剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But these dreams...
但在梦里
In the last one, she was crying,
最后一个梦里 她在哭
And... I knew she really needed me
我知道她真的需要我
And that I had to be there.
我必须陪在那儿
But the weird thing is,
但奇怪的是
It didn't feel like a burden anymore.
我不再觉得那是负担
It just felt amazing.
感觉很奇妙
It's like that famous line-- "in dreams begin..."
就像台词里说的 让梦想起航
"begin responsibility."
我们肩负重任
Whenever we decide, I'm ready.
无论何时 我都准备好了
I think you would make an incredible father.
我想你会成为很好的父亲
Let's put this on you. there you go, honey.
穿得漂漂亮亮的 好了 宝贝
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
You have a visitor.
有人来看你了
Look. it's uncle kev. oh, wow.
看 是凯文叔叔
Don't let uncle scotty see you in that princess nightgown.
别让斯科特叔叔看到你的公主睡衣
He'll want that for himself.
他会眼红的
I'm gonna go make elizabeth a bottle.Okay.
我去给小伊丽莎白冲瓶奶
I'm just gonna put on her diaper a little bit better.
我要稍微调整一下她的尿布
Lie down, honey.
躺下 宝贝
you want a hand with that?
要帮忙吗
No, no. i-i got it.good,cause I'd have no idea what to do.
不了 我可以 好的 其实我也不会
Look...
听着
With everything going on right now,
发生了那么多事
The one thing I am sure of...
但我能肯定的是
Is that you're her father.
你是她的父亲
So...
所以
I'll defer to you.
我听你的
You'll always be a part of her life.
你永远是她生命中的一部分
Good. as long as I can be the crazy uncle
好 我就是那个给她狂买♥♥礼物的
Who buys her tons of presents
疯狂叔叔
And gives her a place to crash when mom and dad fight...
父母吵架时 她可以随时来我这儿哭
All right. look, I'm gonna go help mommy.
好的 我去帮妈妈
You stay with uncle kevin, okay?
你和凯文叔叔待一会 好吗
Careful.
小心
Got her.
好了
Hey. hey, pretty lady.
小公主
Hey, pretty lady. how are u doing?
小公主 你好么
I've been thinking a lot about you recently.
我最近总想着你呢
What's with all this drooling?
怎么流了那么多口水
You gotta quit that by the time you get into boys...
这习惯得改改 特别是看上帅哥的时候
Or girls.We'll never knows.
或美女 谁知道呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表