剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
All right.
很好
When do they want you to start?
你什么时候开始工作
Immediately. can you believe this?
马上 你能相信吗
This is--this is crazy. I mean,
太疯狂了
I know it's not the best timing.
虽然时间不太好
My birth mother is due in four weeks,
宝宝还有4周就要出生了
And I just got offered my-- my dream job.
我却得到了梦寐以求的工作
Well, will they give you a few months?
他们会给你休假吗
What about maternity leave? I don't know.
比如产假 不知道
Can--can you leave before you've even started?
还没开始工作就休假?
Well, it's always worth asking.
问问总没坏处
Well, that's kind of the thing.
其实是这样的
I actually, um, didn't tell them about--
我没跟他们说
About the baby? oh. oh, come on, sarah.
孩子的事? 拜托 莎拉
I didn't want to scare them off. I mean, I can do this.
我不想吓到他们 我能做到的
I can do both. you do.
两者兼顾 你也做到了啊
Well, not when they were newborns.
你的宝宝可是刚要出生啊
I took time off, and then when I went back,
当时我就休假了 我回去上班时
You know, joe was at home.
也有乔照看孩子
Are you trying to tell me that I can't do this?
你想让我打退堂鼓吗
No, kitty, I'm just saying
当然不是 凯蒂 我只是说
That the beginning is really intense, you know?
一开始真的很辛苦
To start a new job... look, sarah,
接份全新的工作 莎拉
I'm really excited about this.
我真的很高兴
I'm just saying, you're having a baby.
就是提醒下 你要有孩子了
Thanks. I'm actually aware of that.
多谢 我当然知道
Well, you might want to get a handle
那你得想想
On how life-changing it is before you--
生活变得有多快
can you please just let me be excited about this for like a minute?
拜托你让我稍稍兴奋一下好吗
Well, your baby shower's going to be very exciting.
放心 送礼会够你兴奋的
Mom and I are all over it.
我和老妈忙翻了天
Though I have to warn you, she is planning games.
提醒一句 她准备了游戏
Oh, come on, I said no games.
我说了不要游戏的
I know. grin and bear it. fine. okay.
认了吧 好吧
Bye. bye.
拜拜
You're late.
你迟到了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I'm just starting to feel that everybody's got
我发现大家貌似都有
More important things to do than focus on the shower.
比送礼会更重要的事
Kitty's just been offered a huge job, and mom--
凯蒂刚刚找到一份美差
I'm not even gonna pretend that I'm not gonna tell you--
至于老妈 我都懒得瞒你
Is sleeping with roger.
她和罗杰上♥床♥了
The architect?
那个建筑师
The married architect.
已婚的 建筑师
I'm--i'm sorry.
这个...
The world just shifted on its axis.
这个世界都疯了
My head just exploded.
我的脑袋爆♥炸♥了
Mom, too. she just found out. she's reeling.
老妈也是 她刚发现时都懵了
So you gays better be there,
你们这群同志最好准时到场
Focused and ready for fun.
集中精力 准备享乐吧
Yeah, I don't know how to tell you this.
我都不知道怎么跟你说
Saul's not coming. what?
索尔不来了 什么
He doesn't want to be marginalized.
他不想当边缘人物
what are you talking about?
什么意思
It's a long story. I don't wanna hear it.
说来话长 那不听了
Okay. what are you getting for kitty?
你准备送凯蒂什么
Uh, the bumper jumper? the jumper bumper?
吊吊椅? 还是叫弹弹椅的?
Oh, no, you gotta get the bounce bounce baby.
不行 你一定得送摇摇椅
It is much more versatile. keeps 'em entertained for hours.
功能多 宝宝可以玩很长时间
shower nazi.
霸道的家伙
Oh, my god, can you believe sharon's story...
天哪 你相信莎伦的话吗
About the two d.u.i.s in two days? that's unreal.
两天内被逮到两次酒后驾车? 假的啦
I mean, you better believe you're gonna get booked
通常是 警♥察♥让你走直线
When the cop asks you to walk a straight line
你却尿裤子了
And you pee your pants instead. exactly.
然后你就死定了
That's nasty.
恶心诶
Hey, maybe I should ask her to be my sponsor.
或许我该找她作担♥保♥人
Yeah. you know, she-- she's come a long way.
是啊 她进步了很多
Okay, well, no offense to sharon,
没别的意思
But I think that I connect with you much better.
但我觉得和你更合得来
Yeah, but, you know,
是啊 但是
That can be a bit of a distraction.
总会有点干扰吧
I mean, maybe-- maybe you should find somebody
也许你应该找一个
That, you know, can help you keep your focus a little more.
更能让你集中精神的人
Why? do you think that I haven't been focused
为什么 你觉得我过去的两周
The last two weeks or something? no, i--
不够专心吗
Do you not want to be my sponsor anymore?
你不想作我的担♥保♥人了?
No. chelsea, I'm not allowed to be your sponsor.
不是不想 切尔西 是不能
God. am I that awful?
天哪 我就那么可怕吗
No. but look, we agreed that this was temporary
不是的 我们说好的 只是暂时这样
Until you find someone--
直到你找到
A-a woman--that you're more comfortable with.
一位更合适的同性担♥保♥人
Do you care about me at all?
你关心我吗
Yeah.
当然
You do? of course I do.
真的 当然
I think you're an amazing person.
我认为你很棒
Whoa, chel--uh-- justin!
贾斯汀
Rebecca. I'm so sorry.
瑞贝卡 真抱歉
It's-- no, i-i can explain. I'm...
听我解释
I love the way you hide the key under the watermelon cactus.
我就爱你把钥匙藏在西瓜仙人掌下面
In london, we don't have watermelon or cactus.
在伦敦既没有西瓜也没有仙人掌
We just have rain. stay where you are.
只有雨 站那儿别动
Uh, alright. why?
行啊 为什么
Put the key on the table.
把钥匙放桌上
Are we playing a game? is this simon says?
玩游戏吗 是不是"我说你做"
'cause I'll do anything you say. this is not a game, roger.
我会乖乖遵命的 不是玩游戏 罗杰
I am not a game.
我也不是游戏
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Are you... married?
你结婚了吧
This is what I've been trying to tell you, nora,
我本想告诉你的 诺拉
Before we got carried away.
趁着我们还没神魂颠倒
Carried away? you lied to me.
神魂颠倒? 你骗我
How dare you do this to me?
你怎么能这样
You know what I went through with william.
你知道我和威廉的事
Please, you don't understand.
你不懂
And your wife. god, your poor wife.
还有你妻子 你可怜的妻子
My wife knows all about us.
我妻子知道我们的事
Oh, that's great. that is just great.
很好 太好了
That explains all the hang-ups I've been getting.
难怪我老是接到莫名其妙的电♥话♥
She must be the one person on earth more furious than I am.
她肯定比我更抓狂
Wendy's not furious at all. she's happy for us.
温迪没抓狂 她祝福我们
Happy?
祝福?
This is what I've been trying to tell you, nora.
我想告诉你的 诺拉
We have an open marriage.
我们的开放式婚姻
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思
It means we stopped having sex years ago.
我们好几年没有性生活了
In fact, it was never a big part of our relationship from the beginning.
这也从来不是我们关系的重点
well, then why don't you get a divorce?
那你们为什么不离婚
Because we're friends. we're good friends.
我们是朋友 好朋友
It--it might sound odd,
听起来的确很诡异
But, well... we're very happy roommates now.
我们是融洽的室友
Roommates? how european of you.
室友? 真欧式
I know I should've told you earlier,
我应该早点告诉你的
But you and I happened so fast.
但我们进展的太快了
I-i didn't know how to tell you without--
真不知道怎么开口而不
Without? without ruining it? well, yes.
而不破坏我们俩之间的关系 是的
I-i know it sounds selfish if you take-- it was selfish.
我知道这很自私 是很自私
You never asked me
你从没问过我
If I wanted to be a part of your little... arrangement.
能否接受你的安排
Well, I'm asking you now.
那我现在问
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表