剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I can't remember the last time
我不记得上次是什么时候
Someone in this house got up before me.
有人起的比我还早
I was--i was having trouble sleeping.
我昨晚睡不着
I made some coffee. it's a little strong, though. sounds perfect.
我弄了咖啡 不过挺浓的 听来不错
About last night,
关于昨晚
I wouldn't have said anything if--
我要是知道你还蒙在鼓里的话
If I thought you didn't know.
我什么也不会说的
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
except I wouldn't blame you
我也不怪你的
If you got the next flight outta here.
如果你立马想走的话
Actually, I was kinda hoping I could stick around for a little bit.
实际上 我想再多留下一段时间
You know, they're not perfect,
他们不是完人
But that's actually a little bit of a relief,
我反而舒了口气
You know, that they're...
他们...
Screwed up?
不成器?
You can say it.
你可以说
Okay. screwed up.
好吧 不成器
You know, the funny thing is...
有意思的是
Now I feel like I can actually fit in.
我觉得我可以跟他们处的来
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe we-- we can help each other.
可能我们可以互相帮助
Your charm bracelet? I can't. it's your favorite.
你的魔法手镯? 我不能拿 你最喜欢了
But it's also my good luck charm.
可以带来好运
I mean, if you wear this,todd will for sure ask you to the dance.
你要是戴这个 托德一定会请你跳舞
There you guys are.
你们在这那
Sorry. we were just hanging out.
我们在这待着呢
Oh, no. it's--it's okay.
没事啊
I'm just... coming to see you
我就是过来看看
and maybe talk to you guys.
跟你们聊聊
I never really got to explain what happened to me.
我没跟你们说我到底怎么了
In the hospital.
在医院的时候
Mom told us you were sick.
妈妈说你病了
Yeah, yeah, but what happened was that I had a heart attack.
我其实是犯心脏病了
But I'm fine now.
我现在没事了
But chandler wilson's dad had a heart attack, and he--
但是钱德勒·威尔森死于心脏病了
Honey, I'm not going anywhere. okay? I promise.
我又不会死的 我保证
I mean, I had an operation,
我动了手术
And everything went really well.
一切都很顺利
So you're okay now?
那你现在没事了吧
Yeah.
是的
I shoulda told you sooner, but I think...
我应该早点告诉你们
I was just scared.
但我有点害怕
You were scared?
你害怕?
Yeah.
是的
Everybody gets scared,
每个人都会害怕
Even daddies.
我也会
I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's--it's time.
很抱歉来打搅 时间到了
Oh, is courtney ready?
科特尼准备好了?
Oh, yeah. courtney's actually in the car.
科特尼已经在车里等着了
Okay. time to go.
好吧 走吧
And listen, when I'm better, we're going camping.
等我好点 就去露营
Come on, come on. chop-chop.
来吧 来吧 走吧
You guys got a plane to catch. bye, dad.love you. bye. gotta go. let's go.
你们要赶飞机呢 老爸我爱你
Do you, uh, need anything?
你需要什么吗
No, I'm fine. just... just shut the door.
我没事 把门关上
Justin.
贾斯汀
Are you okay?
你没事吧
We broke up.
我们分手了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What happened?
发生什么了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
No, of course. okay.
没关系
And last night was awful,
昨晚糟透了
'cause all I could think about was using.
我差点就吸毒了
Justin, if you need to stay here,
贾斯汀 如果你想住我这
You can stay as long as you like.
住多久都行
You mean that? come on. of course.
你说真的吗 当然了
Come here. oh, babe.
过来 宝贝
Thank you, sarah.
谢谢你 莎拉
Now don't go overboard.
别高兴的太早
You're gonna have to fight tommy for the couch.
你得跟汤米抢沙发了
Oh, jeez.
天哪
Ryan.
莱恩
Hey, I just--i wanted to come by and check on you
我想过来看看你怎么样了
And make sure you were okay,
确定你没事
You know, after last night and--and everything.
昨晚 还有其他事情...
Oh, that's really sweet of you. thank you.
你真窝心 多谢了
Well, it seems like you're okay.
看起来你没事了
So I don't want to bother you or anything.
我不想打搅你
Oh, no. um... do you want to come inside?
没有啊 你想进来吗
I was just, um, I was watching some tv.
我在看电视
Yeah, that's what I've been doing at nora's.
我在诺拉家也是整天看电视
I could really use a change of scenery.
我可以换个地方 换个心情
I could use the company.
我也需要人陪陪
Justin and I broke up.
贾斯汀和我分手了
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, me, too.
我也抱歉
Come on in.
进来吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表