剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Justin. justin.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Open the door.
开门
Uh, does mom know you're wandering around
妈妈知道你像个逃跑的精神病人一样
Like an escaped mental patient?
到处闲逛吗
Are you coming or going?
你是来还是要走
I'm going nowhere, dude.
我没地方去啊 伙计
Good. you can give me a ride. let's go.
太好了 你可以载我一程 走吧
Kevin, aren't you supposed to be in bed?
凯文 你得卧床休息
I cannot take it anymore, okay? I have to get outta here.
我受够了 我得出去透透气
What about your nurses up there?
那你的"护士"们怎么办
they think I'm taking a shower. let's go.
他们以为我在洗澡 开车吧
That's your plan--turn on the water and then take off?
这是你的计划吗 打开水龙头然后溜掉
I didn't turn it on.
我没开水龙头
well, please tell me you locked the bathroom door.
拜托 那你总把浴室门锁上了吧
Oh, my gosh, kevin. this is like amateur hour.
我的天 凯文 你真逊
No wonder why you didn't have a life in high school.
难怪你高中时没有娱乐生活
Can you just shut up and drive? kevin, I can't.
能不能闭嘴只管开车啊 不行
All right, man? you just had surgery.
老兄 拜托 你才做完手术
Like, in good conscience, I can't--
凭良心说 我不能
Spare me the hippocratic oath, okay?
别向我灌输希波克拉底誓言(誓死为病人谋福)
If your sperm got there first,
如果你精♥子♥抢先
This would've been you, remember? let's go.
就轮到你了 我们快走吧
Well, you have your pills, right?
你带了药吧
you don't have your-- I hate you.
你没带 我恨你
At least I'm good for something.
看来我还是有点特长
And another skyscraper.
又一个摩天大楼
Look at that. it's amazing.
你看啊 真的很棒
It's a concert of color and light.
是个光影的联合
It's--it's heart-stopping, roger.
罗杰 真了不起
It's just-- it's such beautiful work.
真是件杰作啊
Thank you.
谢谢
What is that?
这是什么
That's an obelisk.
这是方尖石塔
An obelisk.
方尖石塔
Justin.
贾斯汀
How was it having all those little kids look up to you?
受孩子们的敬仰感觉怎样
it was, uh, it was amazing.
感觉挺好的
I'm gonna--i...
我要...
I thought your son was in the shower.
我以为你儿子在洗澡
Her other son.
这是另一个儿子
So all of your children are still living at home?
你的孩子们都还住在家里
Interesting.
有意思
No, not all of them, and not interesting,
不对 不是所有的 而且也不好玩
And not any of your business.
而且不关你的事
Bathroom.
浴室
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Pills...
药片
Hey. uh, I was checking on our boy in there.
我来看看我们的好兄弟
yeah. still grumpy?
还那么暴躁吗
Yeah. he's the worst. I mean--
是的 他真差劲 我是说
But--but don't take it personally.
别往心里去
I mean, he's always been sort of a terrible patient, you know?
我是说 他一直是那种难伺候的病人
He had chicken pox, and it was like code red in this house.
他出了水痘 屋子里就人人恐慌
I can take these. just, uh, yeah, don't worry.
我来拿吧 别担心
A-are you looking for something?
你在找什么吗
Yeah. uh, yeah.
是的
My trumpet. here it is. oh, you play?
我的小号♥ 在这呢 你会吹?
Uh, no. but you played growing up?
没有 但你长大后吹过的?
no.
没有
you know, i-i wouldn't go in there.
知道么 要是我就不会进去
I mean, he--you know, he needs some space.
他需要点空间
He's in-- he's in his mood, you know?
正发脾气呢
Good to see you.
见到你很开心
Bye.
拜
I--yeah, I am listening. I am listening.
我在听呢 我在听呢
I'm going to go in here now.
我得走了
I just have to heat up my son's lunch.
我要帮儿子热午餐
I will be back.
我待会回来
For god sakes, I don't know why the two of them
上帝保佑 我真不知道他俩
Just don't shack up and get it over with.
为啥不干脆住一起把事情办完
I can't believe I have to sit there
还非得叫我坐那儿
And listen to this pompous nonsense
听着自命不凡的吹嘘
Just because saul wants a boyfriend.
只是因为索尔要找个男朋友
What?
怎么
Mom--mom, you--you--you...
妈妈 你
You're actually way off base about saul.
你误会索尔了
Oh, really? well, you should see him in there,
是么 那你真应该进去看看
Fawning all over roger.
他一个劲儿恭维罗杰
Mom, I have something to tell you. it's gossip.
妈妈我告诉你一点八卦
I just need you to make sure saul's not coming in here.
你得帮我确保索尔不会进来
It's about him.
是关于他的
What? what? what?
什么 什么
What?
怎么了
Saul's got a boyfriend. he told me a couple weeks ago.
索尔有男朋友了 他前几星期告诉我的
Well, why didn't he tell me?
那他怎么没和我说
I don't know. I don't have any details.
我不知道 具体细节我也不大清楚
But listen, you you cannot tell saul. no, I won't.
但你不能和索尔说 我不会的
Okay, he told me on the q.t. I won't.
好的 他说是秘密的 我不会说的
And we're gonna keep it on the down low as the kids say,
我们要尽量保持低调
All right? I won't. I promise. I promise, I won't.
好吗 我不会说的 我保证不说
All right. I love you. I love you. okay. love you. yeah.
好的 我爱你 好的 爱你
Why is there a trumpet in here?
这儿怎么会有个小号♥
Take longer next time.
你可以再磨蹭一点
You can't ask me to be your getaway driver
你让我协助逃跑
And then bitch about it. here.
居然还对我指手画脚 拿着
where's the other one? there's two.
另外一瓶呢 有两瓶的
I just saw the one in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥只看到这瓶
well, this is the antibiotic.I need the painkillers.
这是抗生素 我要的是止疼片
All right, well, you know what? This one will keep you from going septic
好吧 反正有这个你就不会感染
Unless you want to go back in the house, then man up.
除非你自己进去拿 否则别那么娘们
I'm not going back in there.
我是不会回去的
What's your problem?
你搞什么啦
What's not?
还能搞什么!
Nora walker, what are you doing?
诺拉·沃克 你在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你说我在做什么!
I am making a liver-friendly,
我在为宝贝儿子做一种补肝
High-carb, low-protein snack for my darling son.
低蛋白高碳水化合物的点心
Nora, roger is out there waiting for you.
诺拉 罗杰在外面等你呢
I am no way, no how, never, ever going to
我绝不 也从没想要
hire roger grant for this project.
雇罗杰·格兰特负责这项工程
What about I donate my services?
或许我可以免费服务
I think it's a tremendous project.
我想这是个大工程
well, thank you so much,
太谢谢你了
But I'm really not a charity case.
但我可不是慈善事业的对象
I'm sorry. what have I done to offend you?
对不起 我什么地方得罪你了吗
We haven't seen each other for 30 years, and somehow...
我们30年没见 不管怎样
this is not about what happened at that tacky luau party, now is it?
你不会还惦记着夏威夷派对上的破事吧
No. Because it's nothing to be embarrassed about.
没有 没什么不好意思的
absolutely not.
绝对没有
What happened at the luau? nothing
派对上发生了什么 没什么
Your sister hit on me.
你妹妹跟我搭讪
I most certainly did not.
根本没有
Roger, this project calls for someone to create
罗杰 这项工程需要
A warm and nurturing environment where families can come in and--
一个温暖如家的氛围
Right. you want to build a womb,
你是想建个子♥宫♥
like this home--
就像这家
A maternal space incapable of expending its progeny.
一个断了香火的母系氏族社会
Oh, dear. oh...
天哪
My progeny are here by choice.
我的"香火"是自愿留在这的
I'm not holding them hostage.
我没有强迫他们
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表