剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
and my help and my chicken paprika.
需要我帮忙 还需要我的微辣鸡
And then you read the book.
然后你又看到了书
It wasn't the words.Let's face it--
其实和说什么无关 说实在的
you've called me worse.
比这难听的你都说过
I guess I had just started to believe that
只是我刚刚开始觉得
you valued me and you looked up to me.
你认为我是有价值的 是值得敬佩的
And then I read your description of me and...
可却又看到你那样描述我
it felt like...
感觉就像
you still just saw me as the person who...
你还是觉得我只是那个
made your lunches.
煮饭婆
Oh,mom.Mom,no.
妈妈 不是的
Maybe I thought that when I was 10 or 15,but...
也许我小的时候会这么觉得
you know what?I-I,um,I brought you this...
可是 我把这个带来
because...
正是因为
I do value your opinion.
我真的很看重你的意见
And also,I don't think that you read the first page
而且我想 你应该没注意到第一页吧
when you read it before.
之前看的时候
this book is dedicated to nora walker...
谨以此书 献给诺拉·沃克
my mother,"who taught me how to fight
我的妈妈 她教会我勇敢拼搏
"and how to stand up for who I am.
教会我坚持做自己
Without her,this book wouldn't be possible.
有了她 我才能完成这本书
you're right.It doesn't seem so bad in context.
你说的对 看了上下文就没那么糟了
You snore,you know?
你会打呼噜呢
No,I don't. Yeah,you do.
我没有 就有
You have that,like,little,like...little snore noise going.
就那种小小的哼哼声
Shut up.
别说啦
How'd you sleep?Okay?
昨晚睡得好么
It was the best first time "sleeping" together ever.
这个"初夜"很棒
It was my first time sleeping with a millionaire.
我也是第一次 和百万富婆同床共枕
well,don't get used to it.It's not gonna last.
别习惯了 那头衔不会戴很久
Okay,suddenly,you're not half as sexy.
好吧 性感指数掉了一半了哦
shut up.You weren't gettin' any anyways.
噢耶 反正没你的份
So you want to go surfing?
想去冲浪么
I don't know.I kinda feel like I should get back
不知道 我觉得我该回去
and talk to your mom.
找你妈妈聊聊
Okay.
好吧
What about breakfast?I'm starving.
那要吃早饭么 我饿扁了
Breakfast.Done.
好吧
not the book again.
又是那本书么
I'm almost halfway through.
我看了快一半了
You know what?
知道么
It's so good.
写的真是太棒了
Really? Really.
真的么 嗯
She doesn't paint us quite as bad as I thought.
她也没把我们写的那么差劲
More importantly,it's such an interesting perspective on politics.
最关键的是 她的政♥治♥观点有趣极了
I'm so proud of her.
真为她感到骄傲
Of course,I don't agree with half of it.
当然咯 大多数观点我都不赞同
You didn't come here to talk about this.
你不是来这儿说这个的
No,no.
嗯 不是
I-I need to give you this.
我想把这个给你
Rebecca,th-- this is your trust
瑞贝卡 这 是你的信托基金啊
your quite substantial trust,as I remember.
如果我没记错 是很大一笔基金啊
What are you doing?
你怎么了
It--it doesn't belong to me anymore.
这不再是我的了
And I--and I want you and your family to have it,
这是属于你和整个家庭的
so I'm--I'm gonna put it in your name.
我想把它转到你名下
Or you could give it to ryan.I-I don't know.
或者你也可以给莱恩
Well,that implies I'm ever gonna meet him.
说的好像我会去找他似的
You're not?
难道不是?
You know,rebecca,kitty does mention you in the book.
瑞贝卡 凯蒂书里也提到你了哦
It's this really small passage I think we all overlooked
只言片语的 所以我们都漏看了
because we were so busy skimming for our own names.
每个人都忙着找自己的名字去了
She calls you,um,"collateral damage,"
她管你叫"间接受害者"
and I think it's true.
我觉得她说的对
I think you've suffered more than anyone
在这个家庭错误的纠葛里
for this family's missteps.
我觉得你受到的伤害最深
This--this ryan person...
这个叫莱恩的
why should he go through what you went through?
为什么要把他也扯进来呢
Why should he be collateral damage?
他不应该受到这样的伤害
He shouldn't,and--and he's not going to be.
这不应该 我们也不会让这事发生
About this trust-- I'll hold it for you
关于信托基金 我帮你保管
in case you change your mind.
或许你会改变想法
I won't.
我不会的
Well,I'll hold it for you for a rainy day.
我就替你收着 或许将来会用到
I-I-I know that you're still mad at me,
我知道你还在生我的气
but I just got off the phone with carla hanson,and,uh,
不过我刚打电♥话♥给卡拉·汉森
we passed.
我们合格了
oh,thank god.
老天有眼
I mean,that--that's if you still want to raise a child with me.
不知道你还想不想和我一起抚养小孩
With you?yeah.
和你一起 当然想
With your family?You know,I may need a couple of weeks.
和你家里人一起 那得好好考虑一下了
I know.I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about my family
关于我的家人
and the--the book and the chicken--
关于那本书 还有微辣鸡
you don't have to apologize about your family.
你不需要为你的家人道歉
I mean,at least they show up.
至少他们来了
You know,it's more than I can say for most people.
这就比大多数人好得多
So do I need to apologize for the book?
那书呢 需要我道歉么
For not telling me about it,yeah.
瞒着我写书 当然要道歉
Okay,I'm sorry for not telling you about the book,
好吧 对不起 没有告诉你写书的事
and I'm sorry for the way that I finally told you
最后告诉你的方式
when I told you.
也非常对不起
So you--you read it?
你看过了?
Twice. Twice,really?
两遍 真的么
okay.So this is my punishment,the silent treatment?
好吧 这是惩罚么 玩沉默
Maybe. Well,it's cruel.
算是吧 够狠的
I-I-I don't know what to s-- I-I mean,
我不知道说什么才好
I knew you could write,but this is so smart.
我是知道你文笔好 可这写的实在是太漂亮了
It's so human
非常贴近生活
and incredibly relevant in a post-partisan debate.
又和泛党辩论相当切合
Oh,my god.
天哪
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Oh,really?Real--Oh,my god.
噢 真的么 噢 老天
There's one thing. What?
不过有件事 什么
You know if you publish this,you're gonna have to resign.
如果你要出书 你就得辞职
Well--well,what do you mean?
什么意思
I can't have people on my staff writing books.
我不允许我的团队有人写书的
But it's completely up to you.
就看你怎么想了
Well,I'm glad you called.
真高兴你打电♥话♥来
Well,it is long overdue,
虽然有点晚了
and thanks of expediting our distribution license.
还是要谢谢你 帮我们办了销♥售♥许可
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Well,you do it very well.
那就是你做的太好了
thank you.
谢谢夸奖
hey,look,if--if there's anything else,you know,that I could do...
如果还有什么 可以帮忙的
do you mean that?
真的可以吗
Of course.
当然
well,I have a daughter who's been going through
我有个女儿 最近过得很不顺
this really rough time--mental health issues--
有些心理健康方面的问题
and I was trying to find this old friend of hers.
所以我就想找一下她的一个老朋友
You have access to public records,don't you?
你可以接触到那些官方档案 对吧
State records,yes.
州级的 还是可以的
I was hoping that if she could
我是想说 如果她能
reconnect with this friend,it might help.
和老朋友重新联♥系♥上 或许有所帮助
Not a problem.
这个好说
all I need is a name.
就是得告诉我下名字
Oh,great.
太好了
I can't tell you what a huge favor this is.
你真的是帮了我大忙了
His name is ryan...
他的名字叫莱恩
ryan lafferty.
莱恩·拉夫迪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表