剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
It's a great surprise. What's your specialty?
真没想到呢 你的专业是什么
Neuro. Wow,aa brain surgeon.
神经科 啊 是脑外科医生
Not yet. I'm only in my second year.
还不算是 才实习第二年
Congratulations. This is gonna be a smart baby.
恭喜你 会是个聪明的娃哦
yeah.
是啊
I can only speak for half of the chromosomes.
我只决定了一半的染色体
Oh,so the father wasn't exactly a neurosurgeon himself?
孩子的爸爸不是神经科医生吗
Honey,the father was listed as "unknown."
亲爱的 父亲一栏标注着未知
I know.
我知道
We hooked up at a conference.
我们是在一次会议上勾搭上的
Uh,not my finest hour. It happens.
纯属意外 这事常见的
And--and I know you guys said,uh,ethnicity doesn't matter.
你们说过不介意种族的
No. But he was white,
不会 他是白人
and my mom's korean and my dad's black,so,uh,
我妈妈是韩国人 我爸爸是黑人 因此
guess you're in for a surprise.
你们会惊喜不断
yeah,so,um,brain surgery.that-
是啊 脑外科
That--that must be a lot of hard work?
那一定很忙吧
Is--is that why you made an adoption plan?
所以你想把孩子送人?
Medicine's my baby.
医学就是我孩子
I don't have the time or energy for another.
我没有时间和精力来理会别的
Was--was that decision difficult?
做这样的决定很艰难吧
Mm,not really.
一点也不
I weighed the pros and cons,and for me,adoption made sense.
我权衡利弊 把孩子送人才是上策
Right,right. And how about your family?
对 对 你家人意下如何
Oh,completely supportive.
很支持我
You won't have any long-lost relatives bugging you.
不会有什么远亲打扰你们的
Oh,we're--we're not at all worried about that.
我们不是担心这个
Yeah,no,I didn't-- I didn't mean it like that.
是啊 我不是这意思
oh,it's the E.R.
急诊室叫我
You guys are great.
你们人真好
I feel really good about this.
我觉得把孩子给你们是对的
I gotta run. No,no,wait,wait.
我得走了 不不 等等 等等
I-I feel like we--we-- we just got started.
我觉得我们才刚开始
Um,is that it?
不是吗
I have to travel to houston for a seminar tomorrow.
明天我要去休斯敦开会
I could do dinner.
晚饭我有空
We have the anniversary,but we could cancel.
我们有个周♥年♥庆♥ 不过可以取消
Oh,no,but this is much more important. No,that would be great.
对 这事更重要 晚饭时谈也很好
Okay,I'll call you guys when
好的 等我忙完这个火车事故急救
whatever train wreck downstairs is over.How's that?
再打给你们 可以吗
Okay. Fantastic.
好的 太棒了
All right,great. Thanks.
好的 好极了 多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
She is fantastic. Yeah.
她棒极了 是的
She's perfect. Yeah.No,she is.
简直完美 是啊 确实如此
What,you don't think so?
怎么了 你不觉得吗
What? No.I'm--I-I just,you know,I...
什么 不 我只是
she--she did not admit to having any doubt.
她一点也不犹豫的
Don't you think that's a little weird?
你不觉得有点怪吗
No,I don't think it's weird. I think it's decisive.
不 我不觉得 这很果断啊
Look,this-- honey,this is all good.
听着 亲爱的 一切都很顺
Don't overthink it. Really.
别多想啦 真的
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
It's great.
好极了
Okay.All right,I gotta go. I'll see you later.
很好 好的 我得走了 稍后见
George,can't I get you a cup of tea? No,that's okay.
乔治 来杯茶怎样 不用了
I-I really don't want to take up too much of your time.
我不想占用你太多时间
Oh,that's okay. I'm the one who opened pandora's box.
没事 我才是打开潘多拉宝盒(万恶之源)的人
What is it they say,ignorance is bliss?
俗话说 无知是福嘛
Yes,ignorance is bliss--total and complete and utter bliss.
对啊 无知是福 百分之百的福气
George,maybe you were right the first time.
乔治 也许你一开始的想法是对的
Maybe you should put it all back in the box,
你该把秘密再放回宝盒里
lock it up,throw away the key.
锁上 扔掉钥匙
Let the past be the past.
不用旧事重提了
That's what I thought I wanted.
我曾经也是这么想的
Then ryan called,
后来莱恩打电♥话♥来
and the whole conversation,I felt like I was lying to him.
通话的时候 我总觉得自己在骗他
You wanted to protect him.
你只是想保护他
That was your first instinct.
这是你的直觉
George,I think you should go with that instinct.
乔治 你该跟着感觉走
I don't know.
我很迷茫
Sometimes I think it's me I'm trying to protect.
有时候我觉得 其实我只是自我保护
R-ryan struggled growing up.
莱恩成长的很艰辛
He never felt like he fit in.
他一直都觉得自己格格不入
Is this why?
会是因为这个吗
Would knowing help him make sense of things?
知道真♥相♥会不会让他好受点?
And then I think again how hard he took his mother's death.
他母亲刚去世那段时间 他很痛苦
And now to tell him his whole identity
现在又要告诉他
was based on a lie-- a lie she told him--
这整件事都是他妈妈编造出来的谎言
I don't think he can handle that.
我觉得他承受不来
That's why I called you.
所以我才打电♥话♥给你
That's why I can't sleep at night.
我彻夜难眠啊
it's the cupcakes.
是杯形蛋糕做好了
And you really look like you could use one.
我觉得你很需要尝一个
at this point,I could eat the whole batch.
这种时候 我能吃掉一整炉的
well,let's just start with one.
那就先尝尝吧
yeah.
请进
Kevin walker? Yes.
凯文·沃克 正是
Spencer travis from the "sacramento tribune".
我是《萨克拉曼多论♥坛♥报》的斯宾塞·特拉维斯
Thanks for coming by.
感谢你的来访
Take a seat.
请坐
It's good to see that nepotism's alive and well.
真是一人得志鸡犬升♥天♥哈
Okay,let's set the record straight.
好吧 这得澄清一下
I-I didn't get this job--
我得到这份工作不是因为
I'd rather set the record straight on something else,
我更想说说其他事
like the rumor floating around about the governor's affair.
像盛传的州长的风流韵事
We got a tip,camped out at the hotel gerard.
我们收到来自吉拉德饭店狗仔的线报
Did you try the restaurant? Four stars.I hear it's fantastic.
有没有在那用过餐 四星级 据说很棒
I've got photographs.
我有照片为证
That's governor kern arriving at 11:00 A.M through the back door.
科恩州长中午11点 从后门进来的
That's 20 minutes later-- senator mccallister--
20分钟后麦凯勒斯特议员
through the same door.
进了同一扇门
They both checked in under aliases.
并且都用了化名
That's irrelevant. They're both public figures.
这没有什么好奇怪的 他们可都是名人
That doesn't seem irrelevant to me.
在我看来却不尽然
It seems like they didn't want anyone to know they were meeting.
似乎他们是偷偷摸摸地见面
You know,there is an election going on.
你也知道 选举快要开始了
I'm sure you could get a bigger story than this.
那里才有大新闻
well,this is a big story.
这就是个大新闻
It's libel suit you'd be facing if you run with it.
如果你报导的话 可以告你诽谤
That's interesting.
真有意思
So far you've given me irrelevant,
起先你跟我说这没有什么好奇怪
and now you've given me libel,
现在又跟我提诽谤
but not once have you denied it.
却都没有正面否认
look,I'm denying it.
那好 没有这回事
I'm gonna give you 24 hours
给你一天时间
to tell me what happened on that meeting,
告诉我他们见面做什么
and then I'm running the story.
然后我会如实报导
Fine.
好
all right,so call I.C.U. And make sure they've got a bed ready.
通知重症监护室把床位准备好
Excuse me,trish. I'm--I'm sorry,I'm sorry.
你好翠西 对不起
Dr. Evans.
埃文斯医生
I'll meet you in post-op.
在术后休息室等我
kitty. What's going on?
凯蒂 怎么了
Well,I was just wondering if it would be possible for me
如果可以的话 我有几个问题
to ask you a couple of questions before dinner.
想在吃晚饭之前问清楚
Well,I've got about three minutes,so shoot.
好吧 我还有3分钟的时间 快说吧
Okay,okay.Well,um,
好的
this--this might sound silly,but,um,
这可能听起来有点蠢
I've under the assumption that our birth mother would be
我总是认为 那些妈妈都是
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表