剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
So who else is gonna be there?
还有谁会去
Uh,some sheikhs,diplomats,
一些酋长 外交官
maybe a lesser ayatollah.
可能还有阿亚图拉(伊♥斯♥兰♥教什叶派领袖)
It's a veritable middle-eastern potpourri.
这是名副其实的中东大集♥会♥
A late-night emergency trip washington D.C.
大半夜的 还得去华盛顿出差
It's--it's crazy.
太夸张了吧
Did they give you an agenda yet?
知道行程了吗
Hey,didn't you quit being my communications director?
你不是不当我的公♥关♥总监了么
Yeah,I did,but I didn't quit being your wife.
是啊 可我没说不当你妻子啊
okay. agenda--breakfast,
好吧 早餐时间
we,uh,suggest that they increase oil production,
建议他们增加石油产量
lunch,we ask them to increase oil production,
午餐时间 要求他们增加石油产量
dinner,we beg themto increase oil production.
晚餐嘛 乞求他们增加石油产量
And in the meantime,we're being driven
然后顺便坐着悍马
around washington D.C.In a hummer.
逛逛华盛顿
You know what?Maybe--maybe I should just go with you.
要不我还是跟你一起去吧
You know,just to keep you company.It'll be nice.
就陪陪你 也不错啊
I was hoping that you would fill up for me
我还想让你明早替我出席
at the children's literacy breakfast tomorrow morning.
儿童扫盲的早餐会呢
Oh,well,okay,but I could still fly out right after that.
那好吧 过后我也可以飞去找你啊
You'd hate it.
你不会喜欢的
I'd bein meetings the whole time.You'd be stuck in an apartment.
我整天开会 你只能呆在公♥寓♥里
You know,it's--it's all the same,robert.
都一样的 罗伯特
I either wait for you there or i wait here for a-a baby.
要么等你 要么等着被选中
It's hey...
这 嘿
we're gonna get chosen,
我们会被选中的
and obsessing on it is not gonna make it happen any quicker.
你这么纠结也于事无补的
I'm not obsessing about it.
我没有纠结啦
I'm--I'm--I'm just concerned,preoccupied.
我只是比较在意啊
I'm worried.
我很担心
I'm...
我...
okay,define "obsessing".
好吧 你说的纠结是什么意思
I wish I could stay and distract you.
我也希望能留下来陪你
But the fate of our internal combustion engines
但内燃机的问题
hangs in the balance.
还悬而未决
I-I know.
我明白
Just try to stay busy.
试着找点事做
Right.
好吧
Right,busy.
好吧 找点事做
Wake up,sweetie.It's time for dinner.
醒醒 亲爱的 该吃晚饭了
Couldn't find my clothes.
找不着我的衣服
And plus,I didn't want to give your new neighbors a show,so...
又不想让你邻居大饱眼福 只好
I made you a peanut butter and jelly.
我给你做了花生黄油三明治
Ooh,with the crusts off.Nice.
哦 面包皮也去掉了 真好
I really can't take you seriously in that robe.
你穿成这样 我没法和你说点正经话
well,I guess I have no choice then.
那好 我也没的选了
I'm going commando.
那就裸裎相见吧
I don't know if that's gonna make it easier to talk to you.
这样不见得更容易说话诶
We'll see.
试看看咯
Any our clothes are in the laundry room.
衣服都在洗衣房♥
The laundry room.
在洗衣房♥哦
so what are your plans for tomorrow?
你明天有计划了么
My mom has to be up at the vineyard for a couple of days,
我妈会在葡萄园呆几天
so i just need to check her messages.Why?
我去给她查查留言就好 怎么啦
Well,it's no big deal.It's just,um...
啊 没什么 只是
I have my narcotics anonymous meeting tomorrow,
我明天要去互助会
and there's ceremony celebrating our sobriety anniversaries.
有个戒毒周♥年♥庆♥
It's already been a year?
已经要1年了啊
Give or take a week.
差不多了
God,I can't believe last year,I was literally locked in a room
老天 去年这时候 我正在关禁闭
with kevin and tommy,
有凯文和汤米陪我
puking my guts out.
我吐得快死了
And now I'm sober,and they can't be with in a mile of each other.
结果现在我戒了 他们俩倒翻脸了
A lot happens in a year.
去年发生了好多事啊
Yeah,tell me about it.You're now laying in my bed comando.
谁说不是呢 你都裸着上我的床了呢
is everyone going?
大家都去吗
I mean,everyone's pretty busy.It's no big deal.
大家都忙得很 这又不是什么大事
I mean,I'm just getting my year chip
就是拿个纪念章
and giving a really lame speech.
再发表个演讲就是了
Of course I'll go with you.
我会跟你一起去的
Really? And thank you for inviting me.
真的吗 谢谢你邀请我
I know how hard it is for you to talk about this stuff,so...
我知道谈论这些对你来说很难
you're welcome.
你真好
Thank you.
谢谢
For?
为啥
For tonight and this afternoon...
为了今晚还有下午
yesterday afternoon...
昨天下午
and yesterday morning...
和昨天早上
and the laundry room.
还有洗衣房♥
I love that laundry room.
我爱那个洗衣房♥
please come with me.
跟我一起去吧
No.
不去
How do you like the soup?
这汤味道怎样
I want the recipe.
告诉我怎么做的
And why won't you come with me to talk to the laffertys?
为什么不和我一起去拉夫迪家
Come on,nora,because
拜托 诺拉
you're planning to knock on a perfect stranger's door
你是要去拜访一个陌生人
and inform him that his dead wife was unfaithful
告诉他 他死去的妻子对他不忠
and that his son ryan is not his biological son.
儿子莱恩也不是他亲生的
Why in the world would I want to go with you?
我为什么要和你一起去
Because I don't want to go by myself.
因为我不想一个人去
Saul,you know I wouldn't do this if I had a choice,
索尔 如果我有的选 我才不去呢
but if I don't talk to them,then holly will
但如果我不去 赫莉就会去
and you and I both know that if she does,
你我都知道 等她去了
she'll find a way to inflict maximum damage
她绝对会不坏好心
on our family just out of spite.
故意搞破坏
Please come with me.
和我一起去吧
We'll find a way to talk to them
我会设法和他们谈谈的
and break the news to them gently and with compassion.
然后适时地小心翼翼地透露消息
You remember I told you about rebecca gently and with compassion?
还记得我小心翼翼地告诉你瑞贝卡的事吗
Nora,just leave it alone.
诺拉 算了吧
Oh,right,and never get another wink of sleep
是啊 然后就别想睡了
waiting for holly to spread her venom?
提心吊胆等着赫莉搞鬼?
This was not an idle bluff.
这不是我异想天开
I just don't want this family to suffer the consequences
我只是不希望我们家再出什么岔子
of any more of william's moral lapses.
就因为威廉的道德败坏
Well,why don't you just ask one of the kids to go with you?
好吧 那怎么不找个孩子陪你去
Are you kidding me?
你说笑的吧
If they find out what I'm doing,
如果他们知道了
they'll be all over that poor family.
还不闹得天翻地覆的
I'll have another italian opera on my hands.
到时候沃克剧场又有新戏上演了
Saul,come on,please.
索尔 求求你啦
I-I thought I could count on you.
我还想指望你呢
You can count on me,
你能指望我
just not for this.
但这次不行
Are you on your way out?
你要出门啦
In a minute,to do some errands.
就走了 去办点事
What you got?
你拿着什么
Uh,swag from a children's literacy conference.
儿童扫盲会上拿来的礼物
I was on lovely wife duty.
我这不是做好老婆嘛
Senator mccallistercan't be with us today.
参议员麦凯勒斯特今天来不了
So in his place,I'd like you to welcome his lovely wife kitty.
我想请大家欢迎他可爱的妻子凯蒂
And then I smile at sea of disappointed faces.
然后我得微笑着面对那些失望的脸
Wlliam would do that.
威廉也是这样
He would agree to attendsome event,and then--
先答应出席活动 然后
and then he'd get called away at the last minute,
最后关头总会有事
and I would have to go in his place all by myself.
我就只好一个人去撑台面
I hated it.
最讨厌这样了
Now I realize he was probably off diddling holly
现在想来 没准是跟赫莉
or connie lafferty or god knows who.
或者康妮·拉夫迪之类的 鬼混去了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表