剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
And from what I can see from ryan,
而且莱恩看起来
He would make a nice fit around here.
似乎也很适合这里
So that would settle it?
那就这么定了?
Works for me.
我没问题
Took Evan to the park.R
带埃文去公园了 罗伯特留
Hi, evan.
嗨 埃文
You, you are quite a young politician--
你真是个小小政♥治♥家
Making friends wherever you go.
到哪都能交朋友
All right. they're here. Okay, great.
好了 她们来了 正好
Would you please take this thing off of here? Oh, yeah.
你快把这拿下去啊 啊对
Look, let's just try to be a little sensitive, okay?
我们得小心着点
Let's not criticize her parents. Well, of course I'll be sensitive,
别说她父母的坏话 我会小心的
And besides, her parents are lovely people.
而且了 他父母挺好的
Well, I've played golf with the father.He's not lovely.
我和她父亲打过高尔夫球 他才不好
Yes, and her mother smokes, but that's not the point.
而且她妈妈还抽烟 这都不是关键
The point is, julia said
关键是 朱莉娅说了
She didn't want to move back to arizona.
她不想搬回亚利桑那
Right, so I say this completely with love, okay?
对 那我们就从亲情出发
We don't know what she wants to tell us,
也还不知道她要告诉我们什么事
So please let me do the talking. All right, fine. Good. thank you.
所以有话我来说 好吧 很好 谢谢
Hey. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Good. Where's elizabeth?
很好 伊丽莎白呢
Oh, I left her with the sitter.She had a-a playdate.
保姆带着 她今天有小伙伴来玩
You got her another pony? Yeah.
你们又给她买♥♥了匹小马? 是啊
Kevin did. now she has one for both houses.
凯文买♥♥的 这样她两个家里都有小马了
Right? come in. come on. I'll grab you some coffee.
是啊 快进来 我倒点咖啡给你
Listen, I know I was a little weird last night.
我知道我昨晚有点奇怪
I just had a lot of stuff to sort through,
我只是有很多事要理清楚
And I was up all night thinking--
我一整晚都在考虑
Julia, we saw the plane tickets.
朱莉娅 我们看见机票了
Great. Lookplease, please, just hear us out
好极了 拜托 听我们说完
Before you decide Wait, wait, nora, I told you,
你再决定吧 等等 诺拉 我说了
Those tickets don't mean anything.
那机票不说明什么
My parents sent me those weeks ago.
我父母老早就寄给我的
I--i'm not going back to phoenix.
我不打算回菲尼克斯的
Well, thank god.
那真是太好了
See? she was practically having a nervous breakdown.
看到没 她(诺拉)差点精神崩溃了
I just did sense a bit of hesitancy
我就是觉得你有些犹豫
About the job at the center is all.
不想来疗养中心工作
Well, you were right.
你是对的
My mentor from college,
我大学时的导师
She started a private school in seattle.
她在西雅图办了间学校
Yesterday she offered me a job there,
昨天她给我提供了一份工作
And this morning...
今天早晨
I accepted.
我决定接受它
She needs me to start next week.
下周起开始上班
In seattle? y-you're moving to seattle?
西雅图? 你要搬去西雅图?
It's a real teaching job a-at a real school, and-- well,
这是一份正式的教师工作
The center is real.
疗养中心也很正式啊
Who else do you know up there? Nobody.
你在那边有认识的人吗 没有
Right. so what, you're gonna go up all by yourself?
这么说 你决定一切靠自己?
Be a single mother in a strange city?
去个陌生的城市 当个单亲妈妈?
It's not my fault I'm a single mother, kevin.
又不是我想当单亲妈妈的 凯文
I didn't say it was. I'm just saying,
我不是这个意思 我只是说
I have elizabeth's best interests at heart.
我们得考虑伊丽莎白
I'm her mother.I think I know what's in her best interest.
我是她妈妈 我知道怎样对她最好
Nora, you're the one that told me to live by my own lights and be independent.
诺拉 是你说要自立更生要独♥立♥
Yes, but you don't have to move to seattle to do that.
是啊 可你也不用搬到西雅图去吧
Yes, I do.
必须搬的
You're all helpful until things don't go your way.
你们都很热心 只要事情按你们安排的来
And up until a month ago, I would've been fine with that.
直到一个月前 我还都能忍♥受这些
Julia, as unforgivable as tommy's behavior has been,
朱莉娅 不管汤米的行为多么不可饶恕
And it has been, but he lives here.
确实是这样 但他的家在这
Elizabeth is his daughter.
伊丽莎白是他的女儿
He has a right to have his daughter when he comes back.
等他回来 他有权见到孩子吧
I don't believe he's coming back.
我不觉得他还会回来
But at least you're finally being honest.
你们终于说实话了
It's elizabeth you want to keep around, not me. It's not that.
你们想留的是孩子 不是我 不是的
I gotta go. Julia, julia Julia...
我得走了 朱莉娅 朱莉娅
Don't--please...
别走啊 拜托
You'll build up to it. I've got every con--
你会做好的
You needed to see me. oh, hey.
你们要见我? 噢 你好啊
Rebecca, meet your new colleague.
瑞贝卡 来见见新同事
Ryan's starting on the loading dock on monday.
莱恩周一就会到码头上班了
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜啊 谢谢
I thought I might give it a try.
我觉得还是可以试一试
The reason that we asked you here, rebecca,
瑞贝卡 我们之所以叫你来
Is that ryan, as william's son,
是因为莱恩 作为威廉的儿子
Is entitled to shares on top of his salary.
除了薪水 他还能得到股份
Oh, i-i didn't know that.
这我倒不知道
Now your mother and I have come to the conclusion
我和你妈妈还决定
That you deserve the same thing.
你也享有一样的待遇
Sarah's already taken it to the board,
莎拉已经把这事报给董事会了
And they are backing us.
他们也很支持
Congratulations.
恭喜你
We'll go over all the details
到时候我们会再过一遍细节
Once we get the paperwork. Thank you.
就等文件准备好 谢谢
So why don't you take him to accounting
你带他去会计部吧
And help him get started? Yeah.
帮忙他进入角色 好吧
Oh, you'll need this. Yeah, okay.
带上这个 好的
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 -不客气
And I'm really looking forward to monday.
我很期待周一的到来
I think we did the right thing.
我们做的是正确的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry I reacted that way about the money.
我很抱歉我讲到钱时的反应
I know you were just trying to make sure they're gonna be okay.
我明白你只是想帮助她们
You had every reason to be worried about the money.
你的操心也是应该的
But I'm not. I mean, I am, a little.
我没操心 也许有一点吧
It's you I'm worried about.
不过我真正关心的是你
I'm fine. you know, I'm just a little tired of feeling
我很好 我只是烦了
I have to make up for tommy being such a failure as a father.
不停的帮汤米善后 就因为他不是个好父亲
I did everything he wanted.
他叫我做的我都做了
I was a sperm donor
我捐了我的精♥子♥
When I had some serious reservations about it.
当时我根本就不是太同意这做法
He was so eager for a child,
可他那么希望有个孩子
And he promised me I wouldn't have to find out who the biological father was.
他也跟我保证不去查谁是亲生父亲
Then he made me sign this... stupid contract
然后他还让我签了这混♥蛋♥协议
Saying I'd never tell elizabeth the truth,
不许我告诉伊丽莎白真♥相♥
All under this promise of being a great father.
就因为他说他会当个好父亲
And then he left.
然后他就这么抛弃我们了
He'll come back...
他会回来的
Eventually.
最后肯定会回来的
It doesn't matter.
这都不重要了
Too much has happened.
发生了这么多事
Even if he did come back, I could never forgive him.
就算他回来 我也不原谅他
It's over.
我们之间玩完了
Kevin, I am so sorry.
凯文 我真的很遗憾
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
我真是好心办坏事了
Oh, please, nora. it's not hell. it's seattle.
拜托 诺拉 是西雅图 又不是地狱
Yeah, well, she's right. I don't want her to leave
她说的对 我是不希望她
And take my granddaughter thousands of miles away.
带着我的孙女去那么远的地方
I want her to stay here
我就希望她在这
So that tommy has a wife and a child and a home to come back to.
汤米才有家可回
Nora, you have to let go... even tommy.
诺拉 学会放手吧 就算是汤米
Julia needs to move on.
朱莉娅的生活还要继续
How do I do that?
你要我怎么做
Start by wishing her well.
先从祝福她开始吧
I could give her a dinner.
我可以给她饯行
There you go.
这就对了
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表