剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But I am willing to start at the ground level.
但我希望从基层做起
I mean, I'm not expecting any favors or--
不希望有任何照顾或者
It's not a favor. This is a family business.
这不是照顾 这是家族企业
Oh, you know what? This could be a problem.
你知道吗 有个问题
What? As a family member working here,
什么 作为一个在这工作的家庭成员
You would be entitled to shares.
你有权分得公♥司♥的股份
Wow, really?
真的吗
And a vote on the board.
以及董事会上的投票权
Holly's feeling a little... Walker-phobic at the moment.
赫莉最近对沃克一家有恐惧症
Look, I don't want to step on anybody's toes.
我可不想得罪谁
Let me talk to her,see if I can get her to relax a little bit.
我去和她谈谈 看能不能让她放松一点
Maybe get her back on her meds.
或许让她继续吃药
What's the worse she can do? Say no, right?
她能怎样 顶多拒绝吧
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
我会祈祷的
I am all for intergalactic, um, exploration,
星际探险我也很喜欢
But I do think that that sun room is just too beautiful
但那个日光室也太漂亮了
To be used as a blank room.
空在那里可惜
Okay, the kitchen is now officially the blank room.
好吧 厨房♥也算是空着
We only eat takeout anyways, so...
我们只吃外卖♥♥ 所以
God, I cannot believe that I just bought a house.
天啊 真不敢相信刚刚我买♥♥了一栋房♥子
Come on.Buyer's remorse already?
得了吧 已经后悔了?
No, no, that's just it. I signed on the dotted line,
没有 正是因为这个 我就签了名
And I am not regretting a thing...
居然完全不后悔
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
It was you. You. You found the one.
是你自己的功劳 你找到了最理想的
I did, didn't I?
是呀 不是吗u3000u3000
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
Honey, I'm fine.
亲爱的 我没事
I just have a couple of burns on my arms.
只是手臂上有几处烧伤
It's nothing. Okay, I'm coming to get you.
没什么大碍 那我来接你
No, Robert. I said I'm fine. Just tell me where you are.
不用 罗伯特 我没事的 你在哪
Oh, god. Robert, I just said I'm fine.
罗伯特 我没事的
I called the rental car company,
我叫了租车公♥司♥
And I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be a little late.
我只是想告诉你我会晚一点
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的事
No big deal?
没什么大不了
I mean, thank god you were alone in the car.
感谢上帝当时你是一个人在车里
Can you imagine what it would've been like If Evan was with you?
真不敢想象要是埃文在会怎样
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I know.
是的
You know, honey, I have to go.
亲爱的 我得挂了
Because I have to go get the other driver's insurance information, okay?
我要去拿另一辆车车主的保单信息
So I'll see you in a little bit. Okay, bye.
待会见 就这样 再见
Not that I don't appreciate air bags,
谢天谢地有安全气囊
But, man.
但是 痛啊
Let me see yours.
让我看看你的手臂
Oh, no. They're okay.They're not that bad.
不用 我的手臂没事 不严重
Did you call a cab?
你叫出租车了吗
Uh, no, no. I thought
没 没有 我以为
That I'd ride over to the body shop with you.
我得和你一起把车弄到修理厂
Oh, oh, you know, I think
我认为
It's probably better if I just go on my own.
我还是自己去吧
Kitty, we didn't do anything wrong.
凯蒂 我们没有做错任何事
No, I know. I know. Of--of course.
是的 我知道 当然
I just... I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
I just kind of feel like being alone right now.That's all.
我只是想一个人待着 仅此而已
Okay.
好吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure. Yeah.
不用谢
Um, if, uh...
如果
If you need anything, just...
如果你需要帮助 就
Yeah. Thanks,you too.
我知道 谢谢 你也是
It's great!
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just a lot to take in.
一下子这么多消息我都来不及消化
Look, it's not completely solved, okay?
这也不算完全解决问题
I just--i was able to buy you some time.
我只不过尽量给你多争取点时间
And maggie said the interview went great. she loves you.
麦琪说面试很成功 她很喜欢你
We could tell the bank that you're gainfully employed.
我们可以跟银行说你有工作了
Nora, I'm so grateful for everything that both of you have done.
诺拉 你们俩为我做了这么多 我很感激
I just... I d--i don't feel comfortable taking the job.
不过接受这份工作我还是感觉不太对
Why not?
哪里不对
Because there's a grand total of zero kids at the center that need tutoring.
疗养中心根本就还没小孩子来
But there will be soon,
马上就会有了
And we need someone to set up the curriculum.
我们也需要找人设置课程啊
Can I just take some time to think it over?
能不能让我再想想
I'm just really tired. is that okay? Of course.
可以吗 我真的感觉很累 当然
well, look, we'll-- we'll let ourselves out. yeah.
我们会自己出去的
Okay, that'd be great. I'll call you tomorrow. okay.
那最好 我明天再给你们打电♥话♥
Is she all right? Yeah, she's fine. I'm sure she...
她没问题吧 她很好 我肯定...
She doesn't want to feel like she's taking advantage of us.
她只是不像感觉是接受我们的施舍
Kevin, airline tickets.
凯文 这是机票
Phoenix.
菲尼克斯
Kevin, she's going home to live with her parents.
凯文 她要回去她父母那边了啊
We don't know that yet, okay?
我们还不确定好吧
Let's just go. let's just go.
先离开这里 快走快走
All right, so be honest. you were on your blackberry.
说实话吧 你肯定在打电♥话♥
I wasn't. I wasn't.
我没有
I wasn't talking on the... the phone,
我没有在打电♥话♥
And i... I wasn't texting.
也没发短♥信♥
And you just didn't see the car?
你就是没看见车
No, I didn't see the car. it wasn't my fault.
我就是没看见 这不是我的错
He just--he just came outta nowhere.
它就这么突然冒出来
Well, I'm just glad you're okay.
还好你没事
And now I get to take care of you.
现在换我照顾你了
It's kind of a nice role reversal.
这样角色互换也不错
How's that?
这样行吗
It's better. thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
I don't know. you still look a little shaken up.
可你看起来还有点吓到
Oh, I'm--i'm just tired, that's all.
我只是有点累了 就这样
Why don't you take a nap? I'll go be with evan.Okay.
要不你睡会吧 我去带埃文 好
How about we, uh... have the sitter stay
要不我们今天找个保姆来吧
And we go out for dinner?
然后我们出去吃饭吧
I'll, uh, I'll treat you to sushi.
我请你吃寿司
You're on.
就这么定了
And I promise, you can drive.
我跟你担♥保♥ 你可以开车的
Thanks.
谢谢啊
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Let me see if I have this right.
我没理解错吧
You want me to authorize the hiring
你要我批准聘用
Of another one of william's children.
又一个威廉的孩子
I see you got my e-mail.
看来你收到我的邮件了
Well, what makes you think I would even consider that?
你凭什么觉得我会考虑这事
Because he's a good kid--
因为他是个好孩子
Who just happens to be william walker's son.
他是威廉·沃克的儿子
Oh, listen, holly, I'm sorry that my first thought wasn't
抱歉 赫莉 我倒没想过
How this might threaten you.
这对你的威胁性更大了
You know what? just forget it.
那算了
Look, sarah...
莎拉
I believe you.
我相信你
But I can't ignore the fact that that would put me at a further disadvantage here.
但我知道 这肯定会让我处境更困难的
If you want to hire him,
如果你真想雇他
Then maybe we need to even things out.
那就要公平点
What do you have in mind?
你想怎样
Give rebecca equal shares.
给瑞贝卡相当的股份
Well, she's certainly deserving.
她确实也值得
Yeah, I think so,
是的 我也这么认为
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表