剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I was hoping you could help me
我希望你能帮我
With my proposal for greenatopia.
看看绿色构想的计划书
If you could look it over and make sure everything's smooth.
帮我检查下 确保各方面都没有问题
It's supposed to go out to potential vendors on monday. really?
周一得拿去给潜在的客户看的 这样啊
If you're not too busy.
如果你不忙的话
uh, no, no. i-i-i could probably find some time.
不不 我可以抽出点时间
Great.
那太好了
I'm--i'm learning spanish.
我正在学西班牙语
So I was busted,
我失败了
I lost my medical license,
吊销了行医执照
my friends, my savings.
失去了朋友 花光了存款
But here I am, seven years sober.
但这就是我 换来七年的清醒时光
Thank you.
谢谢
But lately, I have been tempted.I have to admit it. huh.
不过最近我又有点忍♥不住了 这我承认
You know, one little pill and all the pain could go away.
小小的一片就能消除所有的苦痛
See, um,
知道吗
My boyfriend of ten years, uh, hank,
我交往十年的男朋友 汉克
Left me a few months ago.
几个月前离我而去
He said he needed space.
他说需要点空间
So I gave him about 2,000 miles of it.
我给了他2000英里的空间
I left cincinnati
我离开辛辛那提
and moved here to sunny cali.
搬来了这个阳光加州
So there's, uh, no more snow,
这儿再也没有雪景
no more hank's halitosis,
也没有汉克的口臭了
But, uh, here I am, alone.
但是 如今的我却是孤单一人
I mean, my social life pretty much consists of
我的社交生活很大一部分
Chatting with todd, e, uh, cable guy
是和陶德聊天 修理有线电视的
Who, uh, gave me free movie channels.
他给了我很多免费电影
So that's something, uh, there.
就大概这么回事
But, uh, I guess ultimately,
但是 我猜最后
Everyone's just looking for companionship.
每个人都仅仅只是想找个伴
Hey, paul.
你好 保罗
Oh, hey. hey, uh...
你好 你好
Ah, I'm terrible with names.
我不擅长记名字
Justin. justin. justin.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Yeah, the, uh, the ex-soldier, wounded knee.
退役军人 伤了膝盖的
Oh, and the horndog dad issues, right?
还有色狼老爸的情事对吧
Yeah, yeah. that--that's me.
对 是我
Um, paul, listen, i-i know this isn't exactly protocol.
保罗 我知道这有点唐突
I was... I was just wondering
我 我在想
If you had dinner plans for tomorrow night.
明天晚上 不知道你是否有节目了
Oh, justin, I'm... so flattered.
贾斯汀 我荣幸之至
But I'm afraid I'm way past my twink phase.
但我已经过了偏爱美男时期
Oh, no, no, no. no. no, no, no, not for--
不不不 不是这意思
Ii have a girlfriend oh.
我有女朋友 噢
Who'swho's yeah, my girl oh.
她是 她是 我女朋友 噢
It's, um, I just wanted to invite you to a dinner party.
我只是想邀你参加个晚宴
I think I know someone
我认识个人
That you'd--that you'd really hit it off with, so...
跟你会很合拍 所以
It looked so pathetic in the harsh light of day.
残酷的现实 太可悲了
It's no wonder people don't go into public service anymore.
难怪现在没人投身公共服务了
Well, at least scotty's getting a raise.
起码斯科特升职了呀
Yeah, I know, and I'm happy for him.
我知道 我为他乐呵着呢
It's just, you know, there's no getting away from the fact,
但是 无法回避的事实是
I'm in much less desirable tax bracket.
我现在的收入 和我预期的差太远了
I gotta say, dad's office is looking pretty good these days.
我得说 老爸的办公室看起来不错
My office, if you don't mind.
是我的办公室
Yeah, I'm sorry. oh!
对 抱歉
These the houses you're bidding on? yes, aren't they perfect?
这些是你想买♥♥的房♥产? 是啊 很赞吧
Have you checked out the neighborhoods?
去那周边转过了吗
Yes. I have even driven past at different times of the day
当然 我还在不同时段驾车过去看了呢
To check on the traffic situation,
察看了下交通状况
And I've spoken to the local police departments
还和当地的警♥察♥局
About crime in the areas.
就这一区域犯罪率了解过情况
have you been inside them?
房♥子里面进去看了吗
No. they're not open to the public,
没有 他们不向公众开放
But I have pictures from the auction houses.
但我有拍卖♥♥行给的照片
I've done my due diligence. I think this one has potential.
能想到的我都做了 我觉得这个不错
Oh, I know. can you imagine
我知道 你能想象
How many families I can help with a place that size?
这种大小的房♥子能帮助多少家庭吗
How long has it been vacant? Nine months.
这房♥子闲置多久了 9个月
What? the longer they stand vacant the higher the chance them
怎么了 -闲置的越久
becoming infested with rodents or termites.
鼠害蚁蚀的可能性就越大
That's what exterminators are for.
用杀虫灭鼠剂啊
Have you been to city hall, pulled the records on them? why?
去市政厅查看过相关记录没 为什么
To see if there's any outstanding building code violations.
看下是否有违章建筑的部分
If there is, you assume liability,
如果有 这违章的责任就得由你承继下来
And that becomes very expensive.
这样一来花销就相当可观了
how expensive?
要多少
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
look, I'm sure these are fine.
真的 我只是想确保诸事顺利
Have you set, uh, your maximum bid for the auction?
你心里有没个数 最高能出到多少
of course.
当然有
Good. 'cause you know how you get. no offense.
很好 因为你知道自己在做什么 无意冒犯
Well, offense taken. what do you mean, how I get?
你冒犯到了 说 你啥意思
People get carried away.
人们会失去理智
They make rash decisions based on their excitement.
他们会因为兴奋而做出草率的决定
You know what I should do? I should come with you tomorrow.
或许我明天该跟着你去
oh, no, no. No, absolutely. Kevin I don't
不用不用 当然 绝对不会 凯文 我不会
I'll just walk you through the process.
我只是全程陪伴你
I'll be there for support. no problem. I don't need you to do
我去支持你而已 没问题的 我不需要
Mom, I've looked after your business affairs for years.
妈妈 我打理你的事务很多年了
I'm not about to throw you to the wolves, okay? done.
我不能看着你羊入虎口的 就这么定了
If you want to pay me back,
如果你想报答我
You can come with me to the galleria tomorrow,
明天陪我去下购物中心
And we can pick out a gift for scotty.
挑份礼物给斯科特
How about that?
怎么样
okay.
好吧
I'm telling you, he's perfect.
告诉你吧 他很棒
His name's paul. he's not too tall.
他叫保罗 不是很高
He's gonna love saul.
他会爱上索尔舅舅的
so basically, he's a dr. seuss character?
是啊 又一个苏斯博士笔下的人物
Oh, that's hilarious.
简直太棒了
Oh, you think that's hilarious? wait till saul meets him.
你觉得这很棒吗 等着索尔见他吧
Wait till saul meets who?
等着索尔见谁
uh, justin is setting saul up
贾斯汀想给索尔找对象
with some random he met at n.a.
给他介绍一个在戒毒互助协会上认识的某人
let's not knock n.a.,
不要对协会有偏见哦
Considering your boyfriend, who you love and adore,
想想你的亲亲小男友诶
Actually is in n.a.
也是协会的一分子啊
what was he addicted to? prescription drugs.
他对什么上瘾的 处方药
Oh, well, could be worse.
很好嘛 还不算太糟糕
I mean, it's not like it was crystal meth, right?
我意思是 至少不是冰♥毒♥对吧
Oh, that's great. saul, meet paul.
太好了 索尔可以见保罗
He's never done meth. saul will love that.
他没吸过毒 索尔会喜欢的
You know what, rebecca? it's gonna be fine.
知道吗 瑞贝卡 没事的
They'll have my family there as buffers.
大家都在那 可以调节气氛的
Besides, it is so hard to meet someone,
此外 想遇见个对的人绝非易事
Especially after a certain age.
特别是过了一定年龄
You know, justin, that is a really sweet thing you're doing.
知道不 贾斯汀 你做的这事还真是贴心
Thank you, holly.
谢谢 赫莉
You hear that?
听见了吧
Oh. sorry. I gotta take this.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
You don't think it's a good idea, do you?
你不觉得这是个好主意吧
It's a terrible idea.
这点子糟透了
See, mom, why are you encouraging him then?
老妈 为什么你还鼓励他咧
Because he's your boyfriend, and I want him to like me.
因为他是你男友 我希望他能喜欢我
Or are you just excited at the possibility
或者你是在期待另一场
Of another walker dinner disaster?
沃克灾难晚宴的出现
I have to admit, it's a little of both.
我承认 两者皆有
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表