剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Go over there and tell her the truth.
直接去告诉她好了
Well, uh, there you have it.
都听到了吧
You haven't told mom yet either, have you?
你也还没跟妈妈讲对吧
No. we thought we were the only ones not going.
没有 以为不去的只有我们
Well, we all did.
我们都不去
look, why don't we all tell her together?
为什么不一起去告诉她呢
Oh, that's a great idea. safety in numbers. Yeah.
这主意不错 人数上占优势 对
Has, uh, anyone talked to sarah?
有没人跟莎拉说过
You're all dead to me.
你们可以去死了
Come on! this--nobody did this on purpose.
别这样 我们又不是故意的
Right, yeah. yeah, it's not like we planned this.
对对 又不是我们计划好的
Joe's got my kids,
乔接走孩子们
saul's gone to grandma's for thanksgiving,
索尔要和外婆过感恩节
And you've all just simultaneously decided
然后你们不约而同地决定
To form your own little satellite states,like a balkan uprising,
各自为政 学巴尔干动♥乱♥么
and my neighbor flies to texas,
我邻居又刚飞去德州
Leaving me with his geriatric cat.
把他那年老的猫丢给我
Now you just expect me to believe that's...
你们居然希望我相信那是个
a coincidence?
巧合?
Yeah. yeah. yeah.
对 对 对
I--i'm not gonna do it.
我才不买♥♥帐呢
I'm depressed enough as it is,
我已经够郁闷了
Not having my kids for the first thanksgiving...
没能跟孩子过离婚后的第一个感恩节
Mom alone,
妈妈独自一人
And a 30-pound turkey will just send me over the edge.
加上一只30磅的火鸡 足够逼疯我了
I am going somewhere, too.
我也要找个地方去
Where? yeah.
哪里 就是
Somewhere.
随便
sarah, i--i'm sorry, but you can't.
莎拉 不好意思 你不能这么做
You want to make a bet? what about mr. fluffy?
你想打赌吗 那福尔费先生(猫)怎么办
oh, god. I can't believe it.
天啊 真不敢相信
I'm having thanksgiving alone with my mother and a decrepit cat
我的感恩节就得和老妈和老猫一起过了
okay, here's the deal--
好吧 这样吧
Whoever draws the short stick has to tell mom, all right?
谁抽中短的那根 谁就去跟妈妈说
Yeah! yes! absolutely.
好极了 就这样
no, no, no, no, no. I'm not doing this stick thing.
不要 我不要玩这个
ladies first.
女士优先
Yeah! ohh! ha ha!
太棒了
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
It's not fair! it's not fair!
不公平 不公平
you always cheat.
你们总是作弊
I'm outta here.
我走了
Oh, where are you going? sarah, you're the buffer.
你去哪儿 莎拉 我们还指望你呢
Ah, sarah. sarah. no, no! wait, sarah. sarah. sarah. sarah.
莎拉 别走 等等 莎拉 莎拉
Look, you gotta put a good face on this, right?
你就帮我们说几句好话嘛
Just--just act like this'll be fun.
装出觉得这很有意思的样子
You know, it's you and mom hanging out on thanksgiving,
你和妈妈两个人的感恩节
You know, a couple single girls, ladies' night, you know?
单身女子之夜
That way, she won't freak out on us.
这样或许她就不会跟我们生气了
I hope you all get salmonella and die.
我希望你们都感染沙门氏菌而死
Looks like, uh, sarah could use a friend.
看样子莎拉需要朋友给她开导开导
Oh, no! no, no, no, justin, you can't--oh, that's not--
不不不 贾斯汀 你不能 那不行
Just 'cause she's, uh... kevin! this is ridiculous!
因为她 凯文 这太荒谬了
Wait a minute! well, aren't you cowards?
等等 懦夫啊你们
you and mom, a oneonone.
你和妈妈单挑吧
What ever happened to safety in numbers?
不是说好了以人数取胜吗
You guys, come on, you can't do this...
你们这群家伙 你们不能这么做
Oh! she's here! she's here! she's here! she's here!
她来了 她来了 她来了
sarah?
莎拉
The recipe is...
这食谱...
Mom's here. hey, mom. hey, mom.
妈妈来了 嗨 妈妈 嗨 老妈
You're all here. well, that's really great...
你们都来啦 真是太好了
Because I've got a carload full of groceries
我买♥♥了一车的东西
You can help me bring in--
帮我拿进来吧
pumpkins, cranberries, yams
南瓜小红莓山芋
And...
还有这个
Will you look at this turkey?
看看这个火鸡
Oh! I had to go to three stores before I could find one...
我跑了三家店才找到这么只
Big enough for our entire group. oh, look at that!
足够我们大家吃的了 看看这个
You know what? we--we--we didn't realize
我们不知道
You were gonna do all the shopping tonight.
今晚你就去采购了
Well, I was busy today, and it's much less crowded in the evening,
今天我有点忙 而且晚上没那么挤
and if--you can't wait till the last minute
而且又不能等最后关头再去
Because the birds get all picked...
不然火鸡都被挑光了
oh, what's wrong?
怎么了
kitty. Okay, we'v-we've-- we--we've all decided
凯蒂 好吧 我...我们决定
To go away for thanksgiving.
感恩节不在这儿过了
Uh, separately.
各过各的
It's actually kind of funny if you--if you think about it.
仔细想想的话 其实别有情趣的
All of you?
你们都不来吗
Oh, well, no. no, no. no. notnot sarah. yeah, no
不不不 除了莎拉 对
Yeah, she'll be here-- be here with you.
她会留这儿陪你
It's a horrible coincidence, mom.
只是太过巧合 妈妈
So poor sarah got stuck staying with me.
可怜的莎拉 还得陪我一起
What, did you lose a bet or something?
怎么 你是不是打赌输了
no. no, mom.
不不 妈妈
Actually, to be perfectly frank, I'm looking forward to it.
事实上 我还挺期待的
Ohh. I mean, two single girls...
我是说 两个单身姑娘
we'll baste, we'll roast, hang out by the fire,
吃点烧烤 对着炉火
Drink red wine-- it'll be fun.
喝点小酒 应该很有意思的
oh, sarah, please don't patronize me.
莎拉 别顾虑我
I--i'll be just fine without you holding my hand.
没有你们 我也一样能活得很好
I'm just going out in the car
我这就回车里
To get the rest of the useless groceries.
拿那些没有用的东西去
oh, look, wait up, mom. let me help.
等等 妈妈 我帮你
Honestly, sarah, thank you very much.
莎拉 谢谢
I don't need your help. thank you.
我不需要
I'm gonna dump it all in the trash.
反正我会把它们都扔进垃圾箱的
You know, she didn't-- she didn't mean that.
她不是这意思
Yeah, I mean, you know, it was aimed at us, too. no, kevin.
对 她是冲我们的 不 凯文
This is aimed at you.
这才是冲你来的
and that's aimed at you! and that one at you!
这是给你的 那是你的
No! no, sarah! sarah, no. no, I bruise--i bruise easily.
别 莎拉 别 我很容易受伤的
Remember? sarah, no!
记得吗 莎拉 不
Tommy! tommy!
汤米 汤米
Yeah? tommy, come here.
怎么了 汤米 快来
Yeah. what's wrong? she threw up, and there's blood in it.
怎么了 她吐了 有血
She's so pale. we have to take her to e.r., okay?
她好苍白 得送她去急诊室
Let's go. come on, let's go right now. all right, all right.
我们走 来 马上 -好的 好的
She's still running a fever
她还是高烧不退
And her liver function tests are elevated.
肝功能常规检查指数升高
What do you mean? what-- what happened to her liver?
什么意思 她的肝怎么了
There's been some cellular destruction.
一些细胞受到破坏
It's probably chemical in origin.
可能是化学副作用引起的
Since elizabeth was born prematurely,
由于伊丽莎白是早产儿
We administered heavy doses of multiple drugs at the time.
那时我们用了大剂量的药
Any one of those could've caused liver damage.
其中任何一种都可能会对肝造成伤害
so... what's the next step?
那下一步要怎么做
What we're hoping is that enough cells remain viable
唯有希望存活的细胞数量足够
And the liver can regenerate.
这样肝脏就能自我修复
We'll keep monitoring her functions
我们会一直关注它的运作
and see what happens.
看看情况如何
Please, we just need you to be honest with us.
求你了 请坦白告诉我们
I need to know what we're facing.
我想知道可能面对的情况
If her liver fails,
如果肝脏衰竭
she's going to need a transplant.
就需要做移植
Oh, god.
天啊
But pediatric liver transplants are extremely successful.
幼儿肝脏移植的成功率已经相当高了
We can take a slice of either your liver or your husband's,
我们可以取你或者你丈夫的肝脏样本
And it will grow in her body.
移植到她的体内
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表