剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I was really enjoying talking to your family.
和你的家人聊天 我很愉快啊
Oh!Kitty.
凯蒂
George?
乔治?
What-- what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
This is elton.That's mom's date.
这是埃尔顿 妈妈今天的男伴
Don't be rude.Do you want a drink?
别无礼 你要喝点什么吗
Oh.You're-- you're dating ryan's dad?
你和莱恩的爸爸约会吗
No,she's dating elton richards.
不 她是和埃尔顿·理查德约会的
I'm not dating him.
我们不是在约会
What? I'mI'm sorry.Excuse me.No,no,no.
什么 对不起 借过 不不不
This is,uh,george lafferty. what?
这是乔治·拉夫迪 什么
Ryan's george lafferty?
莱恩的爸爸乔治·拉夫迪?
mom. Mom,I knew you were hiding something.
妈妈 妈妈 我就知道你在搞鬼
Mom!
妈妈
All right,fine.
好 好了
George,this is my family.
乔治 这是我的家人
Family,this is...george lafferty.
各位 这是乔治·拉夫迪
Oh,my god.
天哪
unbelievable.
难以置信
Since when are you friends with george lafferty?
你什么时候成了乔治·拉夫迪的朋友啊
He kicked us out of his house. You went to his house?
他把我们踢出了门 你们去过他家?
Look,this is really all my fault. No,it is not.
都是我的错 不 那不是
I invited you here to meet ryan's half siblings.
我请你来见见莱恩的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm sorry we deceived you,but george needs to figure this out.
很抱歉骗了你们 但是乔治需要做决定
I thought meeting you might help.
我觉得让他见见你们 或许会有帮助
So what is this,like,a big audition to see
什么嘛 相认之前
if we're up to sibling snuff,mom?
还要考察下我们?
What's going on?Is everything okay?
发生什么事了 没事吧
Oh,hey,julia. Yes,fine.
朱莉娅 没事 很好
It's a lovely party. I thought I heard yelling.
这派对太棒了 我听到有人在嚷嚷啊
oh,in our family?No.
我们家里? 没有没有
We're just all catching up with george.
我们只是在和乔治叙旧
You mean elton.
你是说埃尔顿?
How about some cupcakes?
要点杯形蛋糕吗
can you believe our mom?
能相信么 妈妈居然干了这事
Nothing our mom does shocks me anymore.
没别的事能让我这么惊讶了
W-why are you so out of breath?
你怎么上气不接下气的
I've been looking for you. Well,where's scotty?
我在找你 斯科特在哪
He couldn't get any time off work.Where's--where's robert?
他上班没空 罗伯特呢
Robert's at home being furious.Really?How furious?
罗伯特在家发飙 真的? 飙什么
I went to see our birth mother.
我去了见了宝宝的妈妈
Oh,of course.Oh,good.Good,good,good.
哦对 还好还好
Oh,no.No,no.No,kevin.Not good.
不 凯文 不好
Bad.Very bad.
很糟 非常糟
N-- she changed her mind about the adoption.
她改变主意了
She's not gonna go through with it,not with us anyway.
她不打算把小孩给我们了
Well,did she hear something about robert?
她听说了什么和罗伯特有关的事吗
No.No,she--she loved robert.
没 她喜欢罗伯特
It was--it was me.
是因为我
I showed up with all of these questions
我问了她许多问题
because I wanted proof that she wasn't gonna change her mind.
因为我想确定 她不会改变主意
Well,what's wrong with wanting proof?
这有什么错的啊
Well,what's wrong with it is that she couldn't give it to me,
反正她是不会把孩子给我了
obviously.
很明显
And she shouldn't have to.
她又不是一定要给我
But it h--it has nothing to do with robert?
但那跟罗伯特没关系啊
Oh,would you please stop trying to make this about robert?
你能不能别总扯到罗伯特
This is about me. Right.
这是我的事 对
Kevin,I'm serious.
凯文 我是认真的
I think I made a very big mistake.I-I...
我觉得我犯了个大错 我...
I couldn't trust her,and...
我无法相信她
and now we don't have a baby.
我们当不了父母了
So fix it.
那就弥补吧
looks like someone is on the horizon...
好像有人要来了
someone who will bring great upheaval into your life.
他会让你的生活发生翻天覆地的变化
No,no,no.I thought so,too.But that's wrong.
不不 我也那么以为过 但错了
No,this reading's pretty clear.Well,the reading is wrong.
不 这显示得很清楚 这显示错了
George is actually a very nice guy
乔治是好人
just caught in a really difficult situation.
却陷入一个很囧的境地
I can identify with that.
这我看得出来的
Well,the way these cards are spread,
根据牌的分布
this person represents a threat.
这个人会是个威胁
Maybe it's talking about his son ryan.
也许是指他的儿子莱恩
And I'm telling you right now,I am done being scared.
我现在告诉你 我不再害怕了
Siblings should meet each other.
手足之间就应该相见
I think we're finally gonna get the chance to meet him,
我想我们终于有机会可以见到他了
and I'm actually happy about that.
我真高兴
That's good.Yeah.
那很好 没错
That's great.
太好了
What else do they say?
那这牌 还暗示了什么吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I know many of you don't believe in magic.
我知道 多数人都不相信魔术
Instead,you search for an explanation.
相反的 每个人都想找到答案
There must be something I'm not telling you,something I'm hiding.
不过有些东西我是不会透露的
You're right.
你们是对的
Most of the time,magic is about sleight of hand,
多数时候 魔术靠的就是
the principle of misdirection.
敏捷和误导
I make you look one way...
我用这边手 吸引你的目光
so you forget to look the other.
你就会忽视我的另一边手
Have you seen a young woman,light brown hair,tall?
有没有看到一个高个褐色头发的女孩
I seem to have lost my daughter.
我找不到我女儿了
No,but I'll--I'll keep an eye out.
没有 不过我可以帮你留意下
Uh...okay.Whatwhat's her name?
嗯 好的 她叫什么名字
Rebecca, thanks.
瑞贝卡 谢谢你了
Uh,wait,are...are you,uh,are you holly?
等等 你 是赫莉?
Yeah.
是的
I'm,uh,I'm george lafferty.
我是乔治·拉夫迪
Oh,my god.
老天
You're ryan's dad.
你是莱恩的父亲
I guess you've heard about me,too.
看来你也听说过我
I hope you don't mind,
希望你别介意
but nora told me about what happened with your daughter.
诺拉跟我说过你女儿的事
No,I don't mind.
没关系
It's just that uh,
只是
she might not be the most reliable narrator.
诺拉说的话也许没有那么客观
Well,it's probably pretty complicated between you two.
你们之间的情况 应该很复杂吧
No,actually,it's quite simple.
不是的 其实很简单
But I do know what it's like to be in your position,
不过 我能了解你的感受
so if there's ever anything that I can do...
如果 有什么我能帮上忙的
uh,holly.
赫莉
I do have a few questions.
我确实有些问题
Sure.
你问吧
watch closely,because with julia's help,
仔细看好了 在朱莉娅的帮助下
you're about to see something so amazing,so improbable,
大家将看到一些难以置信不可思议的事情
it's hard to chalk it up to any fact or principle.
是无法用什么事实真理来解释的
Man has always dreamed of conquering gravity.
人类一直梦想着克服地心引力
so...you called me down here.
你把我叫到这来
What do you got?
想告诉我什么
There's an exit out that way.
从那边可以出去
just maybe it's magic.
这就是魔术
With one snap of my fingers,
我一打响指
the lovely julia will fall into a deep,deep sleep.
可爱的朱莉娅就会沉睡
nora.Oh,george.Sorry.
诺拉 乔治 对不起啊
I-I got sucked into watching the show.
我看得太入迷了
It's okay. I-I have to go.
没关系 反正我要走了
Go? What do you mean?
要走? 什么意思
You know,your family's lovely and very seductive--
你的家庭 真的很可爱 很有蛊惑力
seductive?All right,which one of 'em hit on you?
蛊惑力? 好吧 谁缠着你了
It's--it's not like that.
不是那个意思
I was right the first time.
我一开始的想法 是对的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表