剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, tommy and julia left last night, too.
汤米和朱莉娅昨晚也走了
We're like rats deserting a sinking ship.
就像老鼠跑路一样
Sarah, can I get you any, um, breakfast?
莎拉 来点早饭吧
No, thanks, scotty. I just lost my appetite.
不用了 斯科特 我现在没胃口了
Sarah, scotty made a delicious frittata.
莎拉 斯科特做了很好吃的蛋卷
At least you can sit down and have a few bites.
你至少坐下来吃几口吧
Okay, mother. I shall stay for breakfast.
好的 妈妈 我是应该留下来吃早餐
Good.
对啊
Great.
太棒了
Okay, kevin. I am so sorry about the shelf.
我很抱歉库珀弄倒了那个架子
Of course I will pay for anything that broke.
打坏的东西我会赔的
don't worry about it. and before I do any more damage,
别担心那个了 以免我做更多蠢事
I'd just like to say that I've been thinking a lot about everything,
我想说 我想了很多
And I realize that perhaps I am not the best person
我意识到 我不是最佳人选
decide about what we do about ryan.
来决定我们应该怎样应对莱恩
well, that's big of you. oh, give me a break.
你很大度嘛 饶了我吧
I'm done with trying to convince anybody to do anything.
我再也不会劝任何人做任何事了
You're the head of this family.
你才是一家之主
I think you should decide.
我觉得应该由你来决定
It would've been nice if you'd come to that conclusion yesterday.
你要是昨天能有这个觉悟多好啊
Yeah.
对啊
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
You need some help?
要帮忙吗
Nah.
不用了
It's my first apartment. I should probably do it by myself.
我的第一间公♥寓♥ 我应该自己动手
Rebecca, look, about last night. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
瑞贝卡 昨天晚上的事我想跟你道歉
I mean, god, you've lost so much in this last month,
一个月里 你失去了很多
I mean, your mom and-- and david, and...
你妈妈 大卫 还有...
I should've been more sensitive to what you were feeling.
我应该更顾虑一下你的情绪
I'm just scared.
我是怕了
If I lose you and your family, what do I have left?
如果再失去你和你的家人 我还剩下什么
Look, you--
其实
You're not the only one who's scared, though.
并不是只有你怕了
Rebecca, you're my best friend in this world.
瑞贝卡 你是我在这个世界上最好的朋友
Do you think I want to risk losing that?
你觉得我想冒险失去你吗
Justin...
贾斯汀
The thing is, I think we have to.
不过我们必须要这么做
Risk it, I mean.
必须要冒这个险
Maybe we should stop wasting time worrying about how it might end...
我们不用去担心会怎么结束
Because maybe...
因为可能
You know, maybe... maybe it won't end.
可能我们之间不会结束呢
Can we start over...
我们能重新来过吗
Without all the pressure?
丢掉所有包袱
There's a roller right behind you. we could start with that.
你身后有个滚刷 想重新来过就帮我刷墙
Okay.
好吧
So is this bad time to tell you
如果告诉你这颜色暴丑的话
that this is the worst color on the planet?
还来得及么
justin! what?
贾斯汀 怎么啦
Well, that was a quick trip. I don't even have any laundry.
这趟旅行够迅速的 我都没有衣服要洗
I think your family's got enough dirty laundry for all of us.
你家人给我们找的麻烦不少了
is that her? she's worse than my mother
是你姐姐吗 她比我妈还烦
When she wants to talk.
当她想要跟我谈谈的时候
You're gonna have to talk to her eventually.
反正最后你还是会跟她谈
why? because
为什么 因为
She's not gonna stop until you do, and...
直到你跟她谈了她才会罢休
You love her.
而且你也爱她
Okay.
好吧
Too late.
晚啦
Look, she was sorry when she came to talk to you last night.
昨晚她来找你的时候 她挺内疚的
Robert, I know.
我知道 罗伯特
you keep on telling me that. I don't understand.
你跟我说了好多次了 我不明白
All of the horrible things I've seen your family do to each other,
你们家人彼此间做了很多差劲的事情
what about this is so terrible? it's not just about the letter.
你怎么一直纠结这件呢 这不仅仅是信
Sarah has a completely unrealistic view of my life.
莎拉从来对我的生活都是想当然的
She always has.
她从来都是
She thinks that everything comes so easily to me,
认为我的成就都是轻而易举的
And that is not how it is. I have struggled in my career.
事实才不是这样 我也为事业挣扎过
It took me forever to meet you--
我的爱情也是守候的结果啊
Ah, but it was worth the wait, wasn't it?
值得为我守候 是吧
Robert, I'm serious. how can I rely on sarah to help me
罗伯特 我是认真的 我怎么能指望莎拉
If she doesn't even know that I have any problems?
如果她都不知道我面临的问题
She probably doesn't.
她很可能不知道
you put on very brave face.
你一直强颜示人
So what?
那又怎么样
She's my sister,she's supposed to know me better
她可是我姐姐啊 她应该更了解我才对
And by the way, who are you defending?
还有 你在护着谁啊
Because it doesn't sound like you're defending me.
好像你没在护着我啊
if you think this is part of a larger problem,
如果你们之间还有更大的问题
You should say something.
你应该说点什么
Okay, but when do you get to the point
那我要是对莎拉不抱希望了
Where you stop expecting somebody to change?
还有这个必要吗
Do you really think you and sarah are there?
你跟莎拉已经到那个境地了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How much damage was there?
有多大损失
Some--some pottery, a ceramic bowl and two glass vases.
一些陶艺品 一个瓷碗 两个玻璃花瓶
They were la marina vases.
那是拉马尼拉花瓶
I didn't know that.
我不了解呃
Anything else?
还有其他的么
A whale.
一条鲸鱼
The whale.
只有一条鲸鱼
Yeah.
对
There is one other thing.
还有一件事
We lost ojai as a client.
我们丢了欧康这个客户
How?
怎么会
My--my brother fired us.
我哥哥炒了我们
They're in a financial bind. they're trying to save money.
他们的财政出现困难 要减少支出
You had a hell of a weekend, didn't you?
你这周末过得够衰的了
Yes, sir, I did.
是的 先生
You better get back to work.
你还是先去干活吧
Yes, sir.
好的先生
Keys.
钥匙放这了
Your brother tommy's on the line.
你哥哥汤米来电♥话♥
He's called about four times now.
他都挂了四次了
Tell him I'm in a meeting.
告诉他我在开会
are you sure? yep.
确定吗 嗯
Okay. no problem.
好 没问题
Nora?
诺拉
Don't worry,I parked at visitor's lot.
不用紧张 我车停在来访者车位了
Yes, but you didn't make an appointment,
好 但是你没跟我预约
So i-if you'll excuse me.
如果你不介意的话
No, I won't excuse you.
不 我介意
I've been excuse you for months and months.
我已经忍♥你很久了
Giving you the benefit of the doubt,
一开始我相信人性本善
When really, I should've known that nothing--
实际上 我应该知道
Nothing you have done
从你第一次见到威廉开始
Since you first met william has been
你做的每一件事情
In the best interest of my family or me.
都不顾我和我家人的利益
Nora, you live in a dream world
诺拉 你活在一个童话世界里
Where no one gets hurt and everyone gets what they want.
没人受害 所有人都是赢家
Well, I do expect when I make a deal with someone,
当我跟某人达成协议的时候
They stick to it.
我还是希望某人能说话算话的
Oh, well, then maybe you should've read the fine print,
那你应该去看看白纸黑字怎么写的
Because I don't owe you anything.
我什么也不欠你的
You promised you would not micromanage this company,
你答应过的不插手公♥司♥内部事务的
That you would let sarah and tommy run it.
说好了让莎拉和汤米来管
Instead, you have put yourself in a position to hurt kevin.
相反的 你却做了伤害凯文的事情
I told you, talk to tommy about that.
我告诉过你了 去跟汤米谈谈
and you've poisoned tommy.
而且你还蛊惑了汤米
You have never stopped relishing in trying to humiliate me.
你一直不停的享受让我出丑的乐趣
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表