剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "brothers & sisters"...
《兄弟姐妹》 前情回顾
I can't have sex with you.
我不能跟你上♥床♥
No,I don't want to have sex,either.
我也不想跟你上♥床♥
I mean,not--not now.
我是说 现在不想
What's this?
这是什么
It's my letter of resignation.
这是我的辞职信
It doesn't feel like our company anymore.
已经不像是我们的家族产业了
I'm quitting.
我不干了
I am starting up a nonprofit,so welcome to the nerve center.
我要建一个慈善机构 欢迎来到总部
I never heard my parents use the word "gay"
我告诉我爸妈我是同志后
until I told them I was.
他们才知道世上有同志这回事
What you two are doing,
你们这样的结合
it's not a union recognized by the church.
教会是不会认可的
I'd like you to consider replacing kitty
我希望你来代替凯蒂
as my communications director.
出任我的公♥关♥总监
This is so insane.
这太扯了
I've got everything the state has on ryan lafferty.
我拿到了莱恩·拉夫迪的所有档案
Let me earn the trust back.
让我重新赢得你的信任
If I agree to do this,mom,no more lies.
如果我答应的话 妈妈 不许再有谎言
From now on,no more lies.
从现在开始 没有谎言
Oh,hot liquids.
小心热咖啡
Um,I can do two things at once.
拿着咖啡我也能亲到你的
Justin,I really need to talk to you about something.
贾斯汀 我需要和你谈谈
Sure.
好啊
Um,so sit down.
坐下吧
A sit down-- it must be serious.
要坐下 一定是正经事啊
Well,yeah,it is actually kind of serious.
事实上 是挺重要的
I found this file in my mom's office.
我在我妈的办公室里发现了这份文件
Well,actually,I stumbled upon it,but I wanted you to look at it.
是无意中发现的 我想让你看看
It's information about ryan.
是有关莱恩的资料
Ryan?
莱恩?
Bakersfield?
贝克斯菲德?
What is she gonna do,go knock on his door?
她想干嘛 去拜访他?
She has nothing to do with this
这不关她的事
I have no idea what she's gonna do.
我不知道我妈要干什么
Well,she has no right to do anything.
她没有权利做任何事
I mean,my mom has been agonizing over
我说我妈都被这事
this whole situation for months.
折腾了几个月
She doesn't want ryan to know.
她不想让莱恩知道真♥相♥
I'm gonna have to tell her. No,no,no.
我要把这事告诉我妈 不 不
Don't-- don't tell her
先别说
I really want to give my mom a chance to explain.
我非常想给我妈一个解释的机会
We're doing this new thing where we're trying to rebuild trust--
我们正在尝试建立对彼此的信任
trust,are you kidding me?
重新信任她 你说笑?
Look,I'm gonna put the file back where I found it,
我要把这份文件放回去
and if she denies looking into ryan when I ask,
我问起这事时 如果她不承认的话
then we'll know she's lying.
我们就知道她在撒谎了
Maybe she has an explanation.
也许她有合理的理由
This is your mom we're talking about here.
我们在说的可是你妈啊
Yeah,and your my boyfriend,
是 你是我男朋友
and I'm trying to be honest with both of you.
我对你们俩都坦诚相待
Well,honestly,if your mom finds this kid,
我也坦白说 如果你妈找到这个孩子
my mom's gonna have a meltdown,okay?
我妈就要崩溃 懂不
And I'm sorry.I don't feel like dealing with that.
抱歉 这样不能解决问题
Well,I'm gonna deal with it.
我会解决好这事的
I told you that I would.
我会的
Fine,do it your way.
那好 随便你
You know,I really thought of all people,
我还以为
that you would understand about making amends.
你最能理解什么叫亡羊补牢
I gotta get to work.
我要去上班了
What happened to my transcripts?
有看见我的副本文件吗
Did you know the "queen mary" is docked in long beach?
你知道玛丽女皇号♥游轮停靠在长滩吗
It says here it never fails to impress.
据说那船很壮观
Th-they're in a blue folder?
是放在蓝色文件夹里面吗
What about venice beach?
威尼斯沙滩怎么样
Do you think my parents would like venice beach?
你觉得我爸妈会喜欢威尼斯的沙滩吗
Kevin,I'm talking to you.
凯文 我在和你说话呢
Yes.I'm-- I'm listening.
恩 我在听着呢
Yeah,I know,the "queen mary," it's docked in venice.
你说玛丽女皇号♥游轮停靠在长滩
You're not impressed.
你觉得不怎么样
Not even close.Kevin,they're coming tomorrow.Focus.
胡说八道 他们明天就来了 认真听我说
the kitchen.
文件在厨房♥呢
Kevin,my parents - the same parents
凯文 我爸妈 要来了
who boycotted our commitment ceremony are coming.
拒绝参加我们婚礼的二老要来了
It's the equivalent of the berlin wall coming down,
这和柏林墙倒地一样意义非凡
and I know you're crazed with work,
我知道你是个工作狂
but it would be nice if we could have an actual conversation
但我们在一起的时候
when you're in the same room.
能赏个脸听我说完好吗
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm all yours.Really.What's the plan?
我洗耳恭听 要怎么安排
Okay,first I need to--I need to book them a hotel room.
好的 首先我得为他俩订一个房♥间
Let me do that.
这事包我身上
The firm gets a great rate at the "W.
我们事务所预定W酒店有折扣的
" What's your dad's drink of choice?
你♥爸♥喜欢喝什么酒
Bourbon. Great.I'll pick up a bottle.
波本威士忌 没问题 我会带瓶过去
Oh,and would you mind getting
你能给我妈一张
a signed photo of kitty for my mom?
凯蒂的签名照片吗
She used to be obsessed with her radio show.
她以前超喜欢凯蒂的电台节目
Just her?How about both of them?
只要她的签名? 他们夫妇一人一张怎样?
Two smiling republicans for the price of one.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Are you mocking me or being nice?
你在笑话我还是做好人
Both.
都有
Anything else? No.
还有其他的吗 没了
Just meet us at bradbury's at 7:00,
那我们晚上七点在布莱德巴厘餐馆见
and don't spend the entire time checking your cell phone.
到时不要老看你的手♥机♥
7:00? Yyes.
晚上七点? 是的
My mother read some article about their patio there
我妈看到过他们餐馆露天餐桌的报道
and made a reservation weeks ago.
几星期前就在那预定了
Why don't we do 9:00?
把时间改成九点怎么样
It's so much more fashionable.
现在流行晚点吃饭
My parents aren't fashionable.
我爸妈才不赶时髦
It's past their bedtime.
九点他们就该上♥床♥睡觉了
w-what?
怎么了
I think they're gonna announce the new partner tomorrow night.
公♥司♥明晚可能会宣布新合伙人
Kevin,you said that last week.
凯文 你上星期就是这么说的
but the rumor is they're gonna do this whole big cocktail thing,
但是传闻说 公♥司♥会办一个大型鸡尾酒会
and then it's gonna be me,you know?I've done it.
然后宣布合伙人就是我 我够格了
You know,even after losing ojai foods,I've done it.
即便我丢了欧康这个大客户 我还是够格了
Come on.Look on the bright side.
别这样 往好的方面看
I'd--I'd be arriving as partner.
我以后就是合伙人了
You parents might actually be impressed.
你的父母可能会对我另眼相看的
Look,why don't I just meet you for dessert?
在你们吃甜点的时候 我再过来吗
No,no.I need you to be there.
不 不 我需要你来一起吃饭
Okay,just have your secretary change it to 9:00.
好吧 让你秘书把预约时间推到9点吧
And one more thing-- I...
还有件事 我...
don't be mad,but I was thinking maybe
不要生气 我们明天可不可以
we could keep the,um,P.D.A. down to a minimum.
不要有亲昵的行为
What happened to your favorite chant,
你的座右铭怎么办
we're here,we're queer,get used to it?
"同"自己的"志" 让别人说去吧?
You've met my parents.
你见过我爸妈
Yes,I have,and they do scare me,
是的 他们是挺吓人的
so I won't antagonize them
所以我不会在他们面前舌吻你的
by french kissing you in front of them.
免得激怒他们
I promise to make it up to you when they're gone.
我保证在他们走后好好补偿你的
You better.
你最好了
Go,make partner.
去吧 当你的合伙人去
You took out everything but the cobwebs.
除了蜘蛛网 你把所有的东西都清理掉了
I cleaned up all of them,too,didn't I?
蛛网我不是清理干净了吗
Hi,sweetheart.
亲爱的 好啊
So I read your financials.Your grant proposal is fabulous.
我看过的你财务报告了 太棒了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表