剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "brothers & sisters"...
《兄弟姐妹》前情回顾
we just need to,you know,knock out these two little wall things.
我们要做的就是把这两堵墙打通
and you're gonna get an architect and a contractor.
我们会给你请个设计师和承包商
Is robert really gonna make you quit if you publish?
如果这书出版 罗伯特真要你辞职?
Well,yeah. And I happen to agree with him,mother.
妈妈 这点我也很赞成
I mean,I-I certainly can't work with people
我总不能和书中的角色
that I wrote a book about.
一起工作吧
I'd like you to consider replacing kitty
我想请你代替凯蒂
as my communications director.
出任我的公♥关♥总监
Welcome to politics.
欢迎参政
I'm seeing someone.
我正在和别人约会
If you tell anyone,I'll never forgive you.
如果你告诉其他人 我永远不会原谅你
I cross my heart.
我发誓
She's so pale. Oh,god.
她脸色煞白 天啊
We have to take her to E.R.,Okay?
我们得带她去急诊室
She's going to need a transplant.
她需要进行移植手术
I'm not her biological father.
我不是她的生父
One of my brothers is the donor.
我的一个弟弟是精♥子♥捐献者
We don't know which one.
我们不是知道是谁
Kevin,it's you.
凯文 是你
What's for dinner?
中午吃什么
I told you...
我说过的
Liver.
肝
Oh, sweet. my favorite.
太棒了 我的最爱
Guys, did you hear that?
你们听见了吗
The baby?
小孩的哭声?
Hey, sleepyhead.
贪睡虫
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
A little hot.
有点热
Well, you look great--
你脸色不错
All shiny and mussy,
光泽中透着颓废
Like a wounded world war ii soldier
就像是二战时法国大教堂废墟中的
In a bombed-out french cathedral.
受伤士兵
Male nurse, wounded soldier--
男护士 负伤军人
it's always kind of been a fantasy of mine.
一直是我的梦中情人
good. he's up. yep, he sure is.
太好了 他醒了 是的
Look at you, sweetie. my goodness.
瞧瞧 我的甜心
You're drenched in sweat.
你都汗透了
honey.let me take your temperature.
宝贝 来量量体温
Does he know where he is? yeah.
他知道自己在哪吗 知道
I'm in my childhood bedroom with my mother and husband
在我儿时的房♥里 旁边我老妈和丈夫
Talking about me as if I weren't here.
正在谈论我 当我不存在
good. it's normal.
很好 一切正常
Kev. yeah.
凯文
Here we go. let's do this again. all right?
我们再来一次 好不
Why are you here? no. please, please. not the questions
你为啥会在这 别 别再玩这个了
The doctor said, with liver donors,
医生说肝脏捐献者
You have to look out for mental disorientation.
要预防精神失常
Fine. I am here because I gave part of my liver to elizabeth.
好吧 是因为切了一半肝给小伊丽莎白
Who's elizabeth?
谁是小伊丽莎白
She's my niece.
我的侄女
And, well, technically, she's my daughter
理论上讲是我的女儿
'cause I gave sperm to tommy and julia.
因为我把精♥子♥捐给了汤米和朱莉娅
do we have to do this now? all right, all right..
非得这样吗 好吧好吧
Seems like kevin. yes. fine, fine, fine. but look at this.
看来是我们的凯文 行了行了
My god, scotty. you have every blanket in the house on him.
天啊 斯科特 所有的毯子都盖他身上了
Well, I just thought that we should try and keep him as warm as pos...
我是想应该让他尽可能保暖
And now we have to change the sheets
现在我们不得不换床单了
Because they're soaked. but that's okay. it's fine.
都被汗浸透了 但不要紧的
For goodness sakes. we have to get him hydrated.
老天 我们还得注意给他补充水分
We need to get more fluids into him. I'll go get him a drink.
我们去给他倒点水 我去倒
Freeze. I'd like you to go to the linen cupboard
打住 你去麻布橱柜那儿
And get a fresh set of sheets.
拿套新床单
I want the cream ones, not the striped ones.
要米色没有条纹的那种
And I'll get him something to drink
我去给他弄点喝的
Because I have to get his pills anyway.
顺便给他拿点药
And if you want anything, just speak out
你要什么叫好了
Because i, uh, I put the baby monitor in last night.
昨晚我在床头放了婴儿对讲机
I can hear everything you say.
你说什么我都能听见
french cathedral, huh? yeah.
法国大教堂对吧
Hello. hey.
有人吗 你好
Hey, mom. hi, kitty. robert, hi.
妈妈 凯蒂 罗伯特
We just, uh, came to check on the patient.
我们来看看病人
yeah, how's he doing?
他怎么样了
Great, great. although he did just wake up from a nap
很好 他午觉刚醒
Drenched in sweat.
出了一身汗
Scotty had just put way too many blankets on him.
斯科特给他盖了太多毯子
rookie mistake.
菜鸟一只
So go on up. he's wide-awake.
上去吧 他很清醒
oh, oh, oh, robert.
对了罗伯特
the doctor did say he wanted him to have as little stress as possible.
医生说不要给他压力
oh! no, I'm here to visit my brother-in-law
不会的 我是来看望我的小舅子
Not my communications director.
不是我的公♥关♥总监
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at the way he places the windows, right?
看看他是怎么设计窗户的
So that the sunlight comes streaming in
阳光透过玻璃洒进来
And then it reflects right off that stone.
然后反射到那石头上
It's just absolutely inspired.
多有创造力啊
So why is a guy who's designed that
为什么这种天才设计师
Helping with mom's pet project?
会来接老妈的这个小打小闹的项目
there's nothing pet about it.
我才不是小打小闹
Berkeley goldschmidt staked $2 million in my foundation.
伯克利·高施米特在基金会投了两百万呢
And every architect knows
是个建筑设计师都知道
When a city is looking to build their next louvre
当一个城市要建卢浮宫第二
Or olympic stadium,
或是体育馆
Charitable projects like mine
或是慈善机构 就像我的那样
Look very good on their resume.
这对他们的简历无疑是光彩的一笔
I found them... oh.
我找到了这个
Hanging on your curtain rod.
挂在你的窗帘杆上
What's with the chest candy? what's the occasion?
怎么连绶带都拿出来了 什么日子啊
He's cooper's show-and-tell.
今天是库珀的"展示说明"口语课
You're looking at the person my nephew admires most.
库珀最崇拜的就是我了
He's presenting me to his class today.
他今天介绍的人物就是我
He's a hero, like his brother upstairs.
他是个英雄 就像楼上躺着的那位一样
Well, I don't want to be late for first grade,
我也不想迟到了
So, uh, I'll smell you later. bye, honey.
待会儿见 拜 亲爱的
Well, I have great news. what?
好消息 什么
I found you your architect.
我给你找了个设计师
He's gonna be great.
他很棒
he just did the art museum over on grand.
刚刚设计了一座雄伟的美术馆
who is he?
是谁
You have an appointment with him today.
你今天和他有约
how'd you find him?
你怎么找到他的
You remember the young guy who did the ojai building?
你还记得那个为欧康设计的年轻人吗
No. I'm not hiring roger grant.
不 我不会请罗杰·格兰特的
what are you talking about?
你说什么啊
You haven't seen the man in 30 years.
你们都30年没见了
Oh, my. how time flies.
嗯 时光飞逝啊
Look at this cute little thing I got for elizabeth.
看我给伊丽莎白准备的小可爱
It plays music. it'll keep her quiet until she gets better.
会唱歌♥ 难受的时候可以哄哄她
Okay, nora, this guy is big-time now.
好吧 诺拉 这家伙现在是大人物了
He works out of london. he has an office in l.a.
他在伦敦工作 在洛杉矶有办事处
He's a huge get,
他很有名
And you have to admit, he's aged very well.
你得承认 他越来越成熟了
He's kinda cute, huh? no. absolutely not.
挺帅的吧 绝对不行
I don't understand this.
我不明白
I finally find you an architect--
我终于找到了个设计师
Somebody who's talented and someone we know.
一个杰出的旧识
that's just it. I know him.I don't like him.
就是因为我认识他 而且不喜欢他
Mom, didn't you hear us? we've been screaming into the monitor.
妈 没听见么 我们冲着对讲机喊半天了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表