剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Then your father wouldn't be an issue.
你♥爸♥的事早就不是问题了
Mom, I'm not dredging up anything,
妈我不是在翻旧账
And I'm trying to get the air conditioning to come on,
我只是想要让这空调能发挥点用处
And excuse me if I'm a little curious about the fact
而且要是我好奇了 也就包涵一下了
That I have a half brother lurking out there somewhere.
毕竟我还有个流落在外的亲弟弟
I told you I don't want to talk about this ryan person.
告诉过你了 我不想谈莱恩这个人
Read the letter. we never had this conversation.
快去把信看完 就别再提这事了
Okay, mata hari.
好吧 母亲大人
We're being summoned, sarah.
要开会了 莎拉
by the almighty? yeah.
跟赫莉老大吗 是的
We're gonna condense the packaging department.
我们要精简包装部门
Walker landing has a more efficient system, so--
沃克货仓有一套效率更高的体系
W-wait a minute. are you telling me that you're getting rid
等一下 你是说你要摒弃
Of entire department in this company?
整个部门么
Saul, you have to stop looking at this
索尔 你不能总觉得
As if there's two different companies.
这是两个不同公♥司♥的事情
We're in this precarious situation because of the merger,
合并之后我们的前景很不明朗
And we are stuck with these difficult decisions.
我们不得不做出这些艰难的决定
Sarah, what's--what's wrong?
莎拉 怎么回事
Nothing. it's just nice and cool in here, that's all.
没什么 你这里挺凉快的啊
I replaced the air conditioner.
我换了台空调
Oh, I thought we were trying to save money.
我还以为我们要省钱呢
With a more energy efficient one.
我换了个省电的
Look, sarah, nobody's happy about this,
莎拉 没人愿意这样的
But we have a $20-million loan hanging over our heads.
但是我们有两千万的贷款
Cuts are gonna have to be made across the board.
董事会也要做出精简
Why do I get the feeling I'm about to be fired?
为什么我觉得自己要被炒了
You're not, but ot, r people will have to be.
你不会被炒 不过别人就不一定了
oh, that leaves lthen. no, not you, sarah.
那就是炒我了 不是你 莎拉
No, we are looking at the legal team.
我们在考虑法律顾问
The legal team? you mean kevin?
法律顾问? 你指凯文?
No, I mean his law firm, which has been charging ojai foods
不是 我指他的律师事务所 他们公♥司♥
an exorbitant amount of money. come on. they're competitive.
占了很大一部分开支 得了吧 他们很公道的
Holly, just a minute. you're not serious?
赫莉 等一下 你不是认真的吧
You know what kevin has done for this company?
你知道凯文为这公♥司♥付出了多少吗
You can't just throw him overboard for just a few bucks.
你不能因为一点点钱就把他踢了
No, no, saul, I'm not talking about a few bucks.
不 不 那可不是一点点钱
Now I have found a law firm that is so much more cost-effective--
我找到一家更经济合算的事务所
Are you really gonna go along with her on this?
你真的同意她的做法吗
Do you think I want to fire my own brother?
你以为我想炒掉我的亲弟弟吗
i don't know. i don't
我哪知道 我可不想
And if things turn around,
如果有转机的话
we can bring him back. yes. that's nice.
我们还会把他请回来的 真不错
Kevin's gonna be so happy to hear that.
凯文听到的话肯定乐死了
Are you gonna tell him?
你打算亲自告诉他吗
We got our earnings report today.
今天拿到了利润报告
Did you know that you were our number one associate this month?
你知道这个月你的表现是最好的吧
No, I didn't.
我不知道
All that extra work you put on the ojai merger
欧康食品的合并案
Put you over the top.
让你夺得头筹
Now we were very impressed at the partners' meeting.
你在合伙人会议上的表现 让我们印象深刻
We're keeping our eye on you.
我们会继续关注你的
thank you. one more thing.
多谢了 还有件事
Cynthia and I are not using
辛西娅和我这周末
The house in laguna beach this weekend, so...
不会住拉古娜海滩的别♥墅♥
You're welcome to it.
你去那里玩好了
Wow. um... i... I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Feel free to invite your family.
可以邀请你的家人一起去
It's sort of a, uh,
就当作是
Well, a token of our firm's appreciation.
公♥司♥对你的奖励吧
Thank you s-so much. that's so generous.
多谢了 你真慷慨
But, uh, there's-- there's actually a lot of them.
可是我家人...很多的
It sleeps 12.
别♥墅♥能住十二个人
So he just gave you the keys?
他就那么把钥匙给你了?
U know who else got these keys?
你知道还有谁拿到过钥匙吗
Alice rogers, ,and she's a partner now.
爱丽丝·罗格斯 现在她是合伙人了
Yeah, and you know who else? joe jensen--partner now.
知道还有谁吗 乔·杰森 也是合伙人了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Are you gonna invite your whole family?
你要请全家都去吗
What, are you crazy?
你疯了?
I thought it slept 12.
不是说能住十二个人吗
Yeah, it does. but this weekend, it's gonna sleep two.
能是能 不过这周末 是我们的二人世界
I've got doug manning to see you.
道格·曼宁要见你
Bring him in.
带他进来
did you hear that? do you have to go?
听到了吗 一定要挂电♥话♥吗
Yeah, I do. call you back. bye.
嗯 是 等会打给你
Mr. manning, I am so glad you could come by.
曼宁先生 很高兴你能来
No problem. m-my office is just a couple of blocks away.
没什么 我的办公室就在附近
Take a seat.
请坐
I'm sure you don't remember.
你估计不记得了
We did actually meet several years ago
几年前我们见过面的
At a conference in chicago.
在芝加哥的会议上
You were speaking with my father about
你当时在跟我父亲谈论
A lady you both worked with who died in a car accident.
你们都认识的 死于车祸的一位女士
Connie lafferty.
科尼·拉夫迪
Right, because this is a...
嗯 这里有一张
This is a picture you gave my father.
你给我父亲的相片
Did connie have a son named ryan?
科尼有个儿子叫莱恩 对吧
Is this his picture?
照片里是他吧
What's this about?
你想干嘛
I'd like to get in touch with him.
我想联♥系♥下他
I didn't keep track of connie's family after she died.
科尼死后 我跟她的家人就断了来往
sorry. mr. manning, please.
对不起了 曼宁先生 请等等
I just need to get in touch with him.
我很需要联♥系♥到他
I heard her husband moved the family
我听说她死后
to bakersfield after she died.
他们全家搬到贝克斯菲德
Thank you.
谢谢你
I ask you both not to do this.
我说了你们俩别找了
Yeah, and we haven't done anything yet,
我俩什么都没干呢
Which is why we wanted to talk to you first.
这不是先来找你商量呢
But we really think the family should know.
我们觉得应该让其他人也知道这事
Know, know what? we don't know anything.
知道什么 我们都什么也不知道呢
Kevin's tracked down a phone number.
凯文查到了他的电♥话♥号♥码
This isn't hypothetical. he's out there.
这又不是虚幻的 他是个活生生的人啊
Where?
他住哪
Bakersfield.
贝克斯菲德
Bakersfield?
贝克斯菲德?
I know this is hard for you mom,
我知道你很难接受 妈妈
But do we really want to wait
但是难道我们真的
Until there's a knock at the door?
就坐等他来登门拜访吗
You know, i-i am not going to be sucked into this.
我可不想再被你们俩绕进去
Things are crazy enough in this family right now
现在家里的事情够夸张的了
Without you wanting to bring another walker--
你还想再领进门一个沃克家的
It's not--
才不是...
kitty, hi. hi.
凯蒂 嗨
oh, hi. what are you doing here?
嗨 你来干嘛呢
Oh, I'm, um, meeting sarah for lunch.
我来找莎拉去吃午饭
Bring another walker where?
领个沃克家的去哪
Bring another walker where?
领个沃克家的去哪
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不知道啊 甜心
Well, then what are you talking about?
那你们在讲啥呢
We were just talking about, um,
我们在说
Uh, bringing another walker to laguna.
带沃克家的去拉古娜
Oh, oh, who-- who's in laguna?
谁在拉古娜
Uh, m-my boss has given me the keys
我老板把他的钥匙给我了
To his place in laguna for the weekend.
让我去拉古娜的别♥墅♥过周末
Well, that's nice.
不错啊
But why did you come all the way over here to say that?
你大老远的跑来就是为了说这个?
Because we're all invited.
因为我们要一起去啊
Wh--i mean, we're talking about that as a possibility.
我们说"可能"会一起去呃
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表