剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We'll start on this side of the house first.
我们先从这参观房♥子
This is the center's kitchen.
这是中心的厨房♥
Yeah, and not in a good way.
这不是赞叹的意思吧
Hey, uh, ma, you know, this tile's kinda grotty.
妈 这瓷砖有点难看
You're just noticing the tiles?
只有瓷砖难看吗
That's easy to fix.
这好办
I've got some great books on restoration and renovation.
我有很多关于装♥修♥的书
You all can help me pick a look. come on.
你们都可以挑挑看 来吧
This will be the heart and soul of the center--the great room.
这是中心的心脏和灵魂 最好的房♥间
If this is the great room,
如果这是最好的房♥间
I'd hate to see the good room.
那一般好的房♥间 还能看得么
You know, you keep calling it "the center."
你一直叫这"中心"
It sounds like a cult.
听着像是个邪教
You need to come up with, like, a proper name for this place.
你得给这地方取个贴切的名字
Yeah, nora, and make sure it's not cancer house.
对 诺拉 别弄成癌症中心
how about roach motel?
蟑螂汽车旅馆如何
All right, you guys. everyone, stop.
好了 你们别碎碎念了
You just need to have a little vision.
你们发挥一下想象力
Go with me on this.
听我说
okay, now we'll put a tv and some nice chairs over there,
那边放台电视机和一些舒适的椅子
and then over there in that corner will be, like, a rec room
把那个角落改成休息室
With a ping-pong table and video games.
放张乒乓桌和一些游戏机
Mom, what's with all the power tools?
妈 这些电动工具是怎么回事
Uh, yes. i-i met with a contractor
我找了个建筑承包商
Who had the audacity to quote me $60,000
他狮子大开口 居然要价6万
For interior demolition alone.
还只是室内拆除
Yeah, so I thought maybe we could do it ourselves. excuse me?
所以也许我们可以自己搞 什么
"we" as in we here in this room?
"我们"是指在这屋的每个人吗
Oh, sarah and kitty will be joining us later,
莎拉和凯蒂晚点也会来
And that'll be great.
到时就人就够了
Tommy's out of town. it's really not that big a deal.
汤米出城了 这真不是什么大事
Honestly. I mean, we just need to, you know,
真的 我们只要
Knock out these two little wall things
拆了这两堵墙
And some stuff back there, air it all out.
扔了后面的杂物 打通这里
It's really just some basic demolition.
这不过是点小破坏
No, basic demolition is what we do to each other at dinner
不对 小破坏顶多是指
After we've had copious amounts of wine.
我们大家酒醉之后留下的残局
You can't mix that with power tools.
别蒙了 电动工具都用上了
Plus, you know what? it's our day off.
还有 这是我们的休息日
And I don't know if you're familiar with the term.
不知道你熟不熟悉这个词
It actually means no work.
它指的是不用工作
no. work? no, no. oh, this will be so much fun.
工作? 这不是工作 这会很有趣的
Do you know how many calories you're gonna burn?
你知道那能帮你消耗多少卡路里吗
You know what? I think I'd rather take a spin class.
算了吧 我宁愿去上减肥班
Nora, you said "tour." you said "architectural tour''
诺拉 你说的是参观 建筑参观
I said it would include a tour.
我是说包括参观
Oh, saul, you and william built ojai from nothing.
索尔 你和威廉白手起家创立欧康
Why can't we do that here?
为什么我们不能在这
Build another family legacy,
建立另一个精神财产
Something that will live on way past us,
那些我们可以世代传承的东西
Something that doesn't include holly.
一个没有赫莉插手的东西
I've never... done anything like this before.
我从来 没做过这样的事
I've never believed in anything so strongly.
也从未深信过什么事
This is my ojai.
这是我的"欧康"
Ma, you realize that ojai wasn't built in a day, though?
妈 欧康也不是一天就建成的
Yeah, and you can't just knock down a wall.
对啊 不是推倒一堵墙就完了的
You have to consider electrical, plumbing.
你还得考虑下水电线路的问题
Oh, I have cons--
我考虑过了
I have walked through this entire house with the contractor
我跟着建筑承包商转悠了一遍
Taking copious notes--bearing walls, electrical, plumbing.
承重墙 水管 电线 我都做了笔记
I've put it all down here on the floor plan.
全标在建筑图纸上
It's all marked. it is...
都做好标记了
Guys, this isn't brain surgery.
小伙子们 这又不是脑部手术
So we believe this campaign captures the brand.
我相信 这次宣传能提升品牌知名度
We'll launch with a mix of spread print,
我们会结合传♥单♥
Web banners and direct mail.
网络广♥告♥ 直达邮件混合宣传
That's great, chris. thank you.
这太好了 克里斯 谢谢你
Go ahead.
说吧
Say what you think.
说说你想的
Well, I think it's a great campaign.
这个宣传企划很棒
I-i just--i'm not sure if it speaks to...
我只是觉得 它的目标客户群
People like me.
不包括我这类的人
I guess it just feels like it's more directed
感觉它是针对
Toward people who already know a lot about wine.
那些已经熟知红酒的人们
She means old people.
她指的是像我们这样的老人
No, no. uh, uh, sophisticated.
不 不是的 我是说成熟的人
Oh, nice save.
这个解释好
The fact that four women can share
事实上 四个女人在一起分享
An awesome bottle of our petite syrah for, what, $12,
一瓶12美元的小西拉 就觉得美滋滋的
When you can't even get a cosmo for that at--at skybar?
没办法在天台上看星星都也没关系
I mean, we should capitalize on that, sell it as, you know,
我们可以往那些方面投资
A girls'-night-out wine, a girls'-night-in wine.
把产品定位成年轻女孩们聚会的酒
But, you know, I also know that, you know,
不过我们都知道
Tommy's a little bit more into the higher end customer.
汤米对高端客户群更感兴趣些
No, tommy's not here.
汤米现在不在这
It's not a bad idea, rebecca. not at all.
这主意不错 瑞贝卡 的确不错
You know, we always need trend watchers,
我们总缺一些市场观察员
If you're ever looking for a part-time job.
如果你有兴趣兼♥职♥的话
Really? well, yeah. I mean, if it's all right with my client.
真的吗 当然 如果老总没意见
By all means. send us a resume?
当然没问题 给我们投份简历吧
I will.
好的
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I'm at home. where are you?
在家 你呢
Oh, sarah. hi. sorry. I thought you were
莎拉 抱歉 我以为是我家那个
My very demanding and very late husband.
要求又高又爱迟到的老公
okay, kitty, I need a pep talk.
没事 凯蒂 你得给我鼓鼓劲
Tell me I'm a brilliant businesswoman
快说我是个出色的职业女性
And I know what I'm doing.
头脑冷静又清醒
I don't even know why I'm talking to you.
不过我♥干♥吗要跟你说
You hated the whole greenatopia proposal.
你一点也不喜欢绿色构想的提案
I was in a very bad place.
我那时状态不佳
It's a good idea, right?
那是个好主意 不是吗
You'd use greenatopia. mom would use greenatopia.
你有可能用到绿色构想 妈妈可能也会
Why are you so out of breath?
你怎么喘喘的
I'm scrubbing my conference room,
我在清理我的会议室
Otherwise known as my kitchen.
也就是我的厨房♥
We've got a meeting with a potential investor.
我要在这见一个投资商
Oh, my god.
我的老天
There are corn flakes ground into my floor.
地板上洒了很多玉米片
Honestly, kitty, who is gonna walk into my living room
说真的 凯蒂 走进我家客厅之后
And take us seriously?
谁还会把我们当回事?
All right, sarah, just listen to me.
好了 莎拉 听我说
You are brilliant, you are experienced,
你很出色 经验丰富
And you have a very good idea. just stay calm.
你们的创意很好 保持冷静就好了
Stay calm. I know that.
保持冷静 我知道
hey, have you seen my notes?
看见我的笔记本了吗
I had them in my hand a minute ago.
刚才我还拿在手上的
Dining room table, second chair on the left.
餐桌左边第二张椅子上
Okay, kitty, I gotta go.
好了 凯蒂 我得挂了
Oh, gee. nice talking to you, too.
老天 很高兴和你聊天
Where'd you get that tie? thrift store.
你的领带哪买♥♥的 旧货店
Looks like it. lose it.
一看就是 换了它
I still think we should've rented a conference room.
我觉得我们应该租个会议室
Maybe we should just reschedule this.
或者换个时间
Kyle, danny brown is gonna be here any minute.
凯尔 丹尼·布朗一会就到
We can't afford a conference room.
我们租不起会议室
We can barely afford lunch.
甚至连像样点的午饭都请不起
Besides, venture capital firms love frugality.
再说了 风险投资公♥司♥都喜欢节俭
It shows them that we're only spending on what's critical,
这表明我们把钱都花在刀刃上了
Therefore maximizing potential profitability.
这样潜在利润额就能达到最大
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表