剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I've been dreaming about this since we met.
初次见面我就幻想着这一幕
I can't do this,Ethan. What?
我不能这样 伊森 怎么了
Oh,god.
天啊
You're-- you're my cancer center.
你是我的疗养中心
Your what? My mother
你的什么 我妈妈
I-I-I accused her of using her cancer center
我说她用她的慈善事业
As--as a way to avoid dealing with her lack of personal life,
作为逃避感情生活的借口
And I think I might have been talking about myself.
我恐怕自己也是这样
I can be your personal life,24/7--
我完全可以填补你的感情生活
No,that wouldn't be fair to you,Ethan.
那样对你不公平 伊森
Listen,I came here tonight,and I-I was feeling so...
今晚我觉得自己
Unattractive,so undesirable,
没有魅力 不受欢迎
And--and you said everything that I wanted to hear.
而你说的 都是我爱听的
But I care about you too much to use you
我很关心你 不愿利用你
to boost my own ego.
膨胀我的自尊心
I'm sorry. Hey.
对不起 别
You got me out of the poorhouse,okay?
是你帮我脱的贫
You know,we have an investor because of you.
是你搞定了投资商
There's no reason to be sorry.
别感到内疚
Really? Yeah.
真的 当然
Good,
太好了
because we still have a lot of reasons to celebrate,
我们还有很多庆祝的理由
And there's a minibar.
那儿正好有个小酒吧
And I finally have the cash to pay for those
而且我终于买♥♥得起那些
overpriced minibar drinks.
超贵的酒了
Should we open some tiny little bottles?
我们开几小瓶怎么样
Oh,roger,you're a lifesaver.
罗杰 你真是我的救星
This is...
这真是
Lovely,even though it's spinning.
太好了 虽然有点晕
Bit of a lightweight,eh?
飘飘然了吧
No,I drink like a fish.
不是 我喝的太多了
It's just...
只是
The pills I took for--for the headache,which...
我吃了治头疼的药
I really did have.
我真的吃了
Even though I didn't want to come here with you.
虽然我不想和你一起来
God,you're handsome.
天啊 你真帅
You're not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Must be the lighting.
肯定是灯光的缘故
No,no,no,and I have an eye for these things.
不是 我的眼力很好
Nora?
诺拉
Night-night.
晚安
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
好
All right,you,too.thanks.
好的 你也是 谢谢
They're dumping Coad.
他们放弃科得了
Really?
真的
Don't act so surprised.
别假装吃惊
Look,that wasn't an angle,okay?
那不是什么手段
It was a genuine apology.
纯粹是真诚的道歉
Well,they weren't exactly the most inviting,
他们也不怎么好相处
and you're right,Wade is an ass hat.
而且你说的对 韦德是个混♥蛋♥
Well,no more than my dad.
比不上我老爸
You know,being with those people today,it just...
今天跟这些人在一起
Reminded me of being a kid.
让我想起小时候
Because dad loved to take us hunting,you know,
爸爸喜欢带我们去打猎
Teaching us how to shoot
教我们如何射击
and putting us in duck blinds--
让我们藏在捕鸭棚里
Everyone loved it,even Sarah.
即使莎拉都很喜欢
And,you know,i'd try.
我努力了
It wasn't as if I was bad at it.I was pretty good.
不是说我不擅长 我很不错
It's just...
只是
He just knew I was miserable.
他觉得我很可悲
I'd catch him sometimes,just looking at me,staring,
有几次我发现他盯着我看
Probably thinking,who the hell is this wimpy kid?
可能在想 这个懦弱的孩子到底是谁
Well,I-I think if he was looking down now,
如果他现在在看着你
he'd know,you're no wimp.
就会发现 你一点也不懦弱
Wait.what if that's why I'm working for you? what?
也许这就是我为你工作的原因 什么
This is some tragically
为了得到我爸的认可
late attempt to get my father's approval.
才可悲的去碰碰运气
Well,it wouldn't be the first time.
你不是第一个
It got dubya into the white house.
布♥什♥就是这么入主白宫的
Here-- a celebratory cigar.
来根雪茄庆祝下
Look,I don't care how you came to me.
不管为什么你肯来为我工作
I'm just glad you're on the team.
很高兴你入伙了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You know what this means?
知道这意味着什么吗
I gotta tell Kitty. Yep.
我得告诉凯蒂 没错
Good luck with that. Yeah.
祝你好运 是啊
Mom. Sarah.
妈妈 莎拉
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I don't know,sherlock.
我不知道 福尔摩斯
What do you think? Oh,my god.
你觉得呢 天啊
You slept with the architect.
你和设计师上♥床♥了
And who were you with?
你又是和谁
Rebecca. Morning.
瑞贝卡 早安
Good morning to you.
早上好
Justin still sleeping?
贾斯汀还在睡?
Uh,I don't know where Justin is.
我不知道贾斯汀在哪
Rebecca,where the hell have you been?
瑞贝卡 你到底去哪儿了
Sarah,mom,I've been leaving messages for you.
莎拉 妈妈 我留了一堆信息给你们
Just please tell me that there was a slumber party.
别告诉我是个卧谈会
Not with each other.
不是和她们谈
I just--i thought we just all agreed not to talk about it.
我以为我们说好了不提那事的
Okay,well,that's too bad,all right?
那太糟了
Because I really want to know what the hell happened,
我很想知道到底怎么了
Especially where you were,Rebecca.
尤其是瑞贝卡 你昨晚在哪儿
I was with Kyle. What?
我和凯尔在一起 什么
No,nothing happened.
什么也没发生
You stood me up,so he walked me back to my room,
你放我的鸽子 他送我回房♥
And I spent the entire night alone in the honeymoon suite.
我独自在蜜月套房♥待了整晚
The honeymoon suite? Yeah.
蜜月套房♥ 是啊
It was your anniversary.
是你们的纪念日
What? No,it's...
什么 不 只是
Well,I wasn't alone.
我不是独自一个人
Mom,I didn't ask you,all right?
妈妈 我没问你
Oh,relax.nothing happened.
安啦 啥也没发生
I'm in denial. Oh,come on,mother.
我又在自欺欺人了 老妈 别这样
I didn't mean it.I shouldn't have said it.I was just mad.
我没那个意思 我不该说的 我当时疯了
Oh,Sarah,you were right.
莎拉 你说的对
I spent the night fully clothed,
我穿着衣服睡了一夜
Passed out next to a man I--I'm very attracted to.
在我喜欢的男人面前睡着了
That's not denial that's drunk.
那不是自欺 是醉酒
You should know.you're the expert.
你最清楚了 你是专家
you even have a sponsee.
还帮人作担♥保♥呢
Well,if it's any consolation,mom,
给你点安慰 老妈
I didn't have sex either.
我也没和人上♥床♥
Wait,who were you with?
等等 你和谁在一起
Ethan.
伊森
We were just celebrating.
我们只是在庆祝
You got an investor? Yeah.
搞定投资商了? 是啊
All right. Which you would know if you would've come.
不错 如果你有来就知道了
Can I talk to you for a second,please? Yeah.
能和你说几句吗 当然
Oh,Sarah,I'm so happy for you.
莎拉 真为你高兴
it's a great relief. I'm happy for greenatopia.
我如释重负 真为你们高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
But you were right about me,too.
关于我 你说的也没错
I have a daughter
我的女儿
who is moving forward to the next stage of her life.
逐渐进入青春期
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表