剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Sorry. so what's kitty doing?
对不起 凯蒂怎么了
She's not sleeping, and she won't talk about it.
她不睡觉 也不跟我聊
She says she's fine, but stays up all night
她说她没事 但是整晚不睡
Obsessively donating to television charities.
沉迷于慈善节目中
that is not a good sign.
这可不妙了
That's bad. and I gotta fly back for the vote.
是太糟糕了 我还要飞回去投票
I won't be here till next week, so my thought--
下个星期才回来 我想...
Hold that thought.
等等
Oh, hey, mom. listen, can I call you back?
妈妈 我等下再打给你 好吧
Kitty's depressed. robert needs advice.
凯蒂很沮丧 罗伯特需要些建议
Continue. do you remember kitty's homecoming dance junior year?
继续吧 你记得凯蒂高三那年的返校舞会吗
The dance of humiliation? what's the dance of humiliation?
很丢人的那次? 什么很丢人?
It was right after the spandex debacle. spandex debacle?
在弹性纤维事件后 弹性纤维事件?
Yeah, she was so freaked out,
嗯 她吓坏了
dad thought she'd actually have to transfer schools.
爸爸以为她一定得转学
yeah, but then she went up to ojai with tommy,
但是她跟汤米去了欧康
And when she came back, she was fine.
回来以后就没事了
oh, right. what'd he do?
是哦 他到底做了什么
You know, I actually don't know. you know, I don't think reliving
我也不知道 高中时的糗事
An awkward high school incident is pertinent to the discussion.
跟现在这事有什么关系啊
Kevin. I'm on it.
凯文 我知道了
Hello.
你好
Tommy, it's kevin. look, kitty's depressed.
汤米 我是凯文 听着 凯蒂很沮丧
Do you remember what you did in ojai to cheer her up?
你还记得你是怎么在欧康逗她开心的吗
Uh, yes, I remember. hello.
记得啊 你好
What's wrong with kitty? walker news travels fast.
凯蒂怎么了 沃克家的消息传得就是快
Put me on speakerphone.
用免提吧
Uh, okay, but, everyone, let's try not to talk all at once.
好 但是 别同时说话呃
That was supposed to be a secret between me and kitty.
这本来是我和凯蒂之间的秘密
Maybe I should talk to her. that's not a good idea, mom.
也许我该跟她谈一下 这主意不好 妈
What are you talking about? it was, like, a lifetime ago.
你们在说什么 怎么像是上世纪的事情啊
This is about kitty, remember?
我们在说凯蒂 记得吗
You all think you know how to cheer kitty up.
你们都以为有办法逗凯蒂开心
I'm her mother, for god sakes.
可我是她的妈妈
how can you people hear yourselves think?
你们在想什么啊!
Is that justin? no. no. robert.
那是贾斯汀吗 不 是罗伯特
robert, are you listening to me? trying.
罗伯特 你在听吗 我尽量
Look, kitty doesn't do well with time on her hands.
凯蒂 她不知道怎么打发空闲时间的
no news to anyone.
说点新鲜的来
Well, I knew that. do you guys want my help or not?
我知道 你们要我帮忙吗
Yes. fine. after the spandex incident--
要 好 在弹性纤维事件后
The spandex incident? the span--
弹性纤维事件?
Okay, can someone please clarify for me the spandex incident?
谁能告诉我弹性纤维事件是什么啊
You don't want to know. look, we were hanging out at ojai,
你不会想知道的 然后我们去了欧康
I-i gave her a project to keep her mind off of things.
我给了她一个任务 让她没空想别的
It was a win-win. what project?
那可是双赢哦 什么任务
I... let her write my history paper for me.
我...叫她帮我写历史作业
Nice. tommy walker.
很好 汤米·沃克
You let her? oh, nice. I know.
你让她做了? 很好 好吧
The worst thing is for kitty to have nothing to do.
凯蒂最怕的就是没事做
She likes to do things, so keep her busy.
她喜欢做事 那就让她忙着吧
You know, I just finished a proposal for greenatopia.
我刚刚才完成了一个提案
I could give it to her, say I really need her feedback.
我可以给她看 就说我需要她的意见
That'll keep her busy.
这就很好啊
I'm glad you called, robert.
很高兴你打电♥话♥来了 罗伯特
Actually, I didn't. i... you're welcome.
事实上 我没有...这是应该的
Bye. bye.
再见 再见
Later. bye.
再见 再见
seriously, you have got to get a referee for your family discussions.
说实话 你们家的辨论需要个调解员
I can't make scotty's dinner,
我去不了斯科特的庆祝晚宴了
So congratulate him for me?
代我恭喜他吧
yeah. at least one of us is doing well.
是啊 至少他的工作进展还顺利
Hey, you knew you were getting a pay cut.
你该知道薪水会大不如前的吧
Yeah, it's just... you know, after taxes, wow.
没错 但是 扣了税以后 有点夸张哇
Nobody goes into politics for the money.
没人会为了钱搞政♥治♥
It's all about making a difference
都是为了改变
right. who needs those extra zeroes anyway?
就是 谁在乎那点钱啊
Hey, uh, you need another?
再要一杯吗
Oh, no, I'm fine. thanks. I'm just waiting for scotty.
不用了 谢谢 我在等斯科特
Ah! you must be kevin, the husband.
你肯定是凯文了 他的丈夫
Yeah, yeah. that's--that's me.
是 是 我是
Oh, I'm vicki. hi, vicki. nice to meet you.
我叫维基 维基 你好 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
so, uh, how proud are you?
你很自豪吧
You know, pretty... pretty darn proud.
自豪得...不得了
He's taking off like a rocket ship.
他升得像火箭一样快
You can lie around on the couch all day eating bonbons.
你可以天天躺着吃糖果了
Yeah, you know, I'm--i'm not a big fan of bonbon,
没错 不过 我不怎么喜欢吃糖果
Plus, I do have a job.
而且 我有工作的
By the way, you guys are the cutest couple ever.
对了 你们真是最可爱的一对
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I always tell scotty that if he wasn't gay,
我常常对斯科特说 如果他不是同性恋
I'd be all over his action.
我一定会爱上他的
Ah, here he is.
他来了
Holler at me if you need anything.
需要东西就叫我吧
Thanks, vicki. we'll be sure to holler.
谢谢 维基 我们会的
Hey, handsome.
帅哥
Hey. sorry about that.
很抱歉
Friends of the mayor wanted to pay their compliments.
市长的朋友们想夸夸我
Oh, well, as long as it's friends of the mayor
既然是市长的朋友
And not just ordinary rich and powerful people.That's fine.
肯定有权有势吧 那是好事
oh, so you're bonding with vicki.
看来你已经和维基聊上了
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we could have her over for a threesome
嗯 要是你喜欢
If you're interested.
我们还可以来玩3P
yeah, I know, but don't worry.
我知道 不过别担心
i told 'em our apartment was't big enough for group sex
我们的房♥子也不够大玩3P的
very flattered.
过奖了
You're not in a very good mood.
你心情不好哦
Huh? what? no, I'm fine. you know... what's the matter?
什么 没事啊 怎么了
Nothing. just a minor financial hiccup.
没什么 一点财政小问题罢了
Oh. define "hiccup."
什么叫"小问题"
We'll be fine.
没事的
Kevin, I'm your spouse,
凯文 我是你的爱人
Your spouse who just got a pay raise
你的爱人刚刚加薪了
And would very much like to contribute.
他很想为你做点什么
Great. so can you contribute some food?
很好 那就给我找点吃的吧
I haven't eaten since this morning.
我早上到现在都没吃过东西
As a matter of fact, I know the head chef.
说实话 我认识主厨
I'll see what I can scroung up.
我看看能找到些什么
But this conversation is not over.
但 我们可没谈完
Sarah.
莎拉
It's 12:00.
已经十二点了哦
You might want to start the day early,
该起床了吧
Or at least take a shower.
至少也洗个澡啊
Yeah. well--well, yeah. you know, you're right.
嗯 你说的对
You know, I just--i-- I w--i was up really late
你知道...我昨天太晚睡了
Working on some charity working...
处理些慈善工作
Oh. this should wake you up.
这个能让你清醒一点的
Well, look--wh-- thank you.
谢谢
Look at that. it's got-- it's got strawberries,
看看啊 还有草莓呢
Chocolate chips, cocoa pebbles--
巧克力条 还有可可粒
My favorite toppings.
都是我的最爱
But, sarah,
但是 莎拉
You don't need to cheer me up.
你不必来给我鼓劲
Oh, I'm not here to cheer you up.
我不是来给你鼓劲的
I'm here to butter you up.
而是来巴结你的
I'm completely overwhelmed with this whole scotty dinner thing.
我彻底被斯科特晚宴的事打败了
the menu I planned is way too ambitious.
我野心太大了 太想露一手了
Oh. well, do you want me to help you cook?
那么 你是想让我帮你做饭?
Oh, god, no. no, no. no, no.
天啊 当然不是 不是的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表