剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "brothers & sisters"...
《兄弟姐妹》 前情提要
did you know that you were our number-one associate this month?
你知道吗 你这个月业绩第一
No,I didn't.
不 我不知道
We were very impressed at the partners' meeting.
合伙人会议上 我们对你印象很深刻
We're keeping our eye on you.
我们会时刻关注你的
We should stop wasting time worrying about how it might end,
我们不该再浪费时间 担心事情怎么结束
because maybe-- maybe it won't end.
因为可能 并不会有那一天
We have a $20-million loan hanging over our heads.
我们欠了两千万的巨款
Cuts are gonna have to be made across the board.
必须精简董事会了
Why do I get the feeling I'm about to be fired?
我怎么觉得快被解雇了呢
You're not,but other people will have to be.
你不会 但是有人会
We lost ojai as a client.
我们没了欧康这个客户
How?
怎么没的
My brother fired us.
我哥哥解雇我们了
They're in a financial bind.They're trying to save money.
他们有财政问题 想要节省开支
"A family in politics" by kitty walker.
《政♥治♥与家庭》 凯蒂·沃克著
Did she write that?
她写的吗
You know if you publish this,you're gonna have to resign.
如果你出版它 你就得辞职
What?What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
I can't have people on my staff writing books.
我不允许我的团队成员出书
But it's completely up to you.
这完全由你决定
You can't actually do that.
你不能那样做
You can't just chuck out the ojai name.
你不能就那样把欧康两个字去掉
You'll erase our entire family's history.
这是在抹杀我们整个家族的历史啊
It's called walker landing.
新名字叫做沃克货仓
I'd say the family stays pretty front and center.
还是体现着我们家的传统啊
Oh,I see.What about brand loyalty,tommy?
是吗 那"品牌忠诚度"呢 汤米
People have been buying ojai foods for years.
人们买♥♥欧康食品很多年了
Well,we may lose some customers in the transition,
在转型过程中 我们或许会失掉一些客户
but we will more than make up for that
但是潜在的利润远超过这些损失
by targeting the higher-end markets.
因为我们瞄准的是高端市场
that's right.We relaunch ojai foods under our brand.
没错 欧康食品还可以重新上市
We can raise the prices.We charge more,we make more.
可以提高价格 那样赚得更多
It makes perfect financial sense.
这是非常有经济头脑的
For walker landing,not for ojai foods.
这是对沃克货仓而言 而不是欧康食品
Why are you two so against this?
你们俩为什么这么反对呢
It's like you won't consider anything
好像你们一点都不关心
that will actually get us out from under this colossal debt.
怎么样甩掉我们的这个包袱
That's not true,tommy.
不是这样的 汤米
Well,check the numbers.
那看一下数据吧
Our profit margins are much higher on wine than fruit.
我们在红酒上赚得远比水果多得多
Okay,then let's make more wine.
那就多酿一些酒
Good,I'm glad that you agree,
很好 很高兴你同意了
because we want to convert 500 acres
因为我们想把500亩的
of ojai orchards into a vineyard.
欧康果园变成葡萄园
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
Why would you rip out 500 acres that's turning a profit
你为什么要把五百亩一直都盈利的土地
and put in a new crop that won't yield for seven years?
一下子换上新作物 赔进好几年的时间
That's insane.I won't let you do that.
有毛病吧 我不会让你那样做的
Well,actually,it's the board's decision,not yours.
那也是董事会说了算 不是你
You're unbelievable.
难以置信
You just don't stop.
你就是不停手么
You just keep on encroaching on everything
你不断地侵占
that belongs to this family.
属于这个家的一切
Sarah,enough.
莎拉 够了
500 acres isn't everything.
五百亩不代表什么
No,tommy,but by the time she's finished,they'll be nothing left--
不 汤米 当她得逞了 就什么都没了
not that it'll matter
你当然无所谓了
because you're already calling it walker landing.
你都称那为沃克货仓了
Okay,okay,that's it.I've had it.
好 好 就这样吧 我不想再听了
where are you going? Where am I going?
你要去哪 我要去哪
You think I'm gonna sit here and argue with you when you know
你觉得我会想坐在这里跟你吵吗
you and tommy are gonna bring this to the board.
反正你和汤米还是要在董事会上说这些
Right You're damn right we are..
没错 你的确没说错
The board needs to see that there's a vision
董事会需要的是 我们的远见
that's gonna turn this company around
知道我们能改变这个公♥司♥
all right? And this is mine.
好吧 而这 就是我的远见
And holly's behind me.
赫莉支持我
Well,good luck with that,because you two,you're on yo own.
那祝你们好运 因为你俩得靠自己了
God,I love being back in new york.
天啊 回到纽约真好
Everything is just...alive.
这里的一切都...生气勃勃
L.A.'S alive...
洛杉矶也很生气勃勃啊
too alive.
太生气勃勃了
But here,you can walk.
但是在这里...你可以走路
Do you know that I went to see four publishers yesterday
你知道吗 我昨天去见了四个出版商
and I never even got into a car?
却一辆车都不需要坐
How's it going?
谈得怎么样了
Well,nothing yet.
还没什么结果
You know what?They wouldn't know a good book
你知道吗 不给他们点厉害
if it bit 'em in the butt.
他们不会知道什么是好书的
Have you seen the best seller list lately?
你看到最近的畅销书名单了吗
Oh,no,no,no.They--they're all interested.
没 没 他们都很感兴趣
I'm just not sure that I am.I have,you know...
我只是不确定我...你知道的
a lot to give up.
我得放弃很多
Is robert really gonna make you quit if you publish?
如果你出书了 罗伯特真的要你辞职吗
Well,yeah,and I happen to agree with him,mother.
对 没错 而且我也同意了
I mean,I-I certainly can't work with people
我的意思是 我怎么能继续
that I wrote a book about.
跟我写进书里的人一起工作呢
It's just-- and I'm--I'm just here feeling everything out.
我只是在这边多感受下生活啊
I mean,it's better than sitting around,
怎么样都比坐着干等
waiting for the adoption agency to call.
领养机构的电♥话♥好
I love your social worker.
我太喜欢你的社工了
She didn't think that dinner was so bad.
她并不觉得那顿饭有多糟糕
Of course,it didn't get bad until after she left.
当然了 她走了以后才变糟糕的
Mother,please.Are you seriously still mad at robert?
妈妈 拜托 你真的还生罗伯特的气吗
Kitty,you know what?He completely misunderstood what I was saying.
凯蒂 你知道吗 他完全误解了我说的话
He--he accused me of
他指责我
hating your honesty and your outspokenness.
说我不喜欢你的诚实和坦率
I love that about you.
但我没有啊
You have to let it go.
你得放开点
You know,robert hasn't even mentioned it.
你知道 罗伯特后来都没再提过那些
He's--he's too obsessed with our new neighbors
他只是被新邻居烦到了
and their awful hives.
还有他们可怕的蜂箱
Your neighbors have hives?
你们的邻居得了荨麻疹?
Well,isn't that petty of him?
他怎么那么小气呢
They can't help a skin condition.
谁想得皮肤病啊
Beehives,mother.
蜂箱 妈妈
I'm talking about beehives.
我说的是蜂箱
Beehives?
蜂箱?
It's their hobby or something.
大概是他们的爱好什么的
I don't know.They have a lot of bees.
我不知道 他们有很多蜜蜂
I'm gonna have to call you back,honey.
我要挂了 亲爱的
Mom?
妈?
Mom,it's just a uniform,okay?
妈 只是套制♥服♥罢了
I'm not going back to war.
我不是要回战场
I'm going to work at a recruitment center in south pas.
我只是去南帕萨迪纳的一个征兵中心工作
I don't know why they're making you do that.
他们为什么找你干这个
I mean,you already served.
我是说 你已经服役了
You were wounded,for god sake.
你还受过伤 天啊
I'm still enlisted,remember?
我还没退役的 记得吧
I mean,at least they're not sending me back to iraq.
我是说 至少他们没有把我再送回伊♥拉♥克♥
No,they're making you send other kids to iraq.
没错 他们是让你送别的孩子去伊♥拉♥克♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说那些话
Justin,you look so handsome and clean-shaven.
贾斯汀 你看起来真帅 还刮胡子了
Hey,hey,I-I thought I was driving you.
我以为是我载你去
Well,actually,the recruitment center is right by my new job.
征兵中心其实就和我新上班的地方很近
New job?
新工作?
What,in photography?
什么 做摄影吗
Uh,no.Actually,I'm--I'm temping for a dana drew diet center.
不是 在唐娜·德鲁减肥中心做临时工
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表