剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
The capital gains tax. What?
有关资本收益税的事 什么
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but it's my dad.
我很抱歉 我爸爸来了
Is that my cue to hide in the closet?
我得躲进衣柜吗?
No, this would be your cue to leave.
不 你得马上离开
I'm very sorry to do this. I was having a very nice time.
很抱歉得这样 刚才过的很愉快
Kitty, dad's tend to be impressed by me.
凯蒂 我很有长辈缘的
Yeah, well, but not this dad.
是啊 我爸是个例外
Sorry, I'll call you. I'll call you. okay.
抱歉 我会打电♥话♥给你的 好
Okay, okay. what am I gonna do?
冷静下 我要做什么来着
I need a book. I need a book.
我要找本书 找本书
Where's my book? where's my book? where's my book?
我的书呢 我的书放哪了
Book. book.
我的书 我的书
Hey Daddy
哦 老爸
You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow.
你不是说明天才会到吗
I couldn'tait to see you, honey.
宝贝 我等不及了
Am i... interrupting something here?
我打扰到你了吗
Oh, no.
没有没有
I was, just, I was reading. this is a very good book.
我刚好在看书 这本书很不错
You know, hanging out? Well, good.
消磨时间 很好
Then can I take you to dinner at that new place you told me about?
带你出去吃饭吧 就去你说的那家新店
I-i so hate to burst your bubble, but...
我不想泼你冷水
This isn't pasadena.
但这儿不是帕萨迪那
You can't just get a--a reservation at boule just like that.
你不能没预定就贸然前往
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
They're holding a corner booth for us in an hour.
有个角落的位子 他们会保留一个小时
No way. no, you...
不 不可能
How on earth did you do that?
你是怎么办到的
Oh, I love you, baby,
我爱你宝贝
But I'm not gonna tell you all my secrets.
但我不会把秘密全都告诉你
Alec.
埃里克
It is alec, isn't it?
是叫埃里克 没错吧
Whatever the hell you and my wife have going on
你和我妻子之间的事
Is irrelevant to me.
和我没关系
But what is relevant is that you never call my house again.
但我奉劝你 再也别打电♥话♥到我家
Look, I understand that you're angry--
我知道你很愤怒
You can't begin to understand me.
你不可能了解我
So let me make myself perfectly clear.
我在这儿挑明了
I will do absolutely everything in my power
我会竭尽所能
To protect my marriage,
维护我的婚姻
And I'm a very powerful man.
你可别小觑我的能力
Maybe that's your problem.
那可能就是你的问题
No, that's your problem.
不 是你的问题
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
You all right?
没事吧
Fine.
没事
It's just that the last time I was down here...
想起上次在这里...
I know.
我理解
Come on. let's go up.
快点 我们上去吧
Surprise!
欢迎
Are you guys trying to put me back into the hospital?
你们想把我再送回医院?
I told 'em jumping out and shouting "surprise"
我告诉过他们 跳出来大喊惊喜
Might not be the best way to welcome you back,
对你来说不太合适
But you can't blame kitty for all of this.
但你不能全怪凯蒂哦
Well, thank you, guys. I mean...
谢谢 大伙儿们
This is just... it's great to be back,
能回来真好
And... this place really feels like home.
这儿感觉就像家一样
So that's it. have some cake, have some coffee,
就这样吧 大家吃吃蛋糕喝喝咖啡哈
'Cause andrew didn't write a speech for any of this.
安德鲁可没给我准备演讲稿
This is your idea?
这是你的点子?
I really was on the phone with kevin this morning.
今天早上我真的是和凯文通电♥话♥
You know, I have about...
我知道 但我还有
Three months worth of work to do,
三周的工作量
So I should probably...
我得去...
I'm gonna go. I'll see you later.
我得走了 再见
What? That was like the shortest surprise party in history.
什么 这简直是史上最短的聚会了
You took longer choosing the cake than you did standing here.
你选蛋糕的时间都比这长
Yeah, well, he's got a lot of work to do,
没错 但他有一堆事要做
And--and I've gotta get back to evan and...
我得回去带埃文
So, uh, thank you for everything,
谢谢你帮忙
And--and I'll see you tomorrow night at the--
明天欧康晚会上见
At the ojai party, right? yeah.
好吗 好
Yes, joe, I realize you gave up christmas,
乔 我知道你放弃了圣诞节
But I still need to think about it.
但我还得考虑一下
Because a month is a very long time, okay?
因为一个月太长了
And I've--i've gotta get my head around it. for--
我得再想想
Listen, I'm at work. I need to call you back, okay? Thank you.
我现在在工作 等下再回你好吗 谢谢
I can come back. No, it's fine.
我可以等下再来 没事儿
What is it?
有什么事吗
Well, you know how this party is all about boosting morale
这次晚会就是为了鼓舞士气
And showing that you and I are in sync?
表明我们冰释前嫌携手合作
Yes.
是的
Well, maybe we should do something memorable.
或许我们可以做点让人难忘的事情
An open bar, good food--I think that's pretty memorable.
免费酒吧 美味佳肴 够难忘的了
Sarah, everyone knows our history.
莎拉 大家都清楚我们的历史
Why don't we shine a spotlight on it
我们干脆成为公众焦点
And make fun of ourselves?
让大家自娱自乐呢
What I had in mind is doing a little number.
我的想法是来点噱头
A number? A song and dance.
噱头? 唱唱歌♥ 跳跳舞
Oh, I forgot. you're an actress.
我忘了 你是个演员
Come on. it would be fun.
别啊 会很有趣的
We can make complete asses out of ourselves. No.
我们完全能娱乐大众 不行
Okay. I guess you are in a terrible mood.
好吧 看样子某人现在心情很糟
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Joe is getting remarried.
乔要再婚了
Have you met the other woman?
你见过新娘吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. his first wife. oh.
见过 他的第一任老婆
Apparently, he should never have left her.
显然 他不该跟她离婚的
Simple girl, simple needs.
单纯的姑娘 单纯的需要
Maybe I should learn to take it down a notch
或许我也该谈场恋爱
If I ever want to meet anybody.
锉锉他的锐气
That is a fool's errand.
这样只是徒劳无功
No, you're right. I couldn't be bothered.
是啊 你说的对 这么做没意思
You'll find the right person.
你会找到合适的
I finally did.
我就找到了
You just gotta go out there and make it happen.
你得多出去走走
Have you tried online dating?
你有试过网上交友吗
Oh, come on, holly.You're just trying to think up another way for me
算了吧 赫莉 这还不是一样么
To make a complete ass of myself.
都让我出丑
You'll see. the employees would love it.
走着瞧吧 员工们会喜欢的
All right, I'll do the number.
好吧 我唱就是了
Yes! thattagirl.
太棒了 好姑娘
And I have the perfect song.
我连曲子都准备好了
Nora?
诺拉
What? I'm in the pantry.
怎么了 我在食品室
Would you stop taking your anxiety out on those baked beans
先别忙着迁怒于烘豆
And tell me why you're googling private detectives?
告诉我你为啥要找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I thought maybe I could find someone
我觉得或许可以找个人
Who would help me track down tommy.
帮我追踪汤米
You know, has he been using his credit cards or his cell phone?
他使用了信♥用♥卡♥或是手♥机♥啥的
I can't just sit around hoping he'll walk through the door.
我不能干坐着等他回来
The answer isn't to go and get him and drag him through it.
你不可能强迫他回来的
You know that.
你自己也知道
He needs to come back on his own.
得等他自愿回来
Stop telling me to let go.
别想让我放弃
I can't let go. I can't do anything but...
我放不下 我什么事都没法做
But wonder and worry-- where is he--
一直担惊受怕 想他会在哪里
Okay, i--that's fair enough.
好吧
Is that why you're not coming to the party?
所以你才不参加派对吗
Did they send you here to try to make me change my mind?
他们让你来劝我改变主意吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表