剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
All right. I'll see you later.
好 晚点见
Excuse me. uh, I'm looking for ryan lafferty.
打扰 我找莱恩·拉夫迪
He's right over there.
他就在那
Excuse me. Oh, sorry.
让一下 抱歉
You can take any table. ryan?
请随便坐 莱恩?
Yeah.
对
I'm nora. nora walker.
我是诺拉 诺拉·沃克
You called me. we talked on the phone.
你打过电♥话♥给我 我们在电♥话♥上聊过
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Yeah, isn't that what we discussed?
我们不是说过了么
Is it?
有么
Remember you said you had your political science paper you couldn't write,
是的 你说你不太会写政♥治♥学论文
So we talked about my coming up?
所以让我过来
Right. yeah. we, uh, we talked about that.
是啊 当然 我们谈过
I'm sorry. I just didn't know it was happening today.
抱歉 只是没想到你今天来
I'm sorry. Maybe I misunderstood.
抱歉 也许我误解了
It's okay. I'm just a little shocked.
没事 我只是有点惊讶
Ryan, if you don't want to do this, it's fine. no, no, no. I do.
莱恩 你不愿意也没事的 不不
I don't want to intrude. it's okay, really.
我不想勉强 没事 真的
Thing is, I don't get off until 3:00 today, so...
其实我要3点才下班
That's okay. I don't have anything else planned.
没关系 我也没什么事
Okay.
好
Well, can I get you a coffee or a latte or something?
要来点咖啡么 拿铁怎么样
Oh, coffee, black coffee.
咖啡 黑咖啡
What are you doing lurking outside my door?
你在我门前鬼鬼祟祟的干什么
So kitty did that interview this morning,
凯蒂今早接受了访谈
And "the times" sent some of her quotes over,
《时代》杂♥志♥发来了她的一些话
And they were just wondering if you'd care to comment.
希望你评论一下
You know the whole ticking time bomb thing I talked about
还记得我说的定时炸♥弹♥么
I mean, this isn't, you know...
不是指这个
This is a cherry bomb in someone's locker. let me see it.
这是某人后院起火 让我看看
I'm pretty sure they're out of context.
我敢肯定这是被断章取义的
I mean, you know, once it's put into the profile,
要加上上下文
It'll make a lot more sense.
才说得通
I doubt it.
那可不一定
I have crafted some responses,
我酝酿了几种回答
You know, the kind that we can just spin into
总之就是那种
"kitty being kitty."
"这就是凯蒂"
Just kill it.
毙掉
Excuse me?
什么
Kill the story. that's a little extreme.
封♥杀♥这报道 这有点极端吧
Maybe you'd want to talk to kitty first.
你最好和凯蒂说一声
After this meeting, I'll talk to kitty.
开完会我就和她谈
You take care of that.
这个你搞定
Here, it's on me.
算我的
I don't know if you like apple fritters or not, but...
不知道你喜不喜欢苹果馅油炸饼
Thank you. that's really nice of you.
谢谢 你真好
Oh, and I found someone to cover my shift,
我找到人替班了
So I should be done really soon.
所以 马上就好
Great, well, that's fine.Just take your time.
很好啊 你慢慢来
He brought me an apple fritter.
他请我吃苹果馅油炸饼
He makes apple fritters?
他会做苹果馅油炸饼?
No, he works here at a coffeehouse.
不 他在咖啡店工作
He's putting himself through college.
他勤工俭学
I think that's very impressive.
这点很不错
Look, I'm gonna pick you up tonight at the airport,
我今晚去飞机场接你
We'll have dinner, and then you'll fill me in on everything, okay?
一起吃晚餐 你再具体跟我说
I'm not coming home tonight.
我今晚不回去
What do you mean you're not coming home? what happened?
什么意思 怎么了
We haven't even had a moment to sit down and talk to each other.
我们还没机会坐下来谈谈
I was prepared for this.
我是要来跟他谈谈的
I got a room at a bed-and-breakfast. I knew it.
我订了间房♥ 我就知道
I knew that you would get entangled.
我就知道你又死心眼了
I'm not entangled.
我没有
You're not entangled? you just extended your trip, nora.
还说没有? 你都拉长行程了 诺拉
Saul... gotta go.
索尔... 挂了
Well, my replacement showed up. I'm done. great.
替班的人来了 我下班了 太好了
I'm really sorry if I was rude to you when you came in.
真的很抱歉 你来的时候我态度不好
That's all right. it's not every day you meet your...
没事 你又不是每天都见你的
Whatever I am.
我也不知道怎么说
My father's widow.
我爸爸的遗孀
Your biological father's widow.
你生父的遗孀
Yes.
对
My daughter kitty is adopting a baby,
我女儿凯蒂收养了一个孩子
So we're all very aware that
所以我们都认为
your real parents are the ones who raise you.
一手将你带大的 才是真正的父母
Really? because I'm feeling kind of caught in the middle of all that right now.
是么 这双方让我很矛盾
Yeah, I'll bet.
我猜也是
Ryan.
莱恩
I hope this is all right.
希望这没什么
I brought you some pictures
我带了些照片
I thought maybe you'd like to look at.
我想也许你会想看看
Now then that would make it all real, wouldn't it?
然后一切会变得有真实感 是么
Yeah.
对
So this is him.
是他?
Yes.That's william.
是的 就是威廉
God. this is so weird.
天 这太奇怪了
He's sort of exactly how I pictured him.
他和我想象的一模一样
Did you know about my mom?
你知道我妈妈的事么
No. I didn't.
不 不知道
So how did you find out?
那你怎么发现的
That's a long story.
一言难尽
That's okay.
没事(你说吧)
Rebecca, hey.
瑞贝卡
Hey, I was just actually walking down hudson,
我正巧路过哈德森
I saw the sign, so I thought I'd stop in and say hi, but...
我看到招牌就进来了 想打个招呼
unless you're busy, I can...
还是说你在忙...
No, no, actually, uh, it's perfect timing.
不不 来的正是时候
I could use your help. oh, cool.
来帮个忙 好
Would you hold that up for me?
能把那幅拿给我么
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, wow, this is amazing.
这幅真棒
Oh, thanks. is it yours?
谢谢 是你拍的吗
Yeah. I took that about a month ago.
是的 一个月前拍的
You can get that if you want.
你想接就去接吧
No, no, it's okay. it's probably not important.
不接了 应该不重要
All right, thanks. great.
好的 谢谢
Oh, and, you know, i-i was in such a daze this morning,
你知道么 我早上有点恍惚
I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks for letting me stay with you.
忘了谢谢你 让我留下来 真抱歉
Well, you don't have to thank me.
不用谢我
You're, uh, you're my kid, right?
你是我的孩子
So, uh, what do you think of this one?
你觉得这幅怎样
Um, it's nice.
挺好的
It's nice?
挺好的么
All right, got it.
好吧 我知道了
But, I mean, still, we don't have, you know,
但是 我们还不是
Your average father-daughter relationship.
正常的父女关系
Huh? wha--oh. no, we don't.
是啊
I mean, I'm sure you didn't appreciate me
你肯定不喜欢我
Just showing up on your doorstep like that.
那样突然出现
well, I mean, I can't say
确实得说
You were the first person I was expecting to see.
我最没想到的就是你
thought I was an angry ex-lover?
以为是个愤怒的老情人么
The thought did cross my mind.
我的确这么想过
Speaking of which, uh, how's your mom?
对了 你妈妈怎么说
What does she think about you being here?
你来我这儿她怎么想
she doesn't know.
她不知道
Ah. got it.
明白了
No, but we've actually been getting along great recently.
但我们最近关系挺和谐
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表