剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
And you know what? he's not, not even to his own kids.
他才不承认 更别说对他孩子
That sounds like tommy.
听着还真像汤米
He won't even admit he might have to go to prison,
他也不承认自己得去蹲监狱
He thinks he's invincible.
他觉得自己天下无敌
No, he thinks he's dad.
不 他以为他是老爸
At least you get out of this ryan soiree. oh, you know, honestly?
至少你不用参加莱恩见面会了 坦白说
I think it would come as a welcome relief at this point.
眼下这时 那倒是个不错的排解
You know what, kevin? courtney's here with the kids.
凯文 科特尼和孩子们都在这儿
I-i better get back.will you, uh, tell tommy that I love him?
我得回去了 告诉汤米我爱他 好吗
Okay, tell robert i... l-like him a lot.
好的 告诉罗伯特 我很...喜欢他
Yes!
棒极了
Oh, death, taxes and robert's inability to show weakness--
死亡 赋税 还有罗伯特的从不示弱
Some things never change.
有些事一辈子都不会变
Well, i-i think that he's...
我觉得他
Putting on a good face for the kids.
只是想展示好的一面给孩子们
Right, but you'd think he just had his wisdom teeth pulled.
对 你就当他只是拔完智齿吧
Okay. okay, you try, dad.
好极了 好的 你来试试 老爸
Uh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I-i think that you should just be the referee.
我觉得你做裁判就好了
Please, can daddy play? why don't you just let daddy watch?
老爸来打一局嘛 让你老爸看看呢
I'm not gonna break. look at the two of you...
玩游戏又不会怎么样 看看你们俩
Boy, that's why I never understood polygamy.
难怪我不喜欢一夫多妻制
Okay, here we go. ready? all right.
好吧 我们开始 准备好了吗 好的
Yes! nice! that's how you knock 'em down.
好极了 漂亮 你该这么打
low five, low five.
小小的击个掌来
You know, honey what?
亲爱的 怎么了
I-i think it would be a good idea if you took a break,
你休息会儿吧
Maybe took a little I don't need to be put down for a nap.
就一会儿 不要跟我说去睡觉
I'm sorry. oh, no, sweetie.
对不起 不是因为你 宝贝
No, you--you, uh, you didn't do anything wrong.
不 你没做错什么
No, you know what? she's right. I should go lay down.
嗯 她说的对 我去躺会儿
But listen, I want you guys to practice, okay?
但听着 你们好好练习 好吗
Because when I come back, it is so on.okay?
等我回来再比试 怎么样
You know what, guys? maybe we should get going, huh?
孩子们 或许我们该走了
I took some notes, drew up a timeline.
我写了一些笔记 拟了个时间表
Okay.
好的
Okay, that's great. I'll see you then.
好的 好极了 再见
Uh, sorry. just my lawyer.
抱歉 是我的律师
So I gathered.
我明白
David, there are a few things I need to take care of for this case.
大卫 这案子有些事我还是得亲自出马
Like going to the arraignment?
比如去听提审吗
Okay, I know I said that I wouldn't go,
好吧 我知道我说过不去的
But ojai is my company.
但欧康是我的公♥司♥
I needed to be there to what, to gloat?
我得到场啊 去干吗 幸灾乐祸吗
I don't want this drama.
我不想这样的
I-i don't want any of this.
我根本不想搞成这样
Oh. hey, rebecca.
嗨 瑞贝卡
Hey.
嗨
Uh... I brought you these.
我给你拿这些来了
Oh, thanks. you didn't need to do that.
谢谢 不必特地跑一趟啦
No problem.
没关系
Am I interrupting something?
打断你们说话了吗
No, you're not interrupting anything.
不 才没有呢
No, your, uh, your mom was just telling me
不 你妈妈刚刚告诉我
How much she's not enjoying this business with tommy.
她是多么不想跟汤米闹出这么一场
I know it's hard for you to believe,
我知道你不相信
But this has been hard for me.
但我真的也不好受
I know. it's very painful.
我知道 很痛苦
Stop.
别说了
You know, tommy's actually really suffering.
实际上汤米也不好过
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
And there's nothing I can do to change it.
但我无能为力
You could drop the charges.
你或许可以撤诉
What?
什么
Mom, I know what he did was unforgivable.
妈妈 我知道他的所作所为不可原谅
But if tommy goes to jail...
但如果汤米进了监狱
Mom, I love you,
妈妈 我爱你
But justin and I love each other, too,
但贾斯汀和我也彼此相爱
And it's coming between us even though we're trying.
我们在努力了 可还是无法避免矛盾
You're the only person that can stop it.
你是唯一能阻止这一切的人
She's right, holly.
她说得对 赫莉
I'm not asking you to do it for tommy.
不是为了汤米
But if there's any way that you can do it for me...
就当是为了我
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
I will.
我会的
I stopped in at ojai
我去过欧康了
That's a joke, right?
你开玩笑吧
It must be,because I know you heard me this morning
肯定是的 因为今早你听到了
When I specifically said that would be a terrible idea.
我明确表示了这主意是多么糟糕
I'm sorry if I'm a little concerned that--
我很抱歉 我就是有点担心
That the only time I might be able to see my brother
在今后的或许五年时间里
For the next, I don't know, five years,
想见我的弟弟
Is through a sheet of glass.
都只能隔着那面厚厚的玻璃
We can't let it happen, kevin.
我们不能让这样的事发生 凯文
I know, I know. it doesn't mean we can stop it.
我知道 但那不意味着我们能阻止
Do we even know if he's coming tonight?
我们甚至不知道他今晚会不会来
Yes, he agreed to come,
他会来的 他答应过
And after we leave, he's gonna tell mom.
我们离开后 他会告诉妈妈的
Good.
那就好
How do I look?
我看起来怎样
What?
什么
Is this too fancy, with the bow?
太花俏了吗 这蝴蝶结
I don't care.
我才不管你穿什么
You'd think I would know what to wear
你以为我学会了么
To one of these "meet your new half sibling" shindigs by now.
这种"见同父异母手足"的聚会该穿什么
All right, let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜
Preemptively intoxicating yourself
先自我麻痹一下
Before the worst-timed dinner in walker family history?
好迎接史上最糟糕的沃克晚宴?
I thought hiding in the corner might help, too.
躲在角落也是个不错的办法
So thank you for the strong-arm phone call.
多谢你的恐吓电♥话♥啦
Please. I'm merely the messenger.
拜托 我只是传个口信
That was all nora's work.
诺拉才喜欢恐吓的
Has tommy even told her?
汤米和她谈过了吗
Or is he just gonna wait until she notices
还是他想等到她自己发现
A prison postmark on his first letter?
家信上的监狱邮戳?
Well, I suspect he's having a bit of denial,
我想他还是不愿意相信这个事实吧
If that's what you're asking.
如果这是你想问的
Well, this is gonna be fun.
那这肯定会很有趣
Where are harold and maude? thank you.
哈诺德和莫德在哪呢 谢谢
Maude's in the kitchen. harold's upstairs.
莫德在厨房♥ 哈诺德在楼上
All right. don't, uh, don't worry about it.
好吧 别担心
We haven't even, uh, started eating yet,
我们还没开饭呢
All right. sweet. I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later.all right. bye.
好的 亲爱的 待会说
Who was that? oh, that was rebecca.
那是谁 是瑞贝卡
what, is there a problem?
怎么了 有什么问题
Oh, no, justin. hey, I should invite joe.
没什么 贾斯汀 我也许该请乔过来
Because apparently there is no limit
因为很明显
To the amount of tension that this family can bear.
这家宴谁都能来
sarah, you know what? It's not her problem.
莎拉 那不是她的问题
It's tommy's problem, all right?
是汤米的问题
So let him deal with it. deal with what?
让他自己处理去 处理什么
Justin invited rebecca.
贾斯汀请了瑞贝卡
Actually, mom did, okay? and she has every right to be here.
是妈妈邀请的 而且她来也没什么不妥
This is unbelievable.
太夸张了
Wow, man. well, I really appreciate the support.
真感激你们的支持啊
You know what, dude? don't.
兄弟 别这样
Maybe you're the one that shouldn't be here, all right?
你才是那个不该来的那个人
Hey, hey, guys. know what? now is not the time to talk about this,
伙计们 现在谈这个不适合
So keep your voice down. listen, everybody
小声点 听着 各位...
All right, you guys. I know what you're doing.
大伙儿 我知道你们在干吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表