剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
you honestly think you're doing better than me
你真觉得你过得比我好吗
Because you're hawking your book all over creation?
就因为你在到处兜售你的书?
hawking?Hawking my book? hawking my book?
兜售? 兜售我的书?
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I tried to help you.
喔真抱歉 非常抱歉我来帮你
You know what, Sarah? I'm really sorry.
莎拉 太对不起了
I'm sorry that I came to help. gosh, I'm sorry.
我来帮忙真是太对不起了
I am never gonna come and help again, that's for sure.
我绝对不会再来帮你了 绝对
Not only did she treat my check like it had anthrax on it,
她看我的支票就像里边有炭疽一样
She--she said some really hurtful things.
她还说了很多很伤人的话
Like what?
比如
Okay, like, uh, like I was being condescending.
比如 我看起来很有优越感
Oh, that's nothing. I say that all the time.
那没什么啊 我总那样说
And I always "swoop in." she called you a swooper?
还有我总是"趁虚而入" 她这么说了?
That really is unforgivable.
那是有点过分了
It wasn't even my idea, okay? it was mom's.
而且这根本就不是我的主意 是妈妈的
Mom. mom was the one who wanted to swoop in.
是妈妈 她才是那个总趁虚而入的人
I-i don't even know why I got myself all sucked up in it.
我就这么稀里糊涂地掺和进去了
Because you're a nice person,
因为你心眼好
And you forget what Sarah's like when her pride's on the line.
你忘了莎拉自尊心受损时会干出什么事
Oh, well, guess what.She's not the only one in this family who has pride,
又不是只有她有自尊心
And if she gives me any attitude at the book signing tonight,
如果今晚我的签售 她要闹情绪的话
I-- about that...
关于这个
Okay. don't--no, don't tell me Robert-- Robert isn't coming.
不是吧 不要告诉我罗伯特来不了
Him, me...
他 还有我
You? well, look, I'm really sorry.
你也不来? 我真的抱歉
He's making me go to some meeting
他叫我帮他安排
With a fat-cat real estate mogul from sacramento.
和萨克拉曼多的房♥地♥产♥大佬会面
what fat cat? Kevin.
什么大佬 凯文
What fat cat?
哪个 大佬
Gordon Alexander.
高登·亚历山大
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我 的 天 啊
What?
怎么了
He's angling for governor.
他在竞选州长
Who? Robert.
谁 罗伯特
Don't be ridiculous. I'm not.
别开玩笑 我没有
If someone wants to run for state office in california,
任何人想进入加州政♥府♥办公室
You have to go through gordon alexander.
必须得过高登·亚历山大这一关
Come on, if Robert had any intention of running for governor,
少来了 如果罗伯特有意竞选州长
I think I'd know.
我会知道的
well, did you ask him?
你问过他吗
No. okay, Kevin, you have to find out.
没有 凯文你得打听出来
Who, me? yeah, you.
谁 我吗 是的 就是你
He's not gonna tell me until he's absolutely sure.
他没确定前是不会告诉我的
well, i--you know what? I really don't think you have anything to worry about.
我觉得你没必要担心
I hope not, because if he is--
我希望不是 因为如果他是要
He's not. just find out, Kevin.
他没有 打听就是了 凯文
I gotta go.
我要挂了
There you are.
你在这呢
Sarah, I'm so glad you're here.
莎拉 太好了 你来了
you're a very smart woman.
你很聪明
Can you explain to me the difference
帮我解释一下
Between "neoclassicism" and "neo-palladian"?
"新古典主义"和"新帕拉迪奥式"的区别
Mom, why did you tell Kitty that I was in over my head?
妈妈 你为什么告诉凯蒂我手头紧
I never said that.
我从没说过
Oh, so when she descended from on high,
那她屈尊光顾我家
Whips out her checkbook... -she whipped out her--
甩出她的支票簿 她甩出支票簿?
Oh, god. I told her to be tactful.
该死 我告诉过她要委婉一点
Oh, come on, mom. kitty doesn't do tact.
得了吧 妈妈 凯蒂才不懂得委婉
Why did you have to paint such a dire picture?
你为什么要把我说的那么惨啊
Well, I wasn't trying to be dire.
我没啊 没说得很惨啊
You said you had one foot in the grave--your words.
一只脚已经踏进坟墓了 这是你说的
Yes, but the other foot was in the bank.
是啊 但是另外那只脚在银行啊
I was taking care of it.
我正在处理了
Sweetheart, why is it so hard for you to ask for help?
亲爱的 寻求帮助就那么难么
Excuse me? this is what happened at ojai.
什么 当时在欧康也是这样
The company almost went under.I had to force you to make a deal.
公♥司♥差点要破产了 我得逼你做出交易
So I have a history of failure.That's what you're saying.
你的意思是 我的历史就是部失败史
you have a history of pride.
你的历史是自尊心的历史
Just when you need the ones who love you the most,You shut us out.
你把最关心你的人拒之门外
But if you if you'd rather go to the bank, that's fine.That's fine.
如果你宁可求助于银行的话 那也行
mom, I'm a businesswoman.Of course I would prefer to deal with the bank.
妈妈 我是个商人 我当然宁可找银行
Unfortunately, the bank option is no longer available.
但不幸的是 银行这条路已经行不通了
Greenatopia can't qualify for a loan without proving income.
没有收入证明就没有贷款资格
We'll never prove income,we can't qualify for a loan.
而我们没法证明有收入 所以永远没资格
I can't believe this economy.
这种体制真让人无语
You know, if this were at any other time...
如果换做其他时代
Maybe you're right. I have screwed up again.
或许你是对的 我又搞砸了
Why don't you take Kitty's check?
你为什么不接受凯蒂的支票呢
Because that would be like diving into a lake in the middle of winter in maine.
那就像是在深冬季节去缅因州投湖
Well, I'd think about it if I were you.
如果我是你 我会好好考虑的
You remember crawford orchards in the valley, right?
你记得这个山谷中的克莱夫德果园吧
Yeah, sure. sold to developers a decade ago.
十年前就卖♥♥给开♥发♥商了
Yeah, well, they never built on that land.
是的 但却从来没有被开♥发♥
Look at this--nearly 2,000 acres already zoned,
看看 将近两千英亩的地被圈起来了
Just sitting there.
就只是这样被圈着
Yeah, so?
是啊 然后呢
So we buy it.
然后我们把它买♥♥下
Who's "we"you and Holly? nope. you and me.
"我们"? 你和赫莉? 不 你和我
Come on, Tommy. that's ridiculous.
不是吧 汤米 这太荒唐了
I'm retired.
我已经退休了
I'm--i'm in no position to buy any orchards.
我买♥♥果园做什么
listen to me. We--we set up a shell corporation with the two of us as silent owners.
听我说 我们创立一个空壳公♥司♥
We make it seem like there's a new grower out there
让它看起来像个新兴公♥司♥
looking to partner up with a company like ojai--
正在寻找像欧康这样的公♥司♥合伙
what are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Ojai doesn't have the kind of cash
欧康不可能提供那么多现金
reserves you need to make a purchase like that.
让你进行这样的交易
that's my point.
这就是我要说的关键了
Ojai will pay in shares. we'll insist on it.
欧康以股份来支付 我们要坚持这点
And once we're offered, say, 10% stake in the company,
然后我们提出要占公♥司♥10%的股份
Which we combine with my already existing share
然后再加上我现有的份额
okay, tommy, stop.I don't want to hear anymore.
行了 汤米 别说了 我不想再听了
I see where you're going with this.
我知道你下的是什么棋
You seize majority control, right?
这样你占的股份就超过半数
Then you vote a-a new board of directors,
然后你重新选举董事会成员
And then you fire holly.
最后 解雇赫莉
okay, so what do you think?
没错 觉得怎么样
No. what do you mean, no?
不行 不行是什么意思
I mean no.
不能这么做
this is borderline illegal.
这是在钻法律的空子
You would have to falsify documents
买♥♥卖♥♥过程中你还得造假
In order to withhold your identity in a sale.
为了隐瞒你的真实身份
Not to mention if holly or anybody
更不用说 如果赫莉
On the board of directors ever found out
或者其他董事会成员
That you were working behind their backs,
发现你背着他们干了些什么
You would be out of ojai forever.
你会永远被欧康拒之门外
Saul, I owe it to my family to get this company back.
索尔 我要抢回公♥司♥ 这是我欠家人的
This is my shot. you said you wanted holly out.
这就是我的机会 你也说想铲除赫莉
I do, but not like this, tommy.
没错 但不是用种手段 汤米
I'm sorry. no.
对不起 不行
Hey. are you ready?
嘿 准备好了吗
Almost. thank you so much for coming over.
差不多了 谢谢你能来
I, uh, wasn't sure that my voice mail apology
我不确定我用语♥音♥留言来道歉
Was convincing enough. oh, it was. it was.
够不够诚意 足够了
And--and considering how nervous I am,
我自己也有点太紧张了
I'm very glad to have the company on the way over.
不过还是很高兴你的公♥司♥能重新上轨道
I really didn't mean to come down on you like that.
之前说的那些话 我也不是有意的
I-i guess--you know what? it's the stress.
大概是因为压力太大了吧
No, no, it's fine. you know, it was.
没事没事的 你说的也对
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表