剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
the truth is,is that politics is everywhere
其实呢 政♥治♥无处不在
and I just happened to be looking at the people around me.
我只是拿了身边的人们做例子
Well,that's what I like so much about your book,
这是我喜欢这本书的原因之一
is how you tied your own family into it.
看到你是如何将家人都联♥系♥起来
Tell me,kitty,were they supportive?
告诉我 凯蒂 他们支持你吗
Are they supportive? Are they still talking to you?
他们支持你吗 他们还跟你说话吗
you know,they actually are supportive.And I'm lucky that way...
是啊 他们都很支持我 我很幸运
two to three more weeks to finish?
要花两到三周才能完成?
Come on,guys,we demo at the conference in nine days.
拜托 两位 我们的展示会只剩九天了
We know.That's why we're...reassessing.
所以 我们在重新测评
Well,I don't understand.What happened? Nothing.
我不明白 到底是什么问题 没什么
There are always...last-minute bugs.
最后关头总有这样那样的漏洞
It's all right.It's fine.
没关系的 没关系的
We just need to farm out some of the code writing.
只是有些编程要外包给别人做
Okay.Good,good.I like that.
这个好
How much will that be? 45000
这要多少钱 四万五
What? 45000
多少?! 四万五
But we'll make our deadline.
我们会说明最后期限的
Listen,sarah,we can't not fix this,all right?
莎拉 这个我俩搞不定的
Every big tech investor is gonna be at this conference.
各大科技投资商到时候都会来
If the web site crashes,we're done.
要是网站崩溃了 我们就死定了
That's why we also need to lease the extra server space.Right.
所以还要多租些服务器空间 是的
How much will that be?
这又要多少钱
30 grand.Oh,god.Okay.
三万 我的老天啊
Plus the conference fees.
加上会议的费用
So what you're telling me is,if we don't find $120,000 by,
你们是说 要是我们找不来12万块钱
yesterday,we're not gonna be able to launch?
我们的公♥司♥就要夭折了?
Yes.
是的
Mom, I really can't talk right now.
老妈 我现在很忙
Okay, really, really quickly.
好吧 我长话短说
Roger hasn't delivered the plans for the center yet.
罗杰还没把疗养中心的设计图送来
I--look, I need to know how to handle an employee
我想知道该怎样对付
Who isn't living up to expectations.
一个失职的员工
I am not the person that you want to be talking to right now.
你找错人了
He was supposed to have them finished over two weeks ago.
他两星期前就该完成的
Look, I don't know, mom. Keep harassing him.
我也不知道啊 妈妈 继续催他吧
Listen, I have my own crisis to deal with right now.
我现在火烧眉毛呢
I just woke up to find that greenatopia has one foot in the grave.
绿色构想已经一脚踏进坟墓里了
in the grave?
踏进坟墓里了?
Yes, mother, the grave.
是啊 老妈 坟墓!
If I don't come up with $120,000 today,
如果我今天筹不齐12万块钱
We won't make our conference,
展示会就没戏了
Which means we'll fail fefore we launch.
公♥司♥就要夭折了
I might as well jump off a bridge, because the last
也许我也会去跳江 因为我人生的
Three months of my life will have proven to be completely futile.
最后三个月将是完全的浪费时间
sarah.
莎拉
I'm just joking mother. I'll figure something out.
开玩笑啦 老妈 我会想办法的
I always do because I have to, and I will.
谁让我身不由己呢 我会想办法的
Goodbye. Okay, bye.
再见 好吧 再见
How on earth did you pull it off? ii don't know.
你究竟如何著书的呢 我也不知道
I mostly just jotted down thoughts and--
我总是把一些想法草草的记下来
But, you know, the book really didn't take shape
其实这本书能成形
Until the campaign was over and I had some time to reflect.
也是因为竞选结束 我有时间来反思
Not that becoming the first lady would've been so bad, either, huh?
或者成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 也不是那么糟糕
no, I am--I'm grateful that I get to be home...
我很感激有家人的陪伴
yeah, I need you to do me a favor.
对 你帮我个忙
Uh, I want a meeting, and it has to be a sit-down...
我希望能面谈
With gordon alexander.
和高登·亚历山大
is this our ask or theirs?
这是谁的主意
I'm asking for the meeting. he's only here a few days...
我想和他见面 他在这只停留几天
That's what I like so much about your book,
这是我喜欢这本书的原因之一
Is how you tied your own family into it. so...
看到你是如何将家人都联♥系♥起来
Tell me, kitty, were they supportive?
告诉我 凯蒂 他们支持你吗
Are they supportive? Are they still talking to you?
他们支持你吗 他们还跟你说话吗
Yeah, you know, they-- they actually are supportive.
是啊 他们都很支持我
I'm I'm very lucky that way. Right? so jump on it.
我很幸运 马上联♥系♥ 好吗
Okay, jumping on it.
好的 马上
Calling the mysterious man with two first names. thank you.
编个化名打电♥话♥给这神秘人物 谢谢
Let's say hi to them, okay?
我们跟他们打下招呼吧
hi, kitty's family! hi, walkers!
你们好 凯蒂的家人 嗨 沃克们
it was great.
真不错
You were great.
你真棒
well, thanks.
多谢
just say it, mother.
直说吧 老妈
You thought I gave a lousy interview.
你觉得这访谈很差劲
Honey, I told you, I thought you were wonderful.
亲爱的 我说了 我觉得很好
It's just I thought you were the messenger,
只是我以为你是送东西来的
Delivering roger's plans for my treatment center.
给我带罗杰的设计图
I don't know what is taking him so long. Okay. okay, fine.
他搞什么耽搁那么久 好吧好吧
That explains your less-than-enthusiastic response,
这就算是你刚刚冷淡回应的解释了
But it doesn't explain robert's.
但罗伯特又是怎么回事
He--he barely noticed that I was on the screen.
他几乎没注意到我上了电视
Oh, milk. yuck. Could I get you your own cup?
牛奶 恶心 你想喝点什么
Oh, yeah. that would be great. black, please.
太好了 黑咖啡 谢谢
Honey, you know, you have been giving a lot of interviews.
亲爱的 你接受很多访谈了
Well, I'm not saying that the world has to stop,
我可没说世界该为此停止运转
But he was on the phone the entire time,
只是他一直在打电♥话♥
Talking business with kevin.
和凯文谈事情
Maybe it's hard for him.
也许他只是不好接受吧
you're in the spotlight now.
如今是你 在聚光灯下呢
He's not used to it. he's "the senator."
他还没习惯 他可是参议员啊
Exactly,and he won this position by making constituents believe
而且他能成功 是因为他使选民们相信
That he really is interested in their lives.
他确实是体察民情的
I'm sorry, but pay me the same courtesy.
可也体察一下我啊
Well, if it--if it makes you feel any better,
好吧 那告诉你个好消息吧
We're all very excited
我们都激动极了
About coming to your book reading tomorrow.
明天要去你的读书签售会
Really? really? e-everybody's going?
真的吗 真的吗 所有人都去吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Hey, ma, do you have any, uh, utensils, like forks, knives
老妈 刀叉 打蛋器之类的东西
Or a, you know, a whisk? oh, hey, kitty.
在哪呢 嗨 凯蒂
Uh, in the top drawer right there.
最上面的抽屉
All right. Did he just ask for a whisk?
好的 他刚是要打蛋器吗
I did.
是啊
Wow, mom, how many spatulas do you have?
老妈 你有多少铲子啊
So when's the big moving day?
啥时候开始大搬家呢
Uh, big moving day is tomorrow.
明天搬
Oh... that means I can't make your thing tomorrow.
那意味着我明天去不了你那啥会
Justin, you're not moving into a palace, for god sake.
贾斯汀 你又不是搬去皇宫 拜托
It's not gonna take you all day.
花不了你一整天吧
You're right.It's actually gonna take longer,
你说的对 应该多花点时间
Just to make that place livable.
让那地儿能住着舒服点
So I'm outta here. I love you. I'm sorry. whatever.
我走了 爱你 抱歉 随便
Wwait. you love me whoa, whoa, whoa, mom.
等等 你爱我 哇哇哇 老妈
You know what? you can't have this one.
这个你不能拿
I...
我...
Fine.
好吧
So much for family support.
家人的支持就这么点
You know, honey, I wanted to talk to you about that.
亲爱的 对此我想和你谈谈
I really think that sarah could use some support, that is.
我觉得莎拉需要我们的帮助
Why?
怎么了
I-i-is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Well... you know that technology conference that's coming up?
你知道他们快开技术展示会了吧
They don't have the money to be ready in time.
他们还没备好钱
Wait a minute.I thought that every potential investor goes to that thing.
等等 这不是投资者的事情么
I know. God. if you could've seen how upset sarah is...
我知道 如果你看到莎拉有多沮丧
Of course, it was sarah, and she was trying to hide it.
当然 莎拉就是莎拉 她试着掩饰来着
I would offer my help, but every dime I have
我想帮上点忙 但是我的钱
Is going into the center. tommy's still digging out ojai.
都投进中心去了 汤米的还套在欧康
Kevin is making your old government salary,
凯文吃的是皇粮
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表