scared the living daylights out of me.
你吓死我了你
Is that rebecca? Can I have some privacy,please?
是瑞贝卡吗 我有隐私权的好吧
Can I have my kid's clothing,please?
那把衣服给我
Take it.
拿去
Thank you.
多谢啦
Look,i just need my transcripts,all right? I'm trying to get into school.
我要我的肆业证书 我要申请学校
Okay,for the fifth time,it's justin walker.
说第五遍了 我是贾斯汀·沃克
I can't find my phone.
我的手♥机♥呢
Mom,we gotta go.
妈妈 要走了啦
I know,honey. did you see my cell? Yeah,of course they're not letting up.
宝贝看到我手♥机♥了吗 他们当然不松口
This is holly's idea of a wet dream.
完全是赫莉的鬼主意
Hey,tommy.
汤米(注意用词)
Sorry.
抱歉
I just don't understand why ojai's coming after me and not her.
我真不明白欧康干吗揪着我不放
Her whole involvement in the company is based on fraud.
她之所以能进公♥司♥ 也是靠欺诈啊
She told us her daughter was an heir.
她骗我们说她女儿是沃克家的人
She misled our family.
她误导了我们
Have you seen my phone?
看见我的手♥机♥了吗
I'm on the phone with my lawyer,all right?
我正和律师通电♥话♥啊
Well,excuse me. I'm sorry.
好啦 抱歉
No,i am not taking a damn plea.
见鬼的我不要去抗辩
Hey,tommy.
汤米!
Language,please.
注意用词!
Mom,it's fine. He says "damn" all the time.
妈妈 没关系 他都"见鬼"好久了
No,no,no,no. screw that.
不不不 去他妈的
I am not giving up without a fight.
我不要不战而降
No way.
不可能
Is that my phone?
那是我的手♥机♥吗
I need my phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Please,please,just a minute.
拜托 再一下下
No,i won't do it.
我不会这么做的
Great. this is just great.
妙极了 真是太妙了
Tommy and julia have made it perfectly clear,
汤米和朱莉娅说得很清楚了
They don't want my help,
他们不需要我帮忙
So fine,i'm gonna respect that.
那随便咯 我尊重他们的决定
Wow,mom. You know what? I'm very proud of you.
妈 你真了不起
It sounds like you've developed some boundaries.
看来你慢慢开始有概念了嘛
Let me tell you,
听我说
When your son is charged with embezzling from the family business,
如果你儿子因为挪用公♥款♥受到起诉
It does make you pause and rethink your parenting strategy.
你就必须得反思你的教育方式
Besides that,i'm busy.
再说了 我很忙
The center's opening up next week,
疗养中心下周要开张了
And sarah is coming over tomorrow to have lunch with ryan.
莎拉明天还会来和莱恩吃午饭
Honey,i would've invited you.
亲爱的 我应该请你来的
I just assumed you had your hands full.
我只是猜说你应该也很忙
Well,you're welme to come.
不是我不欢迎你
I do. No,you're right.I do. I do.
我是很忙 你猜得对
Between the baby and robert,i don't have time to do anything,
除了宝宝和罗伯特 我顾不上其他事情了
Let alone meet a new sibling.
更不用说见个新弟弟
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Oh,robert? robert's fine.
罗伯特吗 他很好
He's actually on the treadmill.
他都上跑步机了
He's on the-- my god,that's amazing.
什么 那很厉害诶
Modern medicine.
现代疗法
Kitty,i can't tell you how thrilled I am that you're doing so well.
凯蒂 你做得这么棒 我真高兴
I feel so relieved.
你让我很放心
Yeah. yeah,it's great. it's good.
是啊 都很不错
Oh,you know what,mom? I gotta go. robert just finished his workout.
妈妈我要挂了 罗伯特锻炼完了
Bye.
拜拜
Well,how'd it go?
进展如何
He did good.
他很棒
Yeah,i,uh,i walked a whole quarter of a mile very slowly.
我只是慢慢走了四分之一英里
You don't want to overdo it.
我们也不能过量
Yeah,i'm gonna go take a shower.
我去洗个澡
Ah,well,lucky you.
好命的你
I don't know about that.
这我可说不好
He's got a rough road ahead of him.
接下来仍然任务艰巨
I was just talking about the shower.
我指得是洗澡而已
Look,kitty,after a heart attack,
凯蒂 心脏病过后
A lot of patients get really anxious and depressed.
很多病人都会焦虑沮丧
I mean,their whole world gets turned upside down,
他们习惯的世界一下子崩塌
And they've got to deal with all these new limitations--
他们得慢慢适应许多新的规矩
Yeah,robert doesn't do well with limitations.
罗伯特最讨厌被限制
Yeah.
是啊
Medication and psychotherapy could really help.
药物治疗加精神疗法通常比较有用
I tried talking to him about it oh,let me guess.
我试着跟他商量 我知道了
He said no.
他说不
Yeah,yeah.
是啊
Maybe you'd have better luck.
或许你能跟他说说
Well,maybe. maybe. I'll talk to him.
也只是或许了 我会跟他说说的
Just a second.
就来了
Oh,ryan.
噢 莱恩
Working from home,i see.
在家上班哈
Uh,i just,uh,took a personal day.
我给自己放假一天
And does "personal day" equal wallowing?
放假意味着消沉?
Bigtime. come on.
非常时期 别这样
You promised you were gonna snap outta this.
你保证过会走出来的
I'm taking baby snaps.
我只是得慢慢走
Why don't we baby snap our way right outta the apartment,huh?
那我们慢慢先走出这屋子如何
Ryan,i'm not feeling very fun right now...
莱恩 我没心情
Or showered.
也不想洗澡
God,you are such a girl.
你真是个小女生啊
Ryan,what are you doing here?
莱恩 你来干吗呢
To get to know my new family,i guess.
来了解我的新家人
So there's nothing going on...
这么说 没有什么特别的...
Oh,with us?
我们俩之间?
No. god, no.
没有啦
That--i-i just really enjoy talking to you,you know,
我只是很喜欢跟你说话
Because you've gone through this with them before.
因为你是过来人了
Okay.
好吧
If this is weird for you,i No,no,i just...
如果你觉得不方便 没有没有
I just wanted to make sure,you know.
我只是想确认一下
Yeah,no. I totally understand.
没关系 我理解
So we're cool. Totally cool.
那我们说清楚了 很清楚
Wallow away.
都没问题了
I'm wallowing.
我的问题还很大呢
What are you doing right now?
你在干吗
Just,um... cleaning up.
打扫...卫生
The place looks pretty clean to me.
家里看起来很干净啊
What did you have in mind?
你在想什么
I don't know. you know,the two of us...
我不晓得 我们俩
A free morning.
难得空闲的早晨
It's probably a delivery.
应该是送快递的
Let's just ignore that. Okay.
不管他 好吧
Wow,they really need a signature.
看来是非要你的签字
Are we ever gonna have sex again?
我们以后还有机会做么
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表