剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
翠西 你能挺过去的
Trish, you can do it.You can do it.
你最好给罗伯特打电♥话♥ 马上就要出生了
Better call robert. this is happening soon.
深呼吸 深呼吸 你可以的
Breathe with me. breathe with me. you got it. you got it. you're doing it.
好的 我会好的
Okay, I'll be--good, good, good.
很好 你能挺过去的
Good job. you can do it.
我带了一次性相机
Oh, hi. oh, hey. I got you disposable cameras,
但闪光灯和变焦都没问题
But the good ones with the flash and the zoom.
-你也不一定用得上吧 -用不上了
-Not that you probably want the zoom, would you? -well, no.
-怎么了 发生了什么 -是的
-What's happened? is something happening? -oh, yes, yes.
乱成一团了 罗伯特还没到
Everything is happening, and robert isn't here yet,
-计划都被打乱了 -你知道
-And nothing is going the way we planned. -well, you know,
当佩吉出生时 一切都是按计划来的
Everything went exactly according to plan with paige.
乔一直守着
Joe was there every step of the way,
用吉他弹奏小夜曲
Serenading me with his stupid guitar.
那时候 一切都那么美好
At the time, I thought it was sweet.
你看现在 我们离婚了
Look at us. we got divorced, so...
莎拉 我现在真的很需要罗伯特
Sarah, I really need robert to be here.
-你能 -我会找到他的 我保证
-Do you think that-- -I'll find him. I promise.Okay.
我貌似听到翠西在叫你
I think I can hear trish calling for you.
她不是在叫我 她是在痛苦地尖叫
Oh, no.She's not calling for me. she's screaming in agony.
-去哪 -屋顶 参议员渴了
-Where are you taking those? -Up to the roof. senator's thirsty.
不行 那些是法国货 去找些本地♥产♥的
No, no, that's french water. Find some california.
不行 演讲台上不能出现塑料水瓶
No, actually no plastic bottles on the podium.
-用杯子装 -请讲
-Put it in a glass. -Update.
他在哪 她都8厘米了
Where is he, kevin? she's almost 8 centimeters.
-说具体点? -比预期要快
-Context please? -she's moving faster than expected.
再开2厘米 她就要生了
Two more centimeters, she starts to push.
演讲稿有整整两页
Well, the speech is two pages long.
给我们多长时间
How long does that give us?
没时间了 最好让他赶紧过来 真的
Not much. You better get him here, now.I mean it.
下午好
Good afternoon.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming,
尽管时间如此仓促
Particularly on such short notice.
-你好 -大卫 我是赫莉
-Hello.-David, it's holly.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-好的 -关于之前你说的
-Yeah, okay. -About what you said earlier,
你还在乎
That you still care...
是真的么
Do you mean that?
当然
Of course.
你说得很对 我该放手了
Okay. You were right. I'm going to walk away.
一切结束时 我会打给你的
I'll call you when it's done.
再见
Bye.
-赫莉 -你好
-Holly.-Hi.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
会没事的 我能进来么
It will be. Do you mind if I come in?
进来吧
No, come in.
我展望未来
As I look to the future,
加州面临前所未有的挑战
These challenges will be met on the ground here in california,
因此我不打算再次竞选议员
Which is why I will no be seeking reelection to the US senator.
我今天很高兴的宣布
I am happy today to announce that I will be running
我将竞选加州下任州长
To be the next governor of the great state of california.
议员 议员
Senator! senator!
-约翰 -这是否意味着凯恩州长不打算连任
-John. -Does this mean governor kern is not seeking reelection?
众所周知 凯恩州长和我是老朋友
As you know, governor kern and I are longtime friends
莎拉 罗伯特在哪 她就要生了
Sarah? sarah, where's robert? she's starting to push.
考虑到家庭因素 她不打算连任
That due to family considerations,she will not be seeking a second term.
别告诉我是直播
Oh, no. don't-- don't tell me that's live.
不
No.
凯蒂 我和凯文谈过
Kitty, i-i talked to kevin--
天啊 我相信他
oh, my god. s--i mean, i-i believed him.
我真的相信他会来
I actually believed that he was going to get here.
看看 他老是这样
I mean, look at him. This is what he does.
把我耍得团团转 然后为所欲为
He turns on the charm, and he just does whatever he wants,
我还一直信以为真
and I keep falling for it.
我一直相信他会改变
I keep thinking that maybe he's gonna change.
知道么 他不会改变的
And you know what? he's never gonna change.
你知道他封♥杀♥了我的报道么
Did you know that he killed my article?
我不知道
I did not know that.
他真那么做了 而我做了什么
yeah, well, he did. and you know what I did?
跟他上♥床♥
I had sex with him.
两次
Twice.
看我多蠢
Yeah, yeah. that's how stupid I am.
凯蒂 你不蠢
you're not stupid, kitty.
我很蠢 我嫁给政客
No, I am stupid. I married a politician,
他对我撒谎我却感到惊讶
And then I'm surprised when he lies to me?
什么我最重要 宝宝最重要
I mean, I'm the priority. This baby is his priority.
家庭最重要 都是屁话
The family is his priority. no, no.
他只看重一件事 就是那
He has one priority, and there it is.
知道么 都结束了
And you know what? this is over. it's done.
我死心了
There is no coming back after this.
莎拉 你可以给凯文打电♥话♥
So, sarah, if you could please call, uh, kevin
告诉他不用赶了
And tell him that he can take his time.
不用着急了 如果是罗伯特接
There's no rush. and if you talk to robert,
就让他去死
Just, I don't know, tell him to kiss my ass.
如今的加州面临很多问题
So many issues facing californians today...
凯蒂 你在干吗
Kitty, what are you doing?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
还有时间
Well, there's still time.
-没有了 -他可以赶来的
-No. -he can still make it.
他不会的
No, he can't.
我在想要怎么进去(面对翠西)
I'm wondering how I'm supposed to go back in there.
翠西选择我们作为父母
I mean, trish chose us both as parents.
而他却没出现
And he's not showing up.
相信我 翠西并没想到罗伯特
Believe me, trish is not thinking about robert,
你也别老想着
And neither should you be.
你就快有孩子了
You're about to meet your child.
凯蒂 当他们把你放到我怀里时
Kitty, when they put you in my arms
我们对视
And we looked at each other
我看到你褐色的大眼睛
And I looked in your big brown eyes,
你父亲在不在已经不重要了
I didn't care that your father wasn't there.
最重要的是
What mattered is that I had
那珍贵的一刻
That one precious moment with you,
我会毕生珍惜
And I will always have that.
这是你一生中第一次感受到
This is the beginning of the most incredible relationship
如此美妙的情感
You will ever have.
睁大你那双美丽的眼睛
So get your big brown eyes back in there
去迎接自己的宝宝吧
And go meet your baby.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我进去
Yeah. yeah, I'm going.
我和你一起进去
I'm going with you.
妈妈 真的十分感谢你
Uh, mom, thank you so much for,
在这儿陪我
For being here.
我还能去什么地方呢
Where else would I be?
是啊
Yeah.
政党也不能不思进取
Well, neither party has a monopoly on change,
我想加利福尼亚需要新的方向
And i... I think california needs a new direction,
我希望成为
And i--and I intend to...
改写历史的那个人
Be the one to make that happen.
议员 议员 议员
Senator! senator! senator!
抱歉
Excuse me.
很多人都知道
Uh, as I think most of you know,
我和妻子收养了一名婴儿
My wife and I are adopting a baby,
此刻生母正在分娩
And our birth mother is in labor,
我真要赶去医院了
So, um, I really should be getting to the hospital.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming.
我期待竞选的到来
I look forward to a great campaign.
-还有多长时间 -还差2厘米
-How much time do we have? -However long 2 centimeters is.
车在楼下了么
Okay, is the car downstairs?
在车♥库♥里等着 走吧
Yes, it's waiting in the garage. let's go.
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表